Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2004, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in the mood to post pictures

Old 07-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Re: Q100 interview. Okay, no sitcoms or reality shows for Kelly. Although I think she would be totally funny in one, um... just no for now.

Heh, "not a fastfood girl" eh? Re: on the finale. Trio? What the hell? Do your research, bud. Anyway, Kelly's cute here. CUTE!!!
Old 07-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-30-2004, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Radio Now 93.1 Interview with Billy and Marco - Indianapolis
Jul 29, 2004

Billy: Kelly Clarkson live on the phone with the Billy and Marco show!
Kelly: Hey, what's up?
Billy: Kelly!
Kelly: Hey, what's going on?
Billy: What's up girl?
Kelly: (Laughs) Hey, I have a thank you. I heard y'all were like the first station to play the song.
Marco: We were!
Billy: Well, you know.
Kelly: (Laughs) You're like 'Ugh, I don't like to brag, but...'
Billy: Well, we like to be on top of things over here, Kelly. Yeah, don't worry. We were gonna tell you that in a minute, so...
Kelly: OH! Okay! (Laughs)
Billy: Kelly Clarkson, ladies and gentlemen! Really the only, the TRUE American Idol - let's just be honest.
Kelly: Aw, thank you.
Billy: Everybody else so far has been a joke. Hasn't it? Come on.
Kelly: OH GOD, NO!
Billy: (Laughs)
Marco: You cannot think that the 'Fantastic' Barrino holds a candle to you.
Kelly: I think Fantasia's really good!
Marco: Oh no, we know you have to say that, but really.
Kelly: No I don't have to say that! If I didn't like them, I wouldn't say it.
Marco: Alright, what about Justin Guarini?
Kelly: I think he's very talented. I think that he did not showcase himself well on his CD though.
Marco: Aw, okay.
Kelly: I think that he's a lot more talented than THAT.
Marco: Oh, look at you. You think he should've taken some of his hair and should've put it in some random CD?
Kelly: No, I just think they should've let him write more of his stuff.
Marco: Oh, he did the old he didn't write his stuff...
Kelly: Yeah, just 'cause it was done so fast. I think, he's just very talented, so.
Marco: Cool, listen, now when anybody thinks of American Idol, they think of Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken and that, that's fine with me. I mean, did you know...(Kelly gasps)...I'm serious. You guys really are the...you sold millions of records, you've done great for yourself
Kelly: We toured together so that's probably why they think that too (laughs)
Marco: Aw yeah. Now let me ask you this. Now it's Kelly, I always used to say, ClarkSTON, but I know it's Clarkson, but you changed your name, I actually read somewhere where you changed your name years ago.
Kelly: Oh, I didn't! Actually my family did.
Marco: Right.
Kelly: That was a long time ago 'cause there was a mass murderer (laughs)
Marco: Right, there was a really weird story about this
Kelly: I know! Isn't that weird?! Yeah, there was a...
Marco: And I love to bring it up!
Kelly: Yeah! You're right. To remind people that I have random, yeah, killer blood, yeah.
Marco: NO! It's not that, but it's an interesting story. Now, tell everybody. It used to be Clarkston, but then this guy had the same last name as you.
Kelly: Yeah, he, it was Clarkston, yeah he had the same last name and everything. And actually, no he was in, I think he was a member of our family, and uh...
Marco: UGH!
Kelly: Yeah. And our last name used to be Clarkston and they ended up changing it because it was a disgrace to the family. This was a LONG time ago.
Marco: Boy I tell ya, you don't want to piss off those Clarkstons...They'll come right after you.
Kelly: Boy, I'll tell you what.
Marco: She's like 'If my CD doesn't sell, I'm gonna KILL somebody.'
Kelly: I'm going to kill EVERYONE.
DJs: (Laugh)
Marco: Kelly, are you dating anyone? (laughs)
Kelly: No, 'cause they usually have a problem with that story.
Marco: Yeah!
Kelly: No, I'm not dating. I'm not actually.
Marco: You're not dating anybody?
Kelly: No, and everybody always brings it up and it makes me feel like a lame-o.
Marco: That's 'cause you're hot. You're not lame, you're hot. Everybody's wondering what's going on there.
Kelly: OH! RIGHT! I'm not hot. I'm like some girl that's like 'Oh she's cute'. I'm like the niece, you know?
DJs: No.
Kelly: 'Why is she single?'
Marco: There was a guy that I was really good friends with, I'm married, so it can't be me (Kelly laughs), but there was a guy that when you were on, oh totally infatuated with you. Let me ask you this, and I don't know if you've been asked this question or not, but when you had your CD I remember the remarks when you won, you're like 'Listen, I'm not going to change' 'cause people were questioning your weight a little bit, which is tough for a woman anyway, right?
Kelly: Not very tough for me actually though.
Marco: Right, well then you said that 'I'm not going to lose it, I'm just going to be myself' and you pretty much, you know, you've lost a little bit, but you pretty much stayed with what you said.
