Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2004, 08:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Diana DeGarmo Appreciation Thread #9 - Because she's a ''sweet lover.''

Don't worry. We know what you mean by "sweet lover," Di. We know exactly what you mean.

Dianamites

1. ~*~Di Di~*~ (Diana)
2. NaiveYetChubby (Sheana)
3. i heart giles
4. ~-Sarah-~
5. **Shannon**
6. jennifehr_marie
7. heavenlycirce (Abby)
8. P Y R O
9. ComeAwayWithMe
10. ++Cam++

Keeperships
1. NaiveYetChubby - The 2:44; The Bitchface; the sexy "H's" of "soar" in the finale version of IB; her upper register; her Balls. Of. Steel.
2. **Shannon** - The carwash dress (TTBA); her belly; the glory note at the end of "A Broken Wing."
3. P Y R O - Her "Do You Love Me?" performance.

(If you'd like to be added to the lists, let me know.)

Upcoming Appearances
Parade Magazine - August 1st
Kiss and Tell - August 1st, Court TV, 2 PM EST (Small acting part)
Teen Choice Awards - August 11th, FOX, 8 PM EST (Performance)

Vote for a Diana board.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large

Last edited by NaiveYetChubby; 07-30-2004 at 11:50 PM
Old 07-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Mmmm, TCAs. Kelly AND Di. What's not to love?

Heh, everytime a new thread is made, I see the keepership' thing and am reminded that I own her belly. Yummmm. I get to lick things that I own, right?
Old 07-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Absolute Fan

From the last thread...

Quote:
Hee! Wasn't that on like, page 2 or something?
Yes, it was.

Quote:
Fast? Try superman-speed.
I bet that's how Diana likes it.

Oh, what?! You all knew I had to say it.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Mmm... sweet lover... tiramisu.

I crave me some tiramisu.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
I bet that's how Diana likes it.

Oh, what?! You all knew I had to say it.
We really should expect it, by now.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

I've come (hee) to the conclusion that this 'tiramisu' is another of Diana's clever euphamisms for Kelly. "Im a sweet lover, i gotta have my tiramisu..."
Old 07-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Duh. And Kelly's "red velvet cake"? Puh-leeze.

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Mmmm, TCAs. Kelly AND Di. What's not to love?
The Third Person being nominated for an award or two, while the Ultimate American Idol category that Kelly and Di were eligable for was removed altogether?

Also, we don't KNOW for sure that Kelly's supposed to be there. But she BETTER be, damn it, if only to fuel the Delly flames.

Oh, God, what if there's picture of them together on the red carpet, like the Clelly ones from the AMAs? Remember Happy Pants Aiken? Maybe we'd see some hard Ts.

Quote:
Heh, everytime a new thread is made, I see the keepership' thing and am reminded that I own her belly. Yummmm. I get to lick things that I own, right?
Sure you can. I don't have anything to lick. I mean, the Bitchface is the expression, not her actual face, and I don't want to slobber all over her like a dog, anyway.

Well, okay, I do. Who am I kidding?

Old 07-23-2004, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Duh. And Kelly's "red velvet cake"? Puh-leeze.
Mmm, red velvet.

Quote:
The Third Person being nominated for an award or two, while the Ultimate American Idol category that Kelly and Di were eligable for was removed altogether?
"Eligable". And, didya have to bring me down?

Quote:
Oh, God, what if there's picture of them together on the red carpet, like the Clelly ones from the AMAs? Remember Happy Pants Aiken? Maybe we'd see some hard Ts.
Oooooh. Man. If we actually get new pictures of them together, even without the hard T's, I will explode from happiness.

Quote:
Sure you can. I don't have anything to lick.
Maybe you can claim her ellipsis. Plenty of licking jokes, there.

Quote:
I mean, the Bitchface is the expression, not her actual face, and I don't want to slobber all over her like a dog, anyway.

Well, okay, I do. Who am I kidding?
Old 07-23-2004, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Both you guys left at the same time. Um, ouch.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm alwasy pleasantly surprised when I shut all my windows and see the hot picture of Di as my wallpaper. So much that I need to grab the arm of my chair to try and steady myself.

