Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Oceana:
<STRONG>Liz ~ [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] pic finds! What's with J's pants in the first, looks like one leg is shorts and the other is long pants [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oceana, I had the same reaction..... I've never seen the ones of the action figures before. Very funny. Obviously done by a truly addicted Roswell fan.

Tas, [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] wallpaper.

Lori, thanks for the explanation of "Gak." I'm happy that tonight's Gak experience wasn't an ordeal for you.

Liz, your ani of Shiri is going to create a flood all over the thread. lolol Guys, be sure and mop up after yourselves. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Just call me "Link Girl." Here's the last one for the day. (and aren't you all glad? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
200 Snacks Under 100 Calories

~~~~~

I just read that Jack Paar died. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]
Old 01-27-2004, 10:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>
\
Using XP negates all my ideas... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Have you tried using the 512 with just one of your 256 sticks to see if it recognises the total as 768?
The trouble may simply be that the sticks all have differant latencys or some other slight incompatability with the DIMMs. Its always best to use the same brand etc. I noted the manual didn't have a page showing suggested DIMM placements. I know the Soyo and Asus manuals do and they have particular arrangements with differant sized sticks.

I'll see if I can find more info</STRONG>
My manual (Asus M-B) has the placement shown and that doesn't work. I tried the different configurations you mentioned, but only #1 socket is reconized. Doesn't matter which brand or size is in #1. All I can think of is maybe a disconnect happened between socket #2 and the M-B; something went to open when I removed and moved the two original 216s to #s 2 & 3 and placed the new 512 to the #1 socket.

However, the little info program at www.cpuz.com (ver 1.21 downloaded onto my pc) reads the Brand, Type and Size for each DIMM 1 through 3 for the memory area. That doesn't sound like anything is wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I may be time for me to look for that dual cpu mainboard. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 10:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

What's funny is... I had no reaction to the pants. I just figured it was the pic angle and the fact that he had one knee raised. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Didn't these figures come from The DDD?

Roswell Barbie Theatre

The pictures are all gone now...but i seem to remember a similarity...

Tas! Nice fan art! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] OTO's
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 01-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

I don't know where they came from originally, Lisa. They were on some French site I found last night. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 01-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>Hey Dawn, jero, Bfanny, Liz [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've seen the action figure pics before, but forget where. Never seen the top one though.

Lori</STRONG>
I was just contemplating Lori's question... but find it hard to imagine her visiting the ddd. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm sure they were brought other places through. Just a guess...

Nice animation Liz! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited behrfanny ]
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 01-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brown Eyes:
<STRONG>

My manual (Asus M-B) has the placement shown and that doesn't work. I tried the different configurations you mentioned, but only #1 socket is reconized. Doesn't matter which brand or size is in #1. All I can think of is maybe a disconnect happened between socket #2 and the M-B; something went to open when I removed and moved the two original 216s to #s 2 & 3 and placed the new 512 to the #1 socket.

However, the little info program at www.cpuz.com (ver 1.21 downloaded onto my pc) reads the Brand, Type and Size for each DIMM 1 through 3 for the memory area. That doesn't sound like anything is wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the help. I may be time for me to look for that dual cpu mainboard. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Its an Asus board?
That wasn't what I found when I researched it, [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
If your program reads it then it's definately something else. Nothing in the BIOS for the slots or timing?

But.....Rather than a dual board....look at an Athlon 64 FX51.....Fastest thing around. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Blew the pants off Apple's dual G500 in rendering.

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Covina Guy and Softie

LTL & Tek: I'm all for toasting every gutter ball as we go!! Drowning our sorrows would make them less painful??

No Ros cons scheduled for this year [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

LOTR has 11 Academy Award nominations. Yeah! Hope it wins best pic & best director like at the Golden Globes

Lori: Gak. Eeek!! Gunk?

Just gonna say Hi to everyone else.
the weather outside is frightful,
but we OTOs are so delightful,
so if outside you cannot go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

ciao for now.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Long time no post! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I haven't been on the net for a long time but I'm looking for a website. I think I got it from here but I'm not sure. It was a Female Celebrity Archive photo website specializing in high resolution photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks.

Christina [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Covina Guy and Softie. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks Oceana and Magic for listing all the Academy Awards Nominations. I was very happy to see several nominations for Seabiscuit, of course I love that movie. Not that I think it will win, I'm rather looking for a ROTK sweep.

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited Old_candyfan ]
Old 01-28-2004, 12:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JoshLarsenFan:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Long time no post! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I haven't been on the net for a long time but I'm looking for a website. I think I got it from here but I'm not sure. It was a Female Celebrity Archive photo website specializing in high resolution photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks.

Christina [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Is this it?
http://www.superiorpics.com/
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 01-28-2004, 01:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello everyone

I have finally gotten here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but at least I've been away from the computer today because I have been playing rather than working

Thank you to: Behrfanny, Lori, Spam, Brown Eyes, Quinn, LTL, Howdy, Gooder, Jero, [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] , Tek, Oceana, Tas, LTF, Dawn, Groundhog, Thanette & Old Candyfan for the wonderful birthday wishes.

I don't know how much time I get to spend here in the near future. I have a lot of video and music work to get accomplished in the next couple of days and then on Friday a friend that I work with has been comped rooms at Caesars Palace for the weekend and he wants me to join him...so who am I to argue since he's picking up the rest of the weekend's expenses as his b'day present to me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

See you all next week if not before
Old 01-28-2004, 04:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

CG - Ceaser's? How fun!!!! It's time to [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] !!

LTF: Super duper pics! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Eliza! And how I miss Roswell Barbie Theater!

Drat! My brains fell out again! I hate when that happens! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BRB
[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 04:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 07:26 AM
LTL
Master Fan

Quote:
From thanette:
LTL & Tek: I'm all for toasting every gutter ball as we go!! Drowning our sorrows would make them less painful??
I like the way you think! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

And the snow has inspired you to verse as well! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Tek: Thanks for the list of snacks under 100 calories -- now if only some kind of doughnut were listed there. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

JLF: Nice to see your pixels! Sorry I can't help you with your search.

Liz: Cute ani of SA doing the Taco Bell thing! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] FF is loading extremely slowly for me again today -- even the smilies are coming out with 'x's'. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So I'll have to check out the p. 8 pix at work.

BF, Lori: I had the same thought about Roswell Barbie Theater. I wish the pix were still up -- I was reading the dialogue for one of them recently and it was hysterical.

Tas: Nice job on the Courtney and Michael WP -- I've never seen one of them together before! Looks kinda hot too! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Lori: Myrna Lynn and Maggie aka Sarah, who were both S1 posters, said there was a thread to name Max's jeep in S1 and everyone voted on the name.

CG: Wow -- have a great time at Caesar's Palace!

Morning, [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

Hey, Kay, Spam, Brown Eyes, Oceana, GH, Alien Dawn, jero, Howdy, Tiger!

Off to finish scraping off the car -- Mr. LTL started it, but it was taking so long, he was going to be late for work. I want summer!

[img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

CG have fun in Vegas [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bfanny I have been to the DDD [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but I try to keep blinders on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I LOVED 'Roswell Barbie Theater' and I miss it so much [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ron Moore answered some Roswell interview questions that I helped to submit.
They can be found at 'the other home' at top of the board [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You can tell everything up to Liz's journal are mine [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Off to see if I get new bruises.

Have fun all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited Lori R ]