Kelly: No. I haven't lost a little bit actually. I'm exactly the same weight!
DJs: Are you?
Kelly: Yeah
Billy: Well you look a lot...
Marco: Let me tell you something, you're on my list. You know what list I'm talkin' about?
Kelly: Aw thanks.
Marco: Yeah.
Kelly: Oh thank you.
Marco: I think you're hot and I've got good taste in women.
Kelly: Hey, well, you know what? I just, you know, I'll marry a man that likes a little junk, so.
Marco: I think Kelly Clarkson, man that badonkadonk...I love that badonkadonk man!
Kelly: (Laughs) Well, there's a lot there, so...
Marco: I'm telling ya, that's why you're on my list.
Billy: You're awesome.
Kelly: Aw thank you.
Billy: The new song is out - it sounds great!
Kelly: Thank you, thank you very much. Actually, um, you can thank Avril Lavigne as well. She wrote it with Matthew Gerrard, so.
Billy: Wow, I didn't know that!
Kelly: Yeah. Actually, I was on tour with Clay Aiken and they came to me with the song and I was actually a big fan of "Princess Diaries" 'cause I'm a big fan of Julie Andrews actually, so um, anyway, yeah, they came to me with the song and I was like 'Oh!' The lyrics fit me perfectly, so.
Billy: Yeah.
Kelly: Weirdly enough, Avril and I, I don't really know her, but I don't think we're too much alike...
Billy: Yeah!
Kelly: But I guess we are in our background, so.
Billy: You guys get along and everything? 'Cause she hates everybody.
Kelly: Oh, actually, I think that's just the way people talk about her 'cause people said that to, but I ran into her at um, I don't know if it was the Grammys or the VMAs, something, I don't know. I ran into her at some awards show and she was really nice.
Billy: Well, let me ask you this. When you're on tour with Clay Aiken, who spends more time on the hair? You or Clay?
Kelly: Oh lord, that would be Clay.
Kelly: You gotta picture though, I mean you gotta picture though I'm, I'm, most of the thing I'd get sick of my hair and I'd just put it up in a ponytail and I'd just make it look kinda, kinda rockerish kind of stylish.
Marco: Yeah
Kelly: But it wouldn't be, yeah.
Marco: Like the girl nextdoor who could sing real good.
Billy: Yeah
Kelly: Yeah, people didn't come to see my hair, so.
(Laughter)
Marco: When you were touring with Clay, was that the first time you'd ever toured with a gay person? A gay man?
Kelly: OH MY GOD! Oh my God.
Marco: You know they're gonna...
Kelly: I can't believe you think that. I wish that you would meet him.
Billy: No, we have.
Marco: No see (laughs)...
Kelly: No, see, I think that you should meet him, yeah 'cause he's not, not at all.
Marco: Really? All the women, the older women, love him. Like the women that are about 45, 50. They love a Clay.
Kelly: Oh, I'll tell you what. Yeah, he definitely has got that older woman audience going on. But you know what? The older woman audience, they buy CDs, so...
DJs: Yeah!
Billy: You know what Kelly, we'll let you bust a move here in a second, but um what's coming up for you? You got a movie coming out, you obviously got the new song coming out...Anything else going on?
Kelly: Um, I got the new album. I'm just working now on the new album and um, it should be coming out in October I believe, so yeah. Just kickin' butt with that right now.
Billy: Awesome. Before you leave, tell me one thing that uh, that nobody knows about a Kelly Clarkson. Like what CD's in your car, what do you like to do that you never get to tell anybody in these crazy radio interviews?
Kelly: Oh, good lord um...what do I never get to do? Um...
Billy: Like do you go back home at all? Where's your hometown?
Kelly: Oh, I go home, yeah! Actually I'm about to go home and do a camping trip with my friends. Kind of a little getaway thing, so...
Billy: Is that at...where's that at?
Kelly: Oh, it's in...it's in Dal, well Fort Worth actually.
Billy: Texas, okay yeah.
Kelly: Yeah. Oh yeah, I love going home. I...
Billy: What's your...
Kelly: I'm really not that interesting to be honest (laughs)
Billy: Number one CD that you have that's not yours?
Kelly: Um, right now would be, um, oh God, they change day-to-day. It used to be Maroon 5...Oh! In my radio it's actually the new Avril Lavigne, um CD.
Billy: Oh.
Kelly: Yeah, actually I'm a big fan of it actually, so...
Billy: Good.
Kelly: Yeah, so...
Billy: You're an awesome girl, Kelly. Keep doing what you're doing.
Kelly: Thank you.
Billy: I'm glad you didn't uh, you didn't give into the industry. You just did whatever you want to do. We love that about you.
Kelly: Oh thank you.
Billy: You gotta get to Indy, girl!
Kelly: (Laughs) Okay. I will I will.
Marco: You're on the list.
Billy: Marco's a cute guy. Everyone says he looks like Nick Lachey, so it's not a bad thing.
Kelly: Oh, not a bad thing, not a bad thing! He's a cutie.
Marco: Wow. We'll see about that.
(Laughter)
Billy: Kelly Clarkson!
Marco: Kelly Clarkson, thanks for hanging out with us sweetheart.
Kelly: Alright, bye guys.
Marco: Take care.