Night.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Hee! Oh, and "alwasy."

Quote:
Mmm, red velvet.
A real subtle euphemism, isn's it?

BTW, are you "mmm"-ing because you're thinking of the actual cake, or because you're thinking of what it's a euphemism for?

Quote:
"Eligable".

Quote:
And, didya have to bring me down?
Just don't want you getting your hopes up.

Quote:
Oooooh. Man. If we actually get new pictures of them together, even without the hard T's, I will explode from happiness.
Ditto.

Quote:
Maybe you can claim her ellipsis. Plenty of licking jokes, there.
Well, that's a bit much, however fond I am of her ellipsis. I think I might claim her uneven knees, though.

Or maybe the Dianass. I forgot until last night how particularly evident that was during the finals NMT. Yuuuummy.

Old 07-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

I couldn't sleep.

Quote:
Hee! Oh, and "alwasy."

Quote:
BTW, are you "mmm"-ing because you're thinking of the actual cake, or because you're thinking of what it's a euphemism for?
Well, I've never tasted red velvet cake, so...

Quote:
Well, that's a bit much, however fond I am of her ellipsis. I think I might claim her uneven knees, though.

Or maybe the Dianass. I forgot until last night how particularly evident that was during the finals NMT. Yuuuummy.
Mmm, Dianass. Then you can meet her and say, "I own your ass, bitch... face, too!"
Old 07-23-2004, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Hometown clip just finished - "If you don't like her, you don't have to do her again." Hee!
Old 07-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Addicted Fan

New thread! I also love tiramisu. I haven't seen, let alone tasted, a key lime pie though.

I can't download the AMTK audtion. There's something wrong like I need a WMV1 codec.

Just watched Diana's performance of Dreams (OA). Now I remember the song. I don't know, I don't like it very much. Props to Diana for singing it as though she really believes in the sentiment of the song. Also watched the IB Stone Park performance. The audio is a little scratchy though.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Okay, she was 15 when she did AMTK, right? I'm so, so dirty. Seriously, 15. That's plain wrong. At least at 16 she can like... drive.

Anyway, after watching the clip? It's clear that her "dancing" didn't go downhill at AI. Oh no, it's always been that way.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:45 PM
Absolute Fan

There was no Diana on ET tonight. There was maybe a two-second group shot during the concert, but I didn't notice if she was visible then. The rest was all JPL/Fantasia/Camile, and that was a total of 40 seconds, maybe. Blah.

Heh. You know what I find amusing? On Z100's site, they have archived their interviews, and it has "American Idol Winner Fantasia Barrino" and "American Idol's Jennifer Hudson," but just "Diana DeGarmo," no AI association. Heh, heh.

Quote:
Mmm, Dianass. Then you can meet her and say, "I own your ass, bitch... face, too!"
HA!

Quote:
Hometown clip just finished - "If you don't like her, you don't have to do her again." Hee!
Now that we've come around to thinking her wording is intentional most of the time, this is even more amusing than it was before. Dirty DiDi.

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
I also love tiramisu. I haven't seen, let alone tasted, a key lime pie though.
I've never had either. Or Kelly, since that's what Diana is really talking about.

Quote:
Just watched Diana's performance of Dreams (OA). Now I remember the song. I don't know, I don't like it very much. Props to Diana for singing it as though she really believes in the sentiment of the song.
I like "Dreams" (or at least I did until I heard the second verse), but I LOVE the way she sings it.

Quote:
Also watched the IB Stone Park performance. The audio is a little scratchy though.
It's pretty good quality, given it was recorded with a regular video camera. And that performance is just drool-worthy, so I'll take what I can get of it.

Quote:
Okay, she was 15 when she did AMTK, right?
Actually, I hate to say it... and I could be wrong... but I think she may have been 14 when that audition was taped. Girl was very... erm, mature for her age. (I had closing bold and quote tags here for some reason.)

Quote:
I'm so, so dirty. Seriously, 15. That's plain wrong. At least at 16 she can like... drive.
I know what you mean.

Quote:
Anyway, after watching the clip? It's clear that her "dancing" didn't go downhill at AI. Oh no, it's always been that way.
BWAH! So true.