Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

I think so. If he's not gay, he's VERY in touch with his feminine side.
Old 08-01-2004, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
I read Diana even rolled her eyes at the Clay fans. Smart girl. I wonder if they threw quarters at her head or put cheese on her seat.
First thought: Diana's jealous of Clelly.

And, yay for the Kelly love from Diana,! Though I wish they showed (was: shower) it more often.

Oh dear, I just realized that sentence could have been "I wish they shower it more often."

And I kinda want Clay to be gay, so that he'll be mine.
Old 08-01-2004, 05:02 AM
Jay
Master Fan

man Kelly looks smokin' with those sunglasses. and i love that Red/Black outfit at the end as well as that baby blue tight dress.
Old 08-01-2004, 07:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by P Y R O
First thought: Diana's jealous of Clelly.
Or she was just pissed about his "sense of humor" at the Pasadena auditions. I think Diana's more jealous of Tamelly, to be honest. Even though there IS no Tamelly because Kelly doesn't like skeletons.

Quote:
And, yay for the Kelly love from Diana,!
",!"

I wish Kelly would show a little more Diana love. How quick she was to stress, "AND Diana" when talking about ID helps, but it doesn't negate the fact that she kept talking about how wonderful it was to perform with "Ruben and Fantasia," on the finale as if Diana wasn't there.

Quote:
Oh dear, I just realized that sentence could have been "I wish they shower it more often."
Diana's injuries may make the Shower Sex a little difficult for a few more days.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 08-01-2004, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Old 08-01-2004, 09:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by loquacity
Cam, your animation is fabulous, I loved that look on Kelly, she looked hot.
That part was just... whoa. Loved that look too.

Random: I think that it's good that Clay has gained some weight. Just sayin'.

I think I'll take a pass at Tamelly. Tamyra was great during AI1, I saw some of her performances. The songwriting skill on the other hand is just .

Quote:
Diana's injuries may make the Shower Sex a little difficult for a few more days.

OT: First day at work tomorrow. Whee! Wish me luck, wish it doesn't suck!
Old 08-01-2004, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you think Kelly's hot, vote for her hear 3 times a day (not more than that or your votes won't be counted)

http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99...fthemonth.html
Old 08-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Random: I think that it's good that Clay has gained some weight. Just sayin'.
He does look better now, weight-wise, than he did during AI2.

Quote:
I think I'll take a pass at Tamelly. Tamyra was great during AI1, I saw some of her performances. The songwriting skill on the other hand is just
She's also sleeping with the antichrist, and that can never be good.

Quote:
First day at work tomorrow. Whee! Wish me luck, wish it doesn't suck!
Good luck! Here's to things -- except for Kelly (and Diana, for me) -- not sucking!

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 08-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Good luck! Here's to things -- except for Kelly (and Diana, for me) -- not sucking!
Thanks! Like things involving Kelly, Diana and you, hope it sucks in a good way!

I remember that Clay looked like some sort of skull when he performed "Open Arms". He looked different there.

Would that antichrist be Clive Davis?! Ew. Clive Davis: "Graaaakakghggh!" Heh. I still can't get over how he licked his lips when Fantasia sang "Fool In Love".
Old 08-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Thanks! Like things involving Kelly, Diana and you, hope it sucks in a good way!
Aww. I wish.

Quote:
I remember that Clay looked like some sort of skull when he performed "Open Arms". He looked different there.
I had forgotten how weird his mannerisms were when he first started on the show, and then showed a clip of OA on E! True Hollywood Story and I cracked. Up.

Quote:
Would that antichrist be Clive Davis?! Ew. Clive Davis: "Graaaakakghggh!" Heh. I still can't get over how he licked his lips when Fantasia sang "Fool In Love".
No, Simon Fuller. Clive Davis dumbed her ass last summer/fall. More recently, he reached for Fanty's ass.

Old 08-01-2004, 09:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I had forgotten how weird his mannerisms were when he first started on the show, and then showed a clip of OA on E! True Hollywood Story and I cracked. Up.
The head shakes and the facial expressions gave me lots of diva vibes.

Quote:
No, Simon Fuller. Clive Davis dumbed her ass last summer/fall. More recently, he reached for Fanty's ass.
No way! He reached for Fanty's ass? Ew. Another "Ew" for Simon Fuller for sleeping with Tamyra.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The only thing Clive Davis and Simon Fuller seem to have in common is that they adore Kelly. Other than that, the fact that Clive dropped both Justin and Tamyra and that Simon was hoping to still bank on them, even took Tamyra under his wing and over promoted her with the AI crowd (there is such a thing as too much shoving down people's throats. 3-4 appearances on AI?) says a lot.

Clive Davis looks out more for Kelly's own personal style and desires and well being than Simon Fuller that's for sure.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh, Clayton Holmes Aiken is one big diva. A Pissy!Diva! at that. No arguing there.

Watch "A Fool In Love" again, when Fanty sticks her ass in Clive's face. He, like, reaches up and puts his hands up like he's going to grab it, and then puts them back down. That may or may not have been a defensive move in actuality. I can't tell which. Those 9,000-year-olds are hard to read sometimes.

Tamyra's not actually sleeping with Simon Fuller. Or maybe she is. Who knows. This is just speculation, but I have to wonder why they'd go so far as to start a record label JUST for her unless there was some under-the-table "negotiation" going on, if you get my drift.

ETA: Fuller didn't want much to do with Justin, either. He was supposed to be his manager and he TOLD HIM to record the songs he didn't like that RCA wanted him to record.

I think the difference between Davis and Fuller is that Davis would like to help his artists but is a bit of an idiot when it comes to promoting the AI kids properly, and Fuller just wants as much money as fast as possible.

Old 08-01-2004, 10:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh I see... and I thought it was icky with just that lip-licking. Ick.

I know she's not actually sleeping with Fuller but the thought of that deserves an "Ew" too.

I remember reading the CD sleeve for Thankful and Kelly said that she appreciated the management team of Fuller.
Old 08-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Absolute Fan

I wonder about Kelly's judgement sometimes. She DOES think Tamyra's a good songwriter. And I do think her opinion of Fuller's management skills has to have changed just a little bit since Thankful. Most of the things she's complained about have been his doing directly (WI, for example).