Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2004, 09:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Interesting tidbit. I admire Diana more for that. The flippy hair... I'm still not sure if I like that or not.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
I just listened to NMT, and it freaks me out to think the dumbass producers almost deprived us of Diana's original hard Ts.
God, they would have stranded us without a metaphor for two different body parts.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Not only would we be without the metaphor, but I just love the way she sings that part. It makes me w-- Um, I like it.

Flippy hair?

ETA: Studio DCOL. Her vocals are dreamy (AND there are some hard Ts ).

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-27-2004, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It makes me w-- Um, I like it.
What, you suddenly developed tact? That's no fun.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:17 AM
Absolute Fan

"Wet."

Happy now?

Heh. "Babeh." Too bad Diana can't enunciate everything as clearly as her Ts.

Ooooh. Whispery studio "Dreams." I'm 'w--' again.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-27-2004, 09:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Flippy hair?
Yup, the Farrah Fawcett hair she sported on Disco Night.

Quote:
ETA: Studio DCOL. Her vocals are dreamy (AND there are some hard Ts ).
Ugh. I'm jealous. Why don't record stores here sell more AI-related CDs? Seriously, I'm tired of asking the saleslady, "Miss, is the AI3 CD available already? How about next decade?"

Whaddya know, my Yahoo Launch is playing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye. Cool.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ooooh. Whispery studio "Dreams." I'm 'w--' again.
Did you ever stop? :-p

Oh... HEEE. According to my FF time thingy-

Old 07-27-2004, 09:31 AM
Absolute Fan

BWAH! to the time of that post. That you even noticed is funny in and of itself.

Dude, I LOOOOOVE her hair on Disco night. I usually have some complaint about either her hair or her wardrobe, but I love her whole look for both performances that night. Except, you know, that she's wearing clothes at all. But that's to be expected.

I can upload the single tracks for you, Cam. You mean to tell me you have yet to hear 2:44? BAH!

Old 07-27-2004, 09:57 AM
Addicted Fan

I dunno, sometimes when I watch it I love it, sometimes I don't. But it's definitely better than her DYLM hair.

Quote:
I can upload the single tracks for you, Cam. You mean to tell me you have yet to hear 2:44? BAH!
Yes, I haven't. See, that's why I can't relate to you guys 2:44ing all the time! Really, you'd do that? Thanks!
Old 07-27-2004, 10:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
But it's definitely better than her DYLM hair.
Oh, GOD that hair! Didn't like it on Kelly at the RMAs, didn't like it on Diana. (It's cute that they mimic each other, though. )

Quote:
See, that's why I can't relate to you guys 2:44ing all the time! Really, you'd do that? Thanks!
Sure would. No problem. Just give me some time. My connection's slow. I'll start with IB, 'cause it's just the bestest. Da bomb-diggity, if you will.

I'd ripped and uploaded them for Shannon and Xan when it was first released because they couldn't buy it, and if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have ripped them and my ears would have been deprived of the constant 2:44 in my playlist all this time. And that? Would have SUCKED. Not that I would have realized it.

And we also might not have HAD the "2:44," because I only noticed the precise time as it was playing in RealPlayer.

I have a clip of JUST 2:44 still uploaded, but I won't give you the link because it would ruin hearing it for the first time within the song.

Old 07-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Ugh. I'm jealous. Why don't record stores here sell more AI-related CDs? Seriously, I'm tired of asking the saleslady, "Miss, is the AI3 CD available already? How about next decade?"
True. YOu'd think record execs would rush to put out a CD which has Camile Velasco and Jasmine Trias in it.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Diana fell down the stairs at tonight's concert, and they took her to the hospital! I hope she's okay....who could possibly nurse her back to health?
Old 07-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm watching the Larry King Live interview. It's nice of Fanty to give credit to Diana and the other singers. Also interesting to know that both of them had sound problems during the finale. Diana seems to be so hardworking. *loving her laugh*

ETA:

Quote:
I'll start with IB, 'cause it's just the bestest.
Ooooh, I love it. Her version's great. Hah at 2:44! I thought that note would've been at the latter part of the song 'cause it was similar to the last part of the finale (right before "love keeps lifting me higher").
Old 07-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Oh, geez, it gets worse apparently! People are reporting that she fell down six flight of stairs and didn't come out after that, but she was walking though. Kind of ironic after an interview came out today quoting her about how hard it is to dance in high heels. Damn heels, they're a scourge!
Old 07-27-2004, 09:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Oh, geez, it gets worse apparently! People are reporting that she fell down six flight of stairs and didn't come out after that, but she was walking though. Kind of ironic after an interview came out today quoting her about how hard it is to dance in high heels. Damn heels, they're a scourge!
Oh my God, I hope she's okay.