Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-31-2004, 12:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I'd like to see Kelly go naturally blond someday soon.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-31-2004, 01:05 AM
Addicted Fan

The official site is inviting all fans to attend Kelly's performance at the CBS Early Show. God, I'm so jealous. If only I can attend...
Old 07-31-2004, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelly's not going to be at the TCAs. but she will get a day in burleson, back home. So yay for her!
Old 07-31-2004, 11:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I'd go to The Early Show, but that's TOO early for me. I'd have to get up at 4 AM to catch the train to the city, and that's about when I go to sleep now.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-31-2004, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd go too but I work
Old 07-31-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
I'd go to The Early Show, but that's TOO early for me. I'd have to get up at 4 AM to catch the train to the city, and that's about when I go to sleep now.
Sleep? What is this... sleep?
Old 07-31-2004, 09:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by P Y R O
Sleep? What is this... sleep?
It's what Diana and Kelly snuggle up and do after a long, exhausting night of hot lesbian sex.

(Um, was that somewhat inappropriate? I can never tell when I'm crossing the line. )

After my last post, I read that the TES taping is actually at noon, but I still probably wouldn't be able to make it.

Old 07-31-2004, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

If I lived anywhere near (and by that I mean under 13 hours which is as far as I've travelled to see Kelly live) I'd go to the GMA taping...buuut I don't! I'm off too. Boo. I'm still contemplating buying AI3 concert tickets for the New Orleans show (only an hour drive) the day of the concert if I can get like 3rd row tickets or something. I've been in school all summer, I deserve a break!

Speaking of AI3, I just found this Diana article where she praises Kelly

Quote:
Who is your favorite “American Idol” vocalist of all?

The person who blows me away is Kelly Clarkson, I have to admit. She is so nice and so funny, real lighthearted and down to earth. I got to hang out with her on the final show.
*avoids dirty joke about blowing*
Old 07-31-2004, 10:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Hee! I was just about to post that in the Delly thread.

Replace "hang out" with "have sex," and I think Diana's being honest. Also, the fact that Diana uses the word "blow" in the same sentence as Kelly's name just cracks me up in a way that it shouldn't.

Old 07-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Diana adores Kelly. I remember when she went to the Independent Tour. she was reported talking to some fans who asked her why she sat and didn't move during clay's set and she said she came to see Kelly. She was up and dancing and clapping and singing along during Kelly's set. The girl loves Kelly.
Old 07-31-2004, 10:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh, she loves Kelly, all right.

I read Diana even rolled her eyes at the Clay fans. Smart girl. I wonder if they threw quarters at her head or put cheese on her seat.

Old 07-31-2004, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Aw, no Delly love at the TCA's?
Old 07-31-2004, 11:03 PM
Absolute Fan

See, Diana reads these boards and reports back to Kelly, and so they know we're on to them and have decided to try to kill the rumors by not appearing anywhere together, because if they did, Kelly's eyes (and maybe her hands) would naturally wander to a certain part of Diana's body on camera again.

Old 07-31-2004, 11:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw, no Kelly at the TCA's? No chance for a presenting gig or perving on the red carpet then. Heh.

Cam, your animation is fabulous, I loved that look on Kelly, she looked hot.

DanceWithLife, I heart those pics you posted, especially the one where Kelly looks like she's pouting into the microphone. Not only does her outfit and hair look great but THIGH. You can see a glimpse of belly too....

Alexis, that animation you posted from the K******* cracked me. Except my initial thought of what she was doing was something quite dirtier, hee.

One of my favourite parts of that interview was the bs about Clay not being gay. BWAH! Even though I do love me some Clelly.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-31-2004, 11:38 PM
Absolute Fan

So I'm, like, the only one on this thread who doesn't think Clay's gay?