Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2004, 05:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Oh, and "bastketball".
I couldn't figure out why that looked weird.

Quote:
We never deliberately tried to piss our friends (or "friends") off. Except Crystal who we called a whore repeatedly. We may have actually made her cry once, I can't remember.
We made OUR friend Krystle cry by calling her a whore. We may have also made her cry by making fun of the way she spells her name.

We ran into Marcy recently and she was really nice and normal like she was when we first met. She was even nice to OCG, and they'd disliked each other since they were quite young, before I even moved here (he tried to put a voodoo curse on her once). I KNEW once she drove away all of her other friends, she'd be nice to us again. I really wanted to know if she knew Dan was engaged, but I didn't have the heart to ask because she was being so normal and I wanted her to stay that way.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-25-2004, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
We ran into Marcy recently and she was really nice and normal like she was when we first met. She was even nice to OCG, and they'd disliked each other since they were quite young, before I even moved here (he tried to put a voodoo curse on her once). I KNEW once she drove away all of her other friends, she'd be nice to us again. I really wanted to know if she knew Dan was engaged, but I didn't have the heart to ask because she was being so normal and I wanted her to stay that way.
I don't think I have any normal friends, or even any friends who act normal. (Whenever I go to write "friends" I always write "friend". Shut up, stupid keyboard, I do have more than one friend!)
Old 07-25-2004, 05:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Well, normal as in "for her." I have no normal friends, either (although she WAS the closest to being normal before she turned all bitchy).

Now I'm on "Timeless" from GMA. Anyone who says Kelly can't compliment a quieter vocalist is full of *****. It DOES sound like it's killing her to sing that softly, though.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-25-2004, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Kelly doesn't just sing songs, she sings songs. She's a belter (she can belt me anytime ) and that's what I love about her voice.
Old 07-25-2004, 05:41 AM
Absolute Fan

That's why she needs to duet with Diana! Someone suggested a Delly tour over at IF (which is up again, BTW), and I seriously think I would die if I attended such a concert.

I don't know what it means to "belt" someone in your country, but here (was: "hear") it means to punch someone in the face. A sexy slap from Kelly would be nice, but I'll pass on being punched.

Old 07-25-2004, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's why she needs to duet with Diana! Someone suggested a Delly tour over at IF (which is up again, BTW), and I seriously think I would die if I attended such a concert.
Me too. Except that tour would probbaly never make it to Australia.

Quote:
I don't know what it means to "belt" someone in your country, but here (was: "hear") it means to punch someone in the face. A sexy slap from Kelly would be nice, but I'll pass on being punched.
Well, to give someone a belting means to smack them, at least in my family. (My mother used to threaten me when I was younger, "If you don't still still, I'll give you a belting!")
Old 07-25-2004, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

The Diana-Kelly-Clay belting match takes on new meaning.
Old 07-25-2004, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Heh. I told Kristy about Kelly's phone call to a fan.

Kristy: Lmfao, haha, BUSTED DIANA AND KELLY!
Me: I know, man. All the signs are there.
Kristy: Oh yeah, they are SO dating, lmao.
Me: I'm so glad you agree.
Old 07-25-2004, 05:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Ah, the subtleties of local dialect. I wish I lived in a country where I could call someone a "nipple" without getting a beating.

Going back to what you said about Kelly's voice, though.... I love how she can belt, but what I really love about her voice is the timbre. Other people can belt as well or better, but they just don't have that sweet, earthy tone. That's why hers is my favorite voice in the business.

Kelly/Diana/Clay belting match? I have a feeling no one can bitchslap like Mr. Aiken.

Hmm. Is Kristy the one who thinks they're both "fat"? Even she Delieves? See, it really IS obvious. All those other freaks are just in denial.

I mean, giggling? No one giggles as much as Diana, yo.

Old 07-25-2004, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah, the subtleties of local dialect. I wish I lived in a country where I could call someone a "nipple" without getting a beating.
I think you could call someone anything you wanted, here. As long as they weren't bikies.

