Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2004, 12:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't, unfortunately.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-14-2004, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Alexis, wow to the collage. And double-wow to the computer-generated thingo. That's ... really odd.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Alexis: Hi! Nice job on the collage.

That pic looks like a doll.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:47 AM
Absolute Fan

I was just looking at all of the MTV.com articles on AI3, and I found some choice Diana-related quotes.

On the cheesy Fordmercials:

Quote:
"You gotta do what you gotta do, it's not that bad," Diana DeGarmo said recently. "Hey, it puts your face out there in front of people."
Nothing wrong with being a famewhore, I guess.

On the talent among the Top 12:

Quote:
"I could not be America," added 16-year-old Diana Degarmo from Snellville, Georgia. "I don't know who I'd vote for."
(It should be noted that another finalist felt the need to name herself "jokingly" as the one to look out for. Classy.)

On Idol romances:

Quote:
"That leads to some serious controversy," fellow contestant Jon Peter Lewis added. "Have you ever seen 'The Real World'?"

"We're business friends," Diana DeGarmo declared.
Why are those two always put together? Speaking of which...

From JPL's exit interview:

Quote:
Q: When you were in the bottom three the cameraman spent a lot of time focusing on John Stevens and Diana DeGarmo holding hands, and then you were just standing there next to them. What was that all about?

Lewis: I'm pretty sure there isn't anything going on between John and Diana. I didn't even know they were holding hands. They were just standing there, and if she had reached over and grabbed my hand, I probably would've held it, but it just didn't happen.
Probably? Oh, you would have, Jon-Boy. You know it.

From an article on the finalists' style:

Quote:
Banowetz is most excited about styling Diana DeGarmo's hair. "'Cause she's young," he said. "We call it 'virgin hair' because it's been untouched. She has a little bit of color, but it's really healthy and it's shiny and I just think it doesn't have anything special right now, so that'll change."
Virgin hair, because it's been untouched, eh? I'm not going to say anything, but you all know damn well what I'm thinking.

As a side note, the picture gallery to go along with that article started with 3 group shots, then had one picture of each individual finalist, except Diana. Jennifer got two, instead. The hell?

On another note, I was reading the JPL Super Fan's account of the On Air taping, and this little tidbit cracked me up.

Quote:
And then all of the sudden, it gets really loud in the hallway outside the hair and makeup room. I hear Diana first. God, she's loud. Ha.
Heh. Not that I'm surprised. Girl's a loudmouth.

You know the interviews with all of the contestants in the red room at the beginning of the show? There's one where the only person you can hear laughing is Diana. I think it's Gloria Estefan night, when Ryan asks who the best dancer is, and everyone points to La Toya but she points to John, so then they all do (I think Diana's the only one who points to BOTH of them at the same time, though). You can SEE everyone laughing as they begin to cut back to the stage, but the only one you can HEAR is Diana.

Damn, she is just like her girlfriend.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-14-2004, 06:10 AM
Addicted Fan

I can totally ship JPL and Diana. They look cute together. I could also ship Diana and John Stevens but I hear John's with Jasmine, heh.

That was one of the funniest moments during the competition... John the best dancer... hee. It's a NOT moment. Heh.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:14 AM
Absolute Fan

There were rumors of John/Diana long before John/Jasmine, then it was John/Jasmine, then it turned out he had a girlfriend back home named... Kelly. Heh. But John was totally checking Diana out in one of the behind the scenes videos that used to be on the official site. I never actually saw the vid, but a cap was posted somewhere, and he's staring at the same "necklace" Kelly was after the finale, apparently.

Jiana (John/Diana) used to be my secondary Diana 'ship after The Delly, but now it's Jonana DePeter LewGarmo, definitely.

Old 07-14-2004, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
I can totally ship JPL and Diana. They look cute together.
W00t! Another Jonana DePeter LewGarmo fan!
Old 07-14-2004, 07:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Excuse me while I'm random and post some pictures. While drooling.

Diana in jeans is a good thing....

But a pantsuit is also lovely.

As is this number.

She's just a cow, isn't she?

On the "Diana is a freak" front, I forgot about her weird "microphone thumbs." I mean, look at the first two pics. She's doing it again.

Old 07-14-2004, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
On the "Diana is a freak" front, I forgot about her weird "microphone thumbs." I mean, look at the first two pics. She's doing it again.
Oh, leave the poor girl alone

That second picture. *****. Me. Diana.

OT: I felt the need to post in that IF thread containing The Delly, Sheana.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Oh, leave the poor girl alone
What? I like it. I like the thumb thing and I like that she's a freak.

"She's a super freak, super freak! She's super freaky, yow!"

Quote:
That second picture. *****. Me. Diana.
I like them all equally and won't play favorites. But I echo the "*****. Me. Diana."

Quote:
I felt the need to post in that IF thread containing The Delly, Sheana.
Woooooh! Fun time is here again!

More pictures:

Old 07-14-2004, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Does that first pic look like a screaming orgasm to anyone else?

Just me?

Okay.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Pantsuit!

Sorry. That's currently my Diana fetish.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Not just you.

You know what's fun? Looking back and forth between that pic and my av.

OT: Apparently BoBoFan posted a question about how to ignore someone on the you-know-who board, but it was marked as "Moved." I clicked on it, and got an error message saying I was not allowed to view the topic. I know damn well who it was about, though: me. And I want to SEE!

Oh, God. And I just read something else on that forum that makes me want to slam my head into something.

Old 07-14-2004, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
OT: Apparently BoBoFan posted a question about how to ignore someone on the you-know-who board, but it was marked as "Moved." I clicked on it, and got an error message saying I was not allowed to view the topic. I know damn well who it was about, though: me. And I want to SEE!
Heh. Link me in PM, I'll copy paste.

Quote:
Oh, God. And I just read something else on that forum that makes me want to slam my head into something.
Where?

Edit: Heh. Just found the first thread, I don't have permission either.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Edited because I'm a mod, and I should be a good example... at least while the mods of THIS board aren't looking. In any case, the people who should have seen this message have seen it, and have responded accordingly.

Boo to you if you missed it, but rest assured that it was dirty.

Last edited by P Y R O; 07-14-2004 at 08:16 AM