Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2004, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

That picture doesn't appear to be working... tease.

Quote:
Hey, what if there's a Madonna/Britney moment with The Delly at the VMAs this year? I'd die. So it's a good thing that'll never happen.
Double-tease!

Edit: Fine, the picture's working now. You're only a regular tease.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Ooh, picture of Kelly about to eat a microphone. Wonder whose microphone Kelly has... er, used. Maybe The Delly do a duet while, um, using JPL and Seth Green's microphones?

That I'm typing this while I'm at work speaks a lot about myself, my work, and The Delly.

Uhh, wrong thread...?

Um... Kelly's hawt.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by P Y R O
That I'm typing this while I'm at work speaks a lot about myself, my work, and The Delly.
Oh, I'm reading at Uni. If anyone were to peek over my shoulder, I'd be sure to get a few funny looks.

I love Seth Green.. Or, 'yknow. I relate him to Aly.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

If anyone peeked over my shoulder, I'd get reprimanded for using the internet.

Topic: I'm aching to hear Kelly's hot and sexy song. Damn you, Jim Verraros, for teasing us like that... (Did I spell his family name right?)
Old 08-11-2004, 05:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Indeed, it is "Verraros." And, indeed, damn him for being a tease. Like myself. And Kelly. And Diana.

Forget the microphones. Kelly loves to strum them guitars, man. Especially the little pink ones.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 08-11-2004, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Forget the microphones. Kelly loves to strum them guitars, man. Especially the little pink ones.
I think I'm slightly disturbed by this.

...Nah.

Edit: Sheana, you just got the 244th post.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Go, me!

OT: The other day I was browsing TWoP and the last post in the Diana thread had been made at 2:44 PM. I found that more amusing than I should have.

Don't blame me for the little pink guitar thing. It's you and Xan who perverted that for me. I was happy thinking of little pink guitars as literal little pink guitars.

My Big Gay Boyfriend Will from Big Brother is on now. He talked about Kelly on the live feeds again today. I really, really want to turn him straight. Or just bi. Whatever.

I decided to give Dellewis a full name: Michael William Dellewis. Michael for Mike on For Love Or Money, the hottest man I've ever seen in my life, William for My Big Gay Boyfriend Will, and Dellewis for, well, Dellewis. And before anyone thinks I'm making The Delly less important in this equation, he will still be known as Dellewis to his friends and family. Michael William Dellewis is just his full, legal name.

Topic: We need a new thread title. It should be in celebration of the leather boots, IMO.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 08-11-2004, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Don't blame me for the little pink guitar thing. It's you and Xan who perverted that for me. I was happy thinking of little pink guitars as literal little pink guitars.
I remember that sad, sad day (for you).
Old 08-11-2004, 06:15 AM
Passionate Fan

I heard Breakaway for the first time on Aussie radio! Glad that its gonna be released here! Sounds better on the radio
Old 08-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by funktified
I heard Breakaway for the first time on Aussie radio! Glad that its gonna be released here! Sounds better on the radio
Whoa, really? Breakaway is going to be released here? This could mean potential interviews and also repeated playings of her video clip and more radio play! And Lil, I love your avatar. Mmmm. *thud*

Hee to Kelly's random swearing, I do that all the time with my friends, we just randomly blurt out words and that's oddly extremely amusing. Heh. I'd love to hear Kelly do it though.

*listening to JMTT* God, I love this song.

"Roll over baby...
The time has come, to make a little bit more room"

Make room for whom, Kelly? ...I just went to a scary visual place of a threesome.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 08-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Is the threesome Kelly, Diana and JPL? Because that's the image I have in my head now.

Old 08-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When is the next Kelly appearance guys?
Old 08-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Absolute Fan

New thread.