Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2004, 09:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Did you find it? Because I had to REALLY stare at the screen to catch it. That was some lucky timing when it was being capped. To think, one more second, and we would never know of the orgasm face. That would be SAD.
Yeah, I think I spotted it when she said "oh!" after "national anthem girl".

Quote:
Someone who supposedly knows the family said that they didn't even know her father had remarried for some time. If that's true? Ouch. Diana needs a hug.
Ouch indeed. Awwwww.....

Quote:
Actually, I'd ask her the ellipsis vs. semicolon question Ryan didn't bother to ask on On Air, because it was the Fanty/Tamyra/George/JPL show that day.
HAH! That would've been a head scratcher for all the audiences and the finalists! "Wha....? On to the next question!"

Quote:
So, she could've just had some odd growth spurt.

Last edited by ++Cam++; 07-25-2004 at 10:53 AM
Old 07-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Our little DiDi was on ET on MTV/VH1 for a couple of seconds backstage at one of the concerts. Diana seemed to be tying that lovely blue satin top of hers, giving us a nice view of her back, and she was also in one of the shots of someone helping Fantasia. I think she poked Fantasia, or pointed to something on her outfit. That was it for Diana.

The bulk of the segment was on one of the other tour buses. I know I said I thought Diana's bubbliness would annoy me, but I think I'd go INSANE on the other tour bus with JPL and Fantasia. They were loud and obnoxious and annoyed the crap out of me in just the little bit they showed on ET. It was mainly Fantasia who annoyed me, though. (Go figure, right? )

I could be wrong, but it seems like nearly every adult finalist is on the one bus. Fantasia, Camile, Jon, George and Jennifer, at least, where all on the same one, and I think they said something about La Toya. That leaves out Amy.

If they ended up sticking the three minors and their parents on one bus, I worry about John. Being all alone with just Jazzy and DiDi -- ignoring the parents -- could be a very bad thing for him, or a very good thing. Or both. I just hope he doesn't walk in on Diana having phone sex with Kelly in the bathroom and have a heart attack.

Yet the promo for the AI3 tour special on TV Guide Channel said there's three buses. I wouldn't be surprised if Tamyra has her own. On second thought, they probably have her traveling by jet or something.

Quote:
Originally posted by P Y R O
I still can't get over that little thought walking a thousand miles.
BWAHAHA!

I was almost tempted to make a "Simon has a small p***s" joke, but I won't. I'm sure Diana would appreciate the thought, though. (And we all know she knows about us.)

("Appreciate" was "appreciation," BTW.)

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Yeah, I think I spotted it when she said "oh!" after "national anthem girl".
I forgot where it was, actually. This gives me an excuse to go back and look. You're probably right, though, because that part was towards the end of the video and I remember having to sit through the bulk of it before I saw the orgasm face.

Hee. "You don't have to do her again." Heh, heh. Appropriate, if that's where the orgasm face is, no?

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large

Last edited by NaiveYetChubby; 07-25-2004 at 02:26 PM
Old 07-25-2004, 04:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Unless there's some other Diana DeGarmo, our little DiDi appeared in the TV movie Kiss and Tell in 1996, and it's airing on Court TV on August 1st at 2 PM EST.

It's not a big part, but it's a nice little Diana fix.

(I almost freaked when I glanced at the credits on the IMDb and saw that the person listed directly under her was Aubrey Dollar, one of my favorite actresses on Guiding Light and the last reason for me to have watched the show at all in the past year or two. I stopped watching for good not long after she left.

It'll be cool to see the two of them as a kids.)

ETA: Crap. First I had to stop hating Avril a little (not entirely) because she semi-complimented Kelly and calls out Hilary Duff in the media. Then I had to stop hating Hilary Duff a little (not entirely) because she was a big Diana fan. NOW I have to stop hating Jessica Simpson because...

