Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2004, 06:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

hiya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

lolly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sorry to hear the kids arent well, hope they get better soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

lizzy, hun got ur email will reply when i get a moment [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

lotty u swimming thursday, let me know [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

shell hope ur well and had a good new yr

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] to everyone else

going to pick up my car today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], just hope it was nothing serious or too expensive

when life hands u a lemon, ask for the tequila and salt!
Old 01-05-2004, 06:14 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lolly sorry to hear about the kids [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] bless um [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] healing vibes to yah all [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Rachie I hope Kenny is better and didn't cost a lot [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] not sure if I'll be about on Thursday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but I am going for the 6pm swim tonight [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] for my sins [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Edited to say, Kirsty I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your site, how about a section that tells you where to buy Roswell related merchandise?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok sooooo after a discussion last night [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] with a couple of people (I wont name them incase they don't wanna tell everyone) it was decided that we'd do a group diet [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] all well and good in theory [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] however practice is quite bad [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So I'm trying a little, here goes...

Diary of a big Moose
Day one 5 January 2004
Had one slice of toast for breakfast, i couldn't face anymore especailly having burnt the first slice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Didn't eat anything until lunch time when I had my ham buttie and a packet of Monster Munch and couldn't resist the Chocolate Orange Segments and had two [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], decided to try a healthier lifestyle and climbed the steps back to the office, It nearly killed me promised self that I'd go swimming after work.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I ever made it.

Big Moose signing off [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited Lottyjp ]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:12 AM
Loyal Fan

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Lotty thanks for the card and cover (one arrived on Friday and the other on Saturday).

Had great New Year, and thought I had paid for it on New Yrs Day when I woke unable to speak (no comments)and :hammerhead: but turned out virus I had before Xmas is back, but not as bad this time.

Am with you Lotty for demoosing (once I have eaten the four box of chocolates I got for b'day oh and the bottle of baileys and JD as well so am realistically looking at end of January before I start) but am working towards it brought myself a gym ball and punch bag in the sales
Old 01-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey Shell glad they arrived eventually [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear you're not well again [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and as for the demoosing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm now eating chocolate again [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but at least I'm happy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Plus we have someone who likes to eat in the office so they wont be any left tomorrow [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh it's good working with people who can troff twice as good as you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited Lottyjp ]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-05-2004, 01:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I bought a Pilates Video n book if that counts me in [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'm 11 stone and i vow that i will be 2 stone lighter in ummmmm [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] 6 month [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

On my birthday [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

So .. everyone is ok i see [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
LoTTy yes i will send u one .. I must email her [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] .. but don't forget to tell her it's an old one [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Awwww LoLLy do u think they read that my kids r off until wednesday [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Bless em [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Rachie hows the car ?? ... I can't lock my doors or they won't open again and now i can't open the boot [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

See ya'll later [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I speak two languages .. English and BaD English
Old 01-06-2004, 02:52 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Morning [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hugzie I've told Qing it's an old copy, but she wants one anyway, it's the Behr obesession [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] as for the video and book [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'll count you in [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You have to tell us if you've lost any weight or not [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok
Diary of a Fat Moose
Had more chocolate last night but I did counter act it with doing half a mile in the baths [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] see I went I'm cream crackered now though but I did go [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lotty

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 01-07-2004, 01:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

I'm so tired [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I didn't wanna get out of bed [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 03:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Uh

Well I'm sooo tired [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] and I'm outta bed [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Found out that hotel Lolly

Shell where are you??? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 01-07-2004, 05:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh I'm glad you know which hotel it is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Morgan was lazy this morning, he didn't want to get up so I jumped back in bed with him [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and just as I was nodding off he decided he wanted to get up [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 06:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lottyjp:
<STRONG>

Shell where are you??? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Am here have had no power all morning, a swan decided to commit suicide on the electricity pole outside and have now have dead swan in back paddock and it took 4 hours for the power to be sorted

Lotty nice to see I was missed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 07:10 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lolly that sucks [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] tell Morgan [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Shell your always missed mate [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] no one came out to play yesterday [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Soooo Swann eh [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] does Swan taste nice [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] you could shovel it up like "The Beverley Hill Billies" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 01-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Finally managed to pop in and catch up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lotty/Lolly.. hotel have I missed something here.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] thanks for the chat..

HuZg - so you are thinking of demoorsing as well. You know we could all do a diet together.. I would so love to lose 10lbs or there abouts..

Shel - are you poorly again chicken.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] what ya need is someone to rub ya back for ya.. well how about Colin? Sorry Jason is otherwise busy.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

O.k i'm really tired.. work has been busy this week.. and i am have had a rub/coke and a glass of wine. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Realised I had put rub/coke oh what the heck!!!!!!

Oh rachie how's the wedding plans? an up date is needed soon.

take care catch you all later..

Lizzy x
Old 01-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi girls -

I've been busy helping my two boys get last-minute assignments typed up - I'm a faster typist than them and if it helps de-stress the going back to school thing then it's okay, isn't it?

Shell - ooh, poor swan.. poor you..

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Lizzy, Lotty, Hugs, Fanfehr everyone..
Old 01-07-2004, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Good luck with everyone trying to lose weight, get fit. I would love to just have nice looking legs, so hoping the mile I walk each day home, will have a good effect for later on in the year !

No news, not long for the dvd to come out, about 6-7 weeks.

Hope everyone is well, bye for now [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 04:27 PM
Absolute Fan

hee hee thanks Lotty!! I iz blushin now!! Thats a good idea! but I don't know where to get Roswell Merchandise [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

thanks for all the good luck, it means a lot to me and gives me more confidence!

luv and hugs
.::Kirsty::.
[img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]