Quote:
Going back to what you said about Kelly's voice, though.... I love how she can belt, but what I really love about her voice is the timbre. Other people can belt as well or better, but they just don't have that sweet, earthy tone. That's why hers is my favorite voice in the business.
Yeah, and then you have the husky whipsering. Which does extremely naughty things to me.

Quote:
Hmm. Is Kristy the one who thinks they're both "fat"? Even she Delieves? See, it really IS obvious. All those other freaks are just in denial.
Yep, that's the one. I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get the, "Eeeeew!" reaction, but I think this is better for The Delly's relationship.

Quote:
I mean, giggling? No one giggles as much as Diana, yo.
And you know, she WOULD giggle during sex. You jsut know she would.
Old 07-25-2004, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

She's a sweet lover, remember? Giggling is probably, um, sweet.
Old 07-25-2004, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Sure, if that's how she wants to justify it. I guess Kelly might be slightly miffed (was: "muffed" ... *cough*) if Diana started giggling in the middle, though.
Old 07-25-2004, 06:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
As long as they weren't bikies.
Bikies?

Quote:
Yeah, and then you have the husky whipsering. Which does extremely naughty things to me.
Ooohhhh, yeah. Kelly should not do that. It's like sexual harassment.

Diana's currently ear-*****ing me with the Top 3 version of DCOL. She's not very tender, I'll tell you. "Sweet" lover? Um, no. It's wham, bam, thank you, ma'am with her each and every time.

Quote:
Yep, that's the one. I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get the, "Eeeeew!" reaction, but I think this is better for The Delly's relationship.
No one can resist true love.

Quote:
And you know, she WOULD giggle during sex. You jsut know she would.
"Jsut." And she totally would.

I bet (was: "best") her half of the phone sex is at least 40% giggling, too.

Now it's finale IB. Hot damn.

Old 07-25-2004, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bikies?
Oh, big scary-looking guys that wear leather and ride motorbikes.

Quote:
Ooohhhh, yeah. Kelly should not do that. It's like sexual harassment.
But the good kind, right?

Quote:
Diana's currently ear-*****ing me with the Top 3 version of DCOL. She's not very tender, I'll tell you. "Sweet" lover? Um, no. It's wham, bam, thank you, ma'am with her each and every time.
Bwaha! So true, though. I always find it amazing that ONE note from DiDi (Or Kelly, for that matter) can make me wetter than making out for half an hour.

Wheeee, TMI!

Quote:
"Jsut." And she totally would.

Quote:
I bet (was: "best") her half of the phone sex is at least 40% giggling, too.
Jasmine would wonder what the hell's going on, with half the conversation being giggles and the other half being moans.

Quote:
Now it's finale IB. Hot damn.
Ooooh. That's got the "take me, NOW!" pose in it. Hot.
Old 07-25-2004, 06:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Grrr to FF's busy server! But Le Sigh to Diana whispering the first verse of "Dreams" to me. That's one of the hottest things ever.

And it might negate the "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am," if not for being followed by nearly complete ear-*****ing for 3 minutes and 10 seconds straight, although it's admittedly a lot more intense towards the end of the song.

Quote:
Oh, big scary-looking guys that wear leather and ride motorbikes.
Oh, see, we call them "bikers," even though we call what they ride, "motorcycles."

Quote:
But the good kind, right?
Well, of course. Anything sexual involving Kelly is a good thing. Especially if it also involves Diana. And maybe oils.

Quote:
Bwaha! So true, though. I always find it amazing that ONE note from DiDi (Or Kelly, for that matter) can make me wetter than making out for half an hour.

Wheeee, TMI!
Hee. But that information is also true for me, so it's not really too much.

Quote:
Jasmine would wonder what the hell's going on, with half the conversation being giggles and the other half being moans.
*knocks* "Diana, what's going on in there? Are yew okay?"

Quote:
Ooooh. That's got the "take me, NOW!" pose in it. Hot.
Unfortunately I couldn't see it, but the audio is enough... to, um, affect me.