Quote:
...In the article, Jessica said that she was really rooting for Diana, while Nick was rooting for Fantasia. She said that she cried when Diana lost!
That's from the Diana newsletter. I don't know what article this is, but now my "Nick can do so much better" sentiment has been shot to hell and I love Jessica. Damn it. I mean, seriously. Damn it. I certainly had as much contempt for her as I had for Avril Lavigne in recent times.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large

Last edited by NaiveYetChubby; 07-26-2004 at 03:48 AM
Old 07-26-2004, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Awww, go Jess. Dammit, all these pop princesses are being NICE and stuff.

Hee! To the DiDi movie. It'll be cute as hell.
Old 07-26-2004, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Dammit, all these pop princesses are being NICE and stuff.
Aww, they're protecting one of their kind.
Old 07-26-2004, 07:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey, Shannon, did they release Diana's single there domestically yet? I saw that Fantasia debuted at #4 in Australia and I'm wondering about Diana.

Erm, the contest to win a phone call from Diana is based on ESSAYS. Can you imagine the kind of 200-words-or-less essays we could right about why Diana is our Idol?

Quote:
Originally posted by P Y R O
Aww, they're protecting one of their kind.
BWAH!

Old 07-26-2004, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Erm, the contest to win a phone call from Diana is based on ESSAYS. Can you imagine the kind of 200-words-or-less essays we could right about why Diana is our Idol?
1. "Write" not "right."

2. BWAH!
Old 07-26-2004, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey, Shannon, did they release Diana's single there domestically yet? I saw that Fantasia debuted at #4 in Australia and I'm wondering about Diana.
I haven't seen it anywhere. And I STILL hear Tasia EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I'll be in the city tomorrow, I'll ask if they have DiDi.

Quote:
"right." And hee! We should totally write in.
Old 07-26-2004, 07:27 AM
Absolute Fan

I just woke up.

Should we all submit essays? They're due in August 1st. Hell, even if we don't submit them, let's have a contest here to see who can come up with the most perverse one.

Old 07-26-2004, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

You suck, I'm just going to bed now. Why on EARTH did uni need to go back?

I think we definitely should.
Old 07-26-2004, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Which reminds me, I ought to check out the local shop which sells imported CD singles. They're usually/mostly imported from Australia, so hopefully, they've got the Diana single...
Old 07-26-2004, 07:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey, I was on for hours, and no one else was around. The Retarded Amoeba weren't even on IF. I was bored all night.

I just broke a glass over all the floor. It shattered really unevenly, too. No one cares, but I felt like saying it anyway.

Old 07-26-2004, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

I hope so, Xan!

So, I leave you both with:

Kristy: Ugh, I swear, dating an 18-year-old guy? Maturity wise, it's like dating a 14-year-old girl!
Me: Mmm-mmm.
Me: I mean, what?

Edit: Aw. Sheana, I care. Put shoes on, don't cut your feet!
Old 07-26-2004, 07:36 AM
Absolute Fan

BWAH! to that conversation. The perversion just gets worse and worse, doesn't it?

The glass broke underneath my desk, so I'm just going to swing the chair around the other way until I feel like getting up and grabbing a broom.

Old 07-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Being all alone with just Jazzy and DiDi -- ignoring the parents -- could be a very bad thing for him, or a very good thing.
Oh noooo... trying not to imagine John.... Heh. But in fairness, I think that it would be a challenge for him.

Quote:
but I think I'd go INSANE on the other tour bus with JPL and Fantasia. They were loud and obnoxious and annoyed the crap out of me in just the little bit they showed on ET.
I think if I were in the bus with them and I had to get some shut-eye, I'd be completely annoyed. But then, I don't sleep that much when I travel with friends.

Aubrey Dollar? I checked her name at IMDB and whaa.... she was in DC for these small minor roles... I couldn't even remember... so I think she had a non-speaking role....

Quote:
No one cares, but I felt like saying it anyway.
I care but I don't know how to respond to that. Take... care? Kidding.

Shannon: at the conversation!