Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekgirl:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Don’t go out in the freezing cold to get your mail. That’s what Pookie is for. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ‘sides, she’s feeling all better (thank goodness) and even went out without a jacket. Appoint her your personal mail carrier
</STRONG>

Hi all! Tekkie, I got too curious... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You know us cats! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Pookie came home all redfaced from the cold... She decided to put on her coat and gloves and hood... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Then she went off to go play with her horsie. She should be back soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Watched Holes on PPV ... Cute movie!

Anything good on today? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, it's a heatwave! 37 degrees! I might have to crank the a/c... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Spammie - [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Lori [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Oceana Yay!

Big attack [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s for all!

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited Nuinelinwen ]
Old 01-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey OTO's! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Kent & Softy! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

I've been busy pic hunting and I found a few I've never seen before and some I've only seen really tiny.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
This first one is new to me! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
And these... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.â€
~ Jason Behr
Old 01-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

This is a favorite pic, I've seen it before but never a nice big copy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.â€
~ Jason Behr
Old 01-27-2004, 07:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Liz!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I've NEVER seen the first one before!! Great find!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 01-27-2004, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Lisa! Me neither! I was so happy when I found that one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's so rare to find new old pics like that. I feel like I found treasure. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I also made this for [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

800 X 600 1024 X 768

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
~ Jason Behr
Old 01-27-2004, 07:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry...had to put the groceries away..

You did find treasure! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

gotta few things to do...bbl to play. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited behrfanny ]
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 01-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Wonderful pics!

Where'd you find the one of M & L on the rocks? I wanna know who put the 'stars' in the clouds. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Hey Jer!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] The pic is from an article in a French magazine - I believe it's Christine Radish's pic. It's a lens flare that either occured when she took the pic or it was added in post. I'd lay money on it happening in the field and being shot that way on purpose. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
~ Jason Behr
Old 01-27-2004, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

to Covina Guy

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] to softie

Warm wishes and thoughts to you all in the northeast!! BRRRR!!!!!

Hope to come back later [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Hey Dawn, jero, Bfanny, Liz [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tek 'Gak' is like a form of 'silly putty', but moister. It's water, glue, food color and Borax. Mix it up in baggies and squish it until it forms.
It was a lot better this time. The first year I did it was a NIGHTMARE!

I've got bruises from the kid that went wild today [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I'm not paid enough for this.

I've seen the action figure pics before, but forget where. Never seen the top one though.

Off to get warm.

Lori
Old 01-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Covina Guy!!!

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Softie!!!

I hope you both have a great day. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Brown Eyes some motherboards will only accept DIMMS that are all the same size. I'm not sure about the one you have. You might check that. It may work with 2X512. Good luck.

Everybody stay warm. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Liz ~ [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] pic finds! What's with J's pants in the first, looks like one leg is shorts and the other is long pants [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Excuse
(text is from the song Excuse by Crush)

Wallpaper size

Pix: Roswell Screen Grab Galleries; Kraving Candy
Brushes: Touchstone; The Fifth Muse (AnnikavonHoldt.com); Digital Brushes; Prophecy Designs
Old 01-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Sue I think it's just the angle of where they cropped the pic and that fact that the right side lege has the knee lifted so it's up higher. I wonder if the rest of the pic has him on a skateboard. Seems like it would be appropriate for this pic. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tas!! Very pretty Michael/Courtney. The lyrics fit her story very well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Here's something else I got from yesterday. I found caps that I decided to animate. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
~ Jason Behr
Old 01-27-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brown Eyes:
<STRONG>

I checked the Devices under Control Panel for this (hope it's what your asking):

nVidia GeForce2 MX/MX400 (64MB AGP)

Windows XP Pro (Build 2600.xpSp2.030422-1633(Service Pack 1) with the latest updates.
I read/knew about the early versions limitations, but didn't think XP had that 512 memory limit.

I've never received an "Out of Memory" error message mentioned on page 15. My reason for wanting to increase the memory to 1GB is for PhotoShop useages.</STRONG>
\
Using XP negates all my ideas... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Have you tried using the 512 with just one of your 256 sticks to see if it recognises the total as 768?
The trouble may simply be that the sticks all have differant latencys or some other slight incompatability with the DIMMs. Its always best to use the same brand etc. I noted the manual didn't have a page showing suggested DIMM placements. I know the Soyo and Asus manuals do and they have particular arrangements with differant sized sticks.

I'll see if I can find more info

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread