Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2004, 07:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lottyjp:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Morning all [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Kirsty what can't you decide on ?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Lizzy/Nat might know a good website to buy the DVDs from [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Well, we have no idea how much its gonna cost, and we don't know where to stay or how we are getting there, i wish it wasn't so far away, last time it was like 30mins away [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

oh yeah BTW, when i'm at College i use this account, but its still me - prettylittleroswellian [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Natasha - Thanks for the DVD information [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

.::Kirsty::.
[img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 07:09 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Kirsty [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aaaah I see now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok Tickets are what £70 each [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] hotel rooms last year ranged between £30/£40 per person per night (don't know about this year) but that was with full English Breakfast.

Travel, you need to phone the national rail enquires line and find out routes etc

Plus you need spending money [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope this helps a little bit [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks Lotty, that helps, now i have to get my boyfriend to stop whining at me about the cost lol! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by prettylittleroswellian:
<STRONG> now i have to get my boyfriend to stop whining at me about the cost lol! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Best of luck with that, my husband moans about the money for the cons all the time. And consider I went 4 or 5 last year, I spent a lot of money.

So bored today, got lots to do but will most likely watch a film and eat things I should not [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 06:55 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Afternoon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kirsty I've PMd you about "The Meet" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope everyones having a good weekend.

Spacie any news about JB [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Catch you all later [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Hey Nat I'll probably end up watching a film and eating stuff I shouldn't too [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] so your not alone [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-10-2004: Message edited Lottyjp ]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi ya sweeties [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Well I have already pre ordered my Roswell DVD's. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Can't wait just need a room and a tv to watch them now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm always last to see anything I want. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

O.k no one to look after my boy while I go to Portsmouth and then Sheffield for Jen's university inteviews. I might no be able to go now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

So Kirsty you thinking of coming over to the Meet!! for some fun.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Natasha will be emailing you with a date over the weekend.. hope its o.k for you. I have been doing house work all day and then the food shopping. It would be so much easier if my kids didn't eat. Tonight I am doing lamb chops in my favourite sauce.. ie. chillie powder, vingar, brown sugar, worcester sauce, tomatoe sauce and water. I marinate them for a few hours then cook and serve with veg and smash. I don't eat this but my family [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this.

Lotty keep me informed about the hotel situation for the ... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hugz you still around sweetie.. come out come out where ever you are.

Shel - bunny where are you? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] will be emailing concerning a dat as well.

Lolly you poor thing.. everyones ill [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Rachie.. i almost forgot ya sweetie. So what's happening with ya these days. What about your job? when we spoke sometime ago you were thinking about changing?

MKspaceie girlie.. my daughter is stessing over her revision.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

O.k chat later

Lizzy
Old 01-11-2004, 05:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lottyjp:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kirsty I've PMd you about "The Meet" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
I got it thanks! Lots of great tips!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

euch i just sneezed and theres loadsa blobs all over the screen now!! lol
Old 01-11-2004, 05:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Good Morning [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

My son has his football match @ 2.30pm today .. And Leicester r playing footy on the telly [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

So i'm in a bad mood (anyone notice) [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hope ya'll had a good weekend [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I speak two languages .. English and BaD English
Old 01-11-2004, 05:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh but on a good note .. i bought myself a DVD Burner for Xmas so i might fit that in later [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Natasha if u come in can u send me that place to dl again please cuz i didn't get anywhere last time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I speak two languages .. English and BaD English
Old 01-11-2004, 06:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

So Rachie whens the big day???

I vote to elope in a VDub and wear a long hippie dress ohh and don't forget the "Thanks for visiting Roswell" sticker of the bumper...
wait thats been done hasn't it???
Ohh well... its classic do it anyway...

Can't sleep find out about wheather i get in to all my uni courses tomorrow...

nervous...

Arty...
Old 01-11-2004, 08:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Morning

Kirsty no problem [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] happy to help [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hugzie can't you tape one [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] great about the CD Writer [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm getting mine soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it's for photos that though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Arty [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You've just given me the best idea [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Rachie watch out [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] OK and fingers crossed that you get the Uni you want [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] keep us all posted [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lizzy thanks for the chat [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] forgot to mention loads of stuff [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll mail you if I think on [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lolly/Shell where are you?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Nat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Spacie, MH, Shiri and anyone I forgot [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 01-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

hiya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

lotty u plotting [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

arty [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] hope u get the courses u want, wat will u be studYing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], the big days in september, this year [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

lizzy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] the jobs fine, am sticking with it for now, there was possiblilty of doing a course to get a higher grade but it would mean working nites and having less felexability with shifts, so we will see.............. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

lolly hope ur feeling better, everyone seems to be ill at the min [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

so we have alot of news on wat JB is up to anyone know wat BF is up to [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

when life hands u a lemon, ask for the tequila and salt!
Old 01-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi ya folks [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Its Sunday and just come back from a huge meal of steak with hubby's mum [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kirsty way too much information over the telly blobs [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

HuGz poor baby .. do you like football then? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Lotty thanks for the update and chats .. great as always. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Artyone.. good luck.. so you are going through the process the same as my daughter Jen then. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

JO/Shel where are you? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Rachie sent an email for a chat. Take care bunny.x Oh and BF is busy thinking about me of course what else. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Lizzy
Old 01-12-2004, 02:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I posted this on the DVD thread but it might be of interest to those waiting for the R2 DVD set.

Okay for all European fans the wait is almost over. Play.com are advertising the R2 set for release on the 19th April priced at GBP42.99. There is no information on the extras just the episode list. I'll be buying both R1 & R2 sets to make sure I don't miss out on anything that might be different.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Lizzy thanks for the chat??

Rachie Always Plotting [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Cam Oh [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] we've ordered the R1 DVDs [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] When you get the R2 set can you let us know here if there's any differences to them?? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] if so I'll buy them myself [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Closed Thread   Post New Thread