Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Girly scream, hey? Well, considering you seem to talk more about Kelly and DiDi than boys...
But on a man? Totally not sexy. Except on my Big Gay Boyfriend.

Hmmm. Kelly and Usher. That's two people Will and Diana both like.

Diana's dancing during TII still makes me avert my eyes, BTW. Seriously. I cannot look at it.

Quote:
Hmm. Good Morning Cell Phone Sex?
Of course. How they work Shower Sex, Sex on the Sports Section, etc. with the Cell. Phones. Of. Love. is tricky, though.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 08-15-2004, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Diana's dancing during TII still makes me avert my eyes, BTW. Seriously. I cannot look at it.
I find it cuter everytime. I'm sick.

Quote:
Of course. How they work Shower Sex, Sex on the Sports Section, etc. with the Cell. Phones. Of. Love. is tricky, though.
Hmm.. I suppose it would all have to do with.. Bath-taking. Maybe she'd need to put the phone in like, a zip-lock bag while taking a bath in the shower. (Heh. That sounds awkward.)
Old 08-15-2004, 11:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I find it cuter everytime. I'm sick.
And not just because of that.

Quote:
Hmm.. I suppose it would all have to do with.. Bath-taking. Maybe she'd need to put the phone in like, a zip-lock bag while taking a bath in the shower. (Heh. That sounds awkward.)
Our weird fantasies become more and more complicated.

I just checked ET on MTV, and the segment before Diana's was the "Star Sightings" thing, the first half of which? Was the PD2 premiere with some Kelly at the end. Of course, The Delly was broken up by another story in "Star Sightings," but the segment before Diana's included Kelly. Just another sign, I say.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 08-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And not just because of that.
Oh, aren't you just the sweetest?

Quote:
I just checked ET on MTV, and the segment before Diana's was the "Star Sightings" thing, the first half of which? Was the PD2 premiere with some Kelly at the end. Of course, The Delly was broken up by another story in "Star Sightings," but the segment before Diana's included Kelly. Just another sign, I say.
And I'm clearly the odd one.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Absolute Fan

But don't you find that "coincidental"?

Be nice to me. I'm uploading the Diana segment with her "Naughty Girl" AND Dianass-shaking from tour rehearsals just for you.

Old 08-15-2004, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Be nice to me. I'm uploading the Diana segment with her "Naughty Girl" AND Dianass-shaking from tour rehearsals just for you.
Aw, you know I love you.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I do.

And another thing about ET on MTV: Kelly says that everyone likes to feel like a princess. I wonder if Diana makes her feel like a princess. Or maybe she wears a tiara while they have sex or something.

Ow. My stomach hurts. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that week-old donut?

Old 08-15-2004, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And another thing about ET on MTV: Kelly says that everyone likes to feel like a princess. I wonder if Diana makes her feel like a princess. Or maybe she wears a tiara while they have sex or something.
That might get a little awkward in Shower Sex.

Quote:
Ow. My stomach hurts. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that week-old donut?
Aw! Perhaps not.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That might get a little awkward in Shower Sex.
And rusty. But I can totally see her wearing it in the shower, and everywhere else. Or maybe she was referring to Diana, since she's the princess and Kelly's her knight in shining armor.

You know, watching Diana shake her ass and pose for those pictures, it's quite clear to me that something (someone) made her into a woman, if you know what I mean. 'Cause that ain't the sweet little teenager that began her AI journey.

OT: My Stalker Boy is sincerely cracked. You should stop by for a few more glimpses into the mind of a deranged Retarded Amoeba.

Old 08-15-2004, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You know, watching Diana shake her ass and pose for those pictures, it's quite clear to me that something (someone) made her into a woman, if you know what I mean. 'Cause that ain't the sweet little teenager that began her AI journey.
I'm torn about her innocence. (Which sounds very painful, so let's forget I worded it that way.) Anyway, she looks sweet and innocent, but every now and then she'll make these comments, or give these inklings that she's so much more cluey/dirty than we give her credit for.

Quote:
OT: My Stalker Boy is sincerely cracked. You should stop by for a few more glimpses into the mind of a deranged Retarded Amoeba.
I'm finding him amusing, currently.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm torn about her innocence. (Which sounds very painful, so let's forget I worded it that way.) Anyway, she looks sweet and innocent, but every now and then she'll make these comments, or give these inklings that she's so much more cluey/dirty than we give her credit for.
I'd really love to pick her brain for just five minutes. You know, because my first thought would be to feel her up, but that might get me arrested.

As far as awareness goes, I do think she's much more on the ball (heh) than she's given credit for most of the time.

Quote:
I'm finding him amusing, currently.
Currently? He's always amusing. Trying to speak down to his level kills my I.Q., but it's still amsuing.

Old 08-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

...Are you aware that someone on IF is a keeper of YOU?

Quote:
Currently? He's always amusing. Trying to speak down to his level kills my I.Q., but it's still amsuing.
I don't even know my IQ, but I'm sure he'd kill it.

We need a new thread. Do you want to start it, or shall I?
Old 08-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Absolute Fan

You can. I'm lazy, remember.

And I'm aware that someone's a keeper of me. They asked, and being the egotist that I am, that made me feel special, so I thought, "Why not?"

ETA:

Heh.

Last edited by NaiveYetChubby; 08-15-2004 at 01:09 PM
Old 08-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Heh, new thread, replies in there.
Old 08-15-2004, 01:19 PM
New Fan

Pondering Diana's innocence (or lack thereof) on a Sunday morning...

She certainly did seem very, um, virginal during AI but, Kelly aside of course, I have to wonder what happened during that little trip home for her 17th birthday in June and wondering which guy friend of hers did it...

Sick but I cannot help it. Little "I got the music in me" Diana would not be singing "naughty girl" and posing for Salon City magazine with S&B on display.

By the way, didn't someone say they would post the Salon City interview and photos??