www.kellyclarkson.ca
Old 07-30-2004, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

More hotness

Old 07-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Kelly: OH! RIGHT! I'm not hot. I'm like some girl that's like 'Oh she's cute'. I'm like the niece, you know?
Heehee, when I heard this I thought, "Oh if you only knew..." She's just modest.
Old 07-30-2004, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yessss...Kelly that would be why you were #27 on Maxim's HOTTEST women in the world list. Pffft. She has no idea.
Old 07-30-2004, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

DanceWithLife, do you have a name? Hehe.

Quote:
Marco: When you were touring with Clay, was that the first time you'd ever toured with a gay person? A gay man?
Kelly: OH MY GOD! Oh my God.
Marco: You know they're gonna...
Kelly: I can't believe you think that. I wish that you would meet him.
That made me CRACK UP.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Absolute Fan

I love that Indianapolis interview.

I guess it was the... Z100 interview?... where she said she doesn't even have Justin's phone number now. What the hell is up with that?

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

That Q100 interview was so cute. Thank god Kelly's talkative. And isn't it called a quartet?

OMFG Heather posted this on the K*******...kind of took my breath away, and from the looks of things, ditto for Kel.

Old 07-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Absolute Fan

I that animation.

I just listened to the Q100 interview... Man, those callers were ODD. I was a little bit creeped out by them, actually. The stuttering when it came to Ruben was great.

No sitcoms or movies? But she's such a good actress! Believe us, Kelly, a sitcom (was: "sitcome") WOULD be funny. Except in the unintentional way.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-30-2004, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Nice article. Had to stop myself from busting out in laughter in the freaking office.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
"sitcome"
The fact that this is a combination of the words "sit" and "come"...
Old 07-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Freudian slip?

I watched Big Band and Burt Bacharach weeks tonight. Damn, is Kelly hot in those. Aside from SLTT, I'd say she was especially hot on the Bacharach results show.

Old 07-31-2004, 12:19 AM
Addicted Fan

She really sounds good with Anyone Who Had A Heart. Who am I kidding, I like all of her performances, heh. I like Walk On By too.

I made an animation too for my LJ but it doesn't fit the 40K requirement, blah.

ETA: I would totally enjoy watching her if she ever had a sitcom. I'd be forced to have my VCR fixed and buy lots of blank tapes (reminiscent of my DC obsession).