Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2004, 02:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning girls!

I've got two poorly kids right now - one hurt his back playing football ( on the second day back at school, [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ) and my daughter has 'flu again. It's tipping down rain outside!

It's so hard to get back into an everyday routine.. maybe I just like holidays too much [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BTW Hugz, you're an inspiration.. I want to do the same, get in shape in time for my birthday (in July).

Lotty - de-moose [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know what that feels like!

Good luck with the keep fit regimes everyone!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

ETA - Lotty, did you see on the JB thread - the boy has another new movie - a Japanese horror, shooting in Japan with Sarah Michelle Gellar!! Yippee!

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited ukspacegirl ]
Old 01-08-2004, 02:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Morning all [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Spacie [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] yeah mate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I read it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm sooo pleased I just hope they all come out on DVD else I'll never see them [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Lizzy/Lolly I don't know what this talk of hotels is [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Nat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] walking does help mate, it's one of the best forms of exercise [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hugzie, Shell [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kirsty when I get home I'll send you a few sites to look at [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey,

Went to beach again but got really burnt even thou wearing heaps of sunscreen, its that hot...

Highest UV rating eva...

Got heaps for chrissie

-LOTR FOTR DVD extended edition...
-Matrix DVD
-Prelude to Dune novel
-Quintin Tarintino DVD box set
-Rob Dougan "Furious Angels" cd
_-other stuff too...

wot u all get...

arty...
Old 01-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

hiya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

got kenny (my car) back monday nite [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] when he breaks he certainly does it with style wasnt cheap getting him fixed but cheaper than going to a dealer ship garage. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

lotty, cant go swimming tonite but am definiley going to try and do more exercise.

am with u guys on de moosing, want to loose a couple of stone, if not more b4 the wedding [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

lizzy sorting out flowers later today will let u know how we get on, there is 3 of us at work getting married within 3 months of each other so u can imagine wat the topic of converstion is most of the time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

shell hun still no vid, wats going on [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] seems stuff can get to u but not up here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to everyone else [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

when life hands u a lemon, ask for the tequila and salt!
Old 01-08-2004, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RachieF:
<STRONG>hiya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

shell hun still no vid, wats going on [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] seems stuff can get to u but not up here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Great minds must think a like, I have a parcel at home (via Belfast) with a damaged envelope (luckily placed wrapped it up in another envelope with my name and address on as others will vouch), so am assuming its your video. Was going to post to check who hadn't got one, so will re-send it when I get home.

Arty are you trying to rub it in or what we have driving wind and rain and I can't get warm and my cousin emailed me this morning with a piccy of him in his garden in New Zealand am very jealous [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Morning everyone else, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 07:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Arty sounds like you're having fantastic weather [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] it's been awful here [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] dark dull, rainy Mmmmmmwwwwwwwwa [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

For xmas I got:
Firefly pendant in White Gold with diamonds [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Rachie was gonna mention this to you for you to borrow for your wedding day as i know you don't wear yellow gold [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] was your pearl on white gold I can't remember [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Italian Job DVD (new version)
DVD player
Paper weight
Clothes
Perfum, (Evening in Paris) [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Oh the romance [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
and sweeties [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] looks like we both did good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Rachie when do we get the Wedding list [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] also sorry to hear about Kenny [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] they are expensive aren't they [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] mines not well either it keeps telling me it's -38 degrees [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] not sure that's right [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Shell [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] nice to see ya about [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] so it went to Belfast [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] well it's certainly well travelled that vid eh??

Ok gotta go [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lottyjp:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Shell [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] nice to see ya about [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] so it went to Belfast [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] well it's certainly well travelled that vid eh??

</STRONG>
Thats where the undeliverable post goes if it can be returned to the sender
Old 01-08-2004, 08:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi just coming in to say a quick hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I am picking the kids up from school in a min.
Prettylirswell.. my daughter is taking her A levels at the moment too :0 she is major stressed and she has interviews for the Universities as well lined up for the next 2/3 months.

Lotty/Jo.. well Jo mentioned hotel in one of her posts ..i.e. page 2.. and i wanted to be really nosey and ask what about them!!!!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Shel - back at work and same old routine hey bunny.. we don't have much luck with these videos [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well thats it.. i was just doing a test to see how long i might live for and the questionaire asked me about my weight.. now according to the BMI i should be 25 but i am in real life 25.17 so it then threw up a page on obesity for me to read [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] so I think a slight weight loss for me is in order .. count me in not sure when though.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Jo - yo doing alright girlie where are you and what ya doing?

Natasha [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] have you heard about that job or did you already tell me :/

HuGz - will be contacting you over the next few days with a date.. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Artyone - not sure whether i would like a hot christmas :/ but your dvd's are great!

Ukspace. I will be contact you as well with a date.

Chat later.

Lizzy
Old 01-08-2004, 08:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Lizzie!

spacie
Old 01-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

hiya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

cheers shell [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] will keep an eye ut for it, chris is not back at work yet so he catches the postman most mornings [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

lotty hun ur pendant sounds fab [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], my pearl is on a silver setting, still thinking of wearing it for the wedding but as with everything else keep changing my mind every two mins [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
as for a wedding list, we should be doing ti soon, after we have sorted out the invits, u get the info in ur invatation [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

lizzie, lolly, spacie, arty :kiss : and everyone else [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] have a good one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

when life hands u a lemon, ask for the tequila and salt!
Old 01-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Absolute Fan

To everyone;

Where the best and most reliable place to buy the DVD's?
And my b/f's being a pain in the butt, hurry up and decide already!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

thanks,
.::Kirsty::.
[img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Am majorly tired [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] have come down with the virus the kids have got [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Lizzy/Lotty the hotel mentioned was one Lotty had being searching for [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] for a holiday with her mum [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ok I've forgotten what else was said [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Have a good day everyone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 03:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Morning all [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Lolly sorry your not well and I know now what the Hotel thing was about [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Lizzyp no way mate are you over weight [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Kirsty what can't you decide on ?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Lizzy/Nat might know a good website to buy the DVDs from [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Spacie [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hope you come mate [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] you know that Sky our fellow Obsessie lives in Hong Kong and it's not too bad travelling time to get to Japan [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] the only issue for her is the times he's filming [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I hope she can go [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] she'd sooo love to meet him [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rachie mate I'll call you [img]smilies/phone.gif[/img] and some point [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] honest [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 01-09-2004, 05:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lizzy - bit confused about your job post - could be I am tired, as at the moment I really am. And got the cheque - thank you.

Did someone ask about the DVD's - best place to get them online - www.play247.com - but you have to go to region 1 dvd's - they do not charge for p&p - but as Roswell is coming from abroad - most likely Canada or the US, we could all get have to pay another charge - I think its inport duty - or something like that. Sometimes I have paid sometimes not - luck of the draw really.

Another place is amazon.com - they charge P&P and you could still have to pay the duty charge too. Best to look around and see how much you want to pay at the end of the day - its your decision. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Have lots of housework to day - aren't I the lucky one [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Here is the link for play
http://www.playusa.com/playusa.asp?p...1&title=147085

[ 01-09-2004: Message edited *Natasha* ]
Old 01-09-2004, 06:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Nat [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I think house work is worse than work [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Thanks for the DVD info and that Customs charge is [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] disgusting [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Shell what ya upto mate [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] has that swan been cleared up??

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Closed Thread   Post New Thread