Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2004, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

The Delly Perversion #7 - Because -- c'mon! -- they're two halves of one soul, y'all!

This picture again, 'cause hey. We never get sick of it.

Official List of Perverts (aka The Delly Llama)

1. NaiveYetChubby
2. **Shannon**
3. P Y R O

If you want to be added, give a 2:44 orgasmic scream.

The (Maybe, Probably Not, Because I'll Probably Have Missed Some Things,) Complete Delly Dictionary

2:44 - The exact moment in which Diana urges everyone into an orgasmic frenzy.
Bunnies - Sister to 'Sunshine', one of a pair of Diana's greatest assets after her voice. (Left.)
Delationship - Diana and Kelly's relationship.
Deli - Generally used as a shorter word for, 'Delicatessan', but in this case a word used by unwanted parental figures while having perverted thoughts about The Delly's 'Ellipses' and 'Semicolons'.
Delictionary - The nifty little list you're reading right now.
Delorgasm - Diana and Kelly's simultaneous orgasm, sometimes expressed in song.
I Delieve - Shorthand for, "I believe in The Delly".
Dellycious - An obvious play on words; 'Delicious'.
Dianaction - Something Kelly sees a great deal of.
Dianass - Diana's answer to The Bootay.
Ding Dong - The name of Kelly's nasty alter ego in the bedroom.
Dunklescot - The official Delly mascot - Brian Dunkleman.
Ellipsis - Metaphor for either Kelly or Diana's "special place".
Honey - Pet name for Diana's 'ellipsis'.
Kitchen Counter - Key place for The Delly's lovemaking. Sometimes used with 'Steak. Knife. Of. Love.'
Milkshake - The name of Diana's nasty alter ego in the bedroom.
**** - "Stuff Like U There"; Kelly wants some huggin' and some teasin' and some muggin' and some pleasin' and some "stuff" like Diana.
Semicolon - Metaphor for either Kelly or Diana's tongue.
Steak. Knife. Of. Love. - Item used for quick and handy removal of The Delly's clothing.
Sunshine - Sister to 'Bunnies', one of a pair of Diana's greatest assets after her voice. (Right.)
The Deathgrip of Love - Kelly's way of telling Diana that she wanted a little nookie backstage after "Impossible Dream".
The Delly Llama - The group of people who 'Delieve'. Llama because we're dirty like animals.
Trilling - Kelly's favourite tongue vibration technique of Diana's.

Were there more definitions to be added? I don't remember.
Old 07-25-2004, 01:59 AM
Absolute Fan

"Delidicated"?

Quote:
But The Delly is the true way, yo.
Well, of course.

Sometimes I wonder how we've gone through so many threads already. Then I see this again:

That's true love right there, yo.

It's also hotness. Sparkly Bra AND Paints Suit? *dreamy sigh*

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-25-2004, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

You have 4100 posts. Weren't you just wondering when you got your 4,000th?

Ahh, Delidicated. I'll add that when I get back.

And I'll NEVER get tired of the cuteness (and/or hotness) of that picture. *joins you in dreamy sighs*
Old 07-25-2004, 02:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Oooookay. Coincidence? Wasn't I just in the Diana thread talking about a contest to win a phone call from Diana and how she and Kelly are the only Idols who call their fans? Well, I just read at the Express that Kelly called another fan Saturday night!

In the Express thread about it, I saw something about "weird noises" on Kelly's end, and speculation that it was "probably Emma." (They don't know who "Emma," really is.)

But reading the actual post on the KCMB from the person who actually received the call, I saw that it's more specific than just "weird noises":

Quote:
like i could hear like some weird freaky noises..and a couple of times I could hear kelly say "stop...stop it" and like weird giggling and like some moaning sounds. And that freaked the crap outta me lol i didn't wanna ask what that was...but then she was like okayyy i gotta go like when the moaning started or some weird noise.
MOANING? GIGGLING? Kelly needing to hang up once that started? It's quite possible she was with "Emma," but DOGS don't giggle or moan, people!

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
You have 4100 posts. Weren't you just wondering when you got your 4,000th?
Yes I was. It's the delidication, man. (Which I think should be spelled "deledication.")

