View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 06:14 AM
Lottyjp
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lolly sorry to hear about the kids [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] bless um [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img] healing vibes to yah all [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Rachie I hope Kenny is better and didn't cost a lot [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] not sure if I'll be about on Thursday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but I am going for the 6pm swim tonight [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] for my sins [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Edited to say, Kirsty I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your site, how about a section that tells you where to buy Roswell related merchandise?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok sooooo after a discussion last night [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] with a couple of people (I wont name them incase they don't wanna tell everyone) it was decided that we'd do a group diet [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] all well and good in theory [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] however practice is quite bad [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So I'm trying a little, here goes...

Diary of a big Moose
Day one 5 January 2004
Had one slice of toast for breakfast, i couldn't face anymore especailly having burnt the first slice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Didn't eat anything until lunch time when I had my ham buttie and a packet of Monster Munch and couldn't resist the Chocolate Orange Segments and had two [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], decided to try a healthier lifestyle and climbed the steps back to the office, It nearly killed me promised self that I'd go swimming after work.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I ever made it.

Big Moose signing off [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited Lottyjp ]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.