Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2004, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope to bring him home soon. Isn't he shiney and pretty?
"Shiney."

And I dunno, that picture makes him look kinda... small.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I hadn't even posted when I saw that, and I was still too lazy to change it.

"Semilcolons."

This is interesting. Kelly was joking with a Z100 DJ about having a boyfriend and she said, per someone who heard it (I haven't), "No, I have no boy in my life, no guy by my side," while laughing. She's being very specific about the gender, isn't she?

ETA: That's just the picture. Dellewis is ALL man in person.

Which reminds me. I still find this funny:

Does anyone know where I can find that cap of Diana on The Tonight Show talking about Simon being "pitchy" and showing very little space between her fingers? Because I like to think she's talking about something else.

I know it's in one of the older Diana threads, but I'm too lazy to find it. The search function should give you specific posts, not threads.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-27-2004, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
This is interesting. Kelly was joking with a Z100 DJ about having a boyfriend and she said, per someone who heard it (I haven't), "No, I have no boy in my life, no guy by my side," while laughing. She's being very specific about the gender, isn't she?
Ha! And she thought we wouldn't pik up on that.

Quote:
I know it's in one of the older Diana threads, but I'm too lazy to find it. The search function should give you specific posts, not threads.
As for that pic... I wonder if I have it downloaded. I might jsut make a cap.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:20 AM
Absolute Fan

"Pik," "jsut."

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-27-2004, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

I'm so loved. And so are you, because-

(Whoa. Photobucket changed a LOT. Pretty layout, y'all.)

And just 'cause-

Edit: Oh, I've been meaning to say this, but hee - pink guitar.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
I'm so loved. And so are you...
Yes, I am. Thank you.

Hee! Leno has no clue what she's talking about. She looked hot that night, yo.

Quote:
Oh, I've been meaning to say this, but hee - pink guitar.
Heh.

Mmm. Diana!Bra.

There were a bunch of Diana/Delly moments on the King of Queens reruns last night. On both episodes, Carrie (Leah Remini) wore pink and black outfits, and in the first one Doug tried to make her feel bad by telling her she had a big forehead and wore too much make-up. "I put on a pair of sweatpants and you look like like you're going to the opera. Or like you're in the opera." Hee.

This is the show, don't forget, that mentioned the sweater with the rainbow and pot of gold.

ETA: Here's a bigger, clearer picture of my Baby Daddy and how I turn him on (and off) :

Last edited by NaiveYetChubby; 07-27-2004 at 06:35 AM
Old 07-28-2004, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Delayed .

And I'm posting at work. Or, more to the point, I'm posting while sick at work. In my office, anyway.

So if anyone decides to look at what I'm reading...
Old 07-28-2004, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Oh, he's much more manly in that pic.

Xan, I was lurking when I was at Uni. Some girl leant over to me, and goes, "What's... 'Delly'?"
Old 07-28-2004, 03:39 AM
Absolute Fan

BWAH!

Talking about Dellewis with my mother, I keep almost calling it that. I don't want to have to explain that, either, although it's better than her knowing I discuss Diana in pink lingerie and anything that makes me wet.

The online store I'm TRYING to order Dellewis from (it's being really slow) has a phone number that includes 244. That's a sign, yo. And I think I may have to call it because the forms are being screwy on my computer. That will make me giggle while I dial.

Another sign? I found I'm usually pretty good at guessing when a Kelly song will come on the radio. Almost every time I hear MI, I'll think, "Maybe MI will be on this station" just as I put it on.... Well, today I was switching to the local AC station thinking, "Maybe I'll finally hear one of Diana's songs," and what was on? AMLT. Even my intuition is confusing them now. Like the title of the thread says: Two halves. One soul.

Old 07-28-2004, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
...although it's better than her knowing I discuss Diana in pink lingerie and anything that makes me wet.
I'm sure she doesn't really want to know what makes you wet, anyway.

Quote:
Even my intuition is confusing them now.
BWAHA!
Old 07-28-2004, 03:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, well, if I keep blasting AI music and not hear her knocking or see her standing in the doorway, she just may find out.

Old 07-28-2004, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Another sign? I found I'm usually pretty good at guessing when a Kelly song will come on the radio. Almost every time I hear MI, I'll think, "Maybe MI will be on this station" just as I put it on.... Well, today I was switching to the local AC station thinking, "Maybe I'll finally hear one of Diana's songs," and what was on? AMLT. Even my intuition is confusing them now. Like the title of the thread says: Two halves. One soul.
I've been confusing the two for about two months now.
Old 07-28-2004, 05:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Sure. Consciously is one thing. Confusing them on a deeper level? That's weird. Something else happened last night and I almost confused the two of them, but I can't remember what it was. That was consciously, though.

And again on King of Queens, Doug had to roast his boss and he joked about the great new ideas he'd introduced to the workplace, including, "Take Your Underaged Girlfriend To Work Day." I wonder if Kelly has any of those days.

During one of the commercial breaks, that mortgage refinancing commercial that uses "Think" came on, and my mother said, "Diana!" It wasn't Diana singing it, but you know.... Delly signs.

Old 07-28-2004, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
During one of the commercial breaks, that mortgage refinancing commercial that uses "Think" came on, and my mother said, "Diana!" It wasn't Diana singing it, but you know.... Delly signs.
I don't know why, but that cracks me up.
Old 07-28-2004, 05:36 AM
Absolute Fan

So do you think the painkillers have worn off and Diana is engaging in a little Good Morning Phone Sex with Kelly to make herself feel better? I think so.