Thank you for pointing that out, BTW, because I would have been on my 4,112th post before I noticed and wouldn't have known when it happened. Not that it matters. (But it does, 'cause I'm strange.)

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-25-2004, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

Giggling and moaning?

Old 07-25-2004, 02:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I'd like to know how Kelly thought she could call a fan while in bed with Diana. Not only should she know that Diana would want her full attention and stop at nothing to get it, but it's also weird.

Of course, if she wants to call ME while in bed with Diana, that would be just fine. And she totally doesn't have to hang up if she wants to get back to the Dianaction. I'll gladly list-- erm, I mean, wait for her to finish so we could talk some more.

Old 07-25-2004, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

I'd love it if there were four voices while you were on hold, The Delly, plus Clay and JPL.
Old 07-25-2004, 02:50 AM
Absolute Fan

That? Would be cool.

Old 07-25-2004, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

I'd ask why she was having an orgy and why she didn't invite me.

Also? I just finished watching Big Brother, and the host (Gretel Kileen) said at the end, "Only 24 more hours until one housemate goes to the end of the rainbow, and finds their pot of gold!" And I was texting someone at the time and I go to my mum, "WHAT? Did she just say "pot of gold?" HA!"
Old 07-25-2004, 04:55 AM
Absolute Fan

BWAH! That reminds me of another Delly thing on the way to price Dellewis: A pool and spa store called "Rainbows." I think that was in between hearing "Breakaway" and "Because You Loved Me" (Diana's version of which just finished playing).

Old 07-25-2004, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Heee! And thank you, you just reminded me to open Windows Media Player and listen to some music. I wondered why i was sitting in silence.
Old 07-25-2004, 05:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Silence? Psssh. You MUST play music. Lots of Kelly and Diana.

The whole "pot of gold" thing strikes a particular cord because it's a huge inside joke I have with a few of my friends.

ETA: I wonder if Tamyra was upset to be introduced by Diana in St. Paul recently. That is, after all, where Kelly performed "Don't." I wonder if it was the same venue, even. Probably.

Old 07-25-2004, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Silence? Psssh. You MUST play music. Lots of Kelly and Diana.
Yup, It's DHLY at the moment.

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
The whole "pot of gold" thing strikes a particular cord because it's a huge inside joke I have with a few of my friends.
Oh? Feel like sharing?
Old 07-25-2004, 05:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Yup, It's DHLY at the moment.
For me, it's "Don't," as you might have guessed, on loop.

Quote:
Oh? Feel like sharing?
Remember that friend "Marcy" I talked about who I said turned into a bitch and I laughed because her ex-boyfriend got engaged to her ex-best friend? I might have mentioned this, but in our junior year, OCG and I started putting notes from her "secret admirer" in the locker she shared with her boyfriend Dan, as a joke, but he found one before her one day, so we started addressing them to the BOTH of them because otherwise he'd get jealous (even though the admirer was supposed to be "secret," so it's not like she would have been cheating on him or anything).

The notes were gibberish. As it started around St. Patrick's Day, we'd ask, "Would you dress like a leprechaun for St. Patty's Day? Would you be me pot o' gold, baby?" I still have some of the notes we didn't get to deliver sitting in a box somewhere. They were *****ed up. References to leprechauns and pots o' gold are ALL over them.

As well as references to pencils, because we used to include in every note, "Your ___ reminds me of a ____, because ____." They were really retarded analogies, like "Your hat reminds me of a bastketball hoop, because they both have rims." It was just to fill space and piss him off. One day I was sitting in study hall trying to think of an analogy and I had written, "You reminded me of a...." I was struggling to think of something to write down, when I glanced at the pencil in my hand. So I wrote, "You remind me of a pencil, because you're really skinny. Pencils also remind me of pencils. Italian Ice reminds me of a pencil because of the wood sticks," etc. Suddenly everything "reminds me of a pencil." It was insane. He was SOOOOO pissed off.

Old 07-25-2004, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

HEE! to that entire story. Oh, and "bastketball". We never deliberately tried to piss our friends (or "friends") off. Except Crystal who we called a whore repeatedly. We may have actually made her cry once, I can't remember.