Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2004, 01:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

*nods*

That's right, I forgot that bit.

I can understand why Rath, Ava, and especially Lonnie want to go back home, 'cause if I had their digs I wouldn't want to stay on Earth either, but really, what would it help? They're probably still too human for Antar. Besides, the reason for there being Dupes is to protect the Royal Four. If an incomplete set comes home, especially only Lonnie, especiallly without the seal, no good's going to come of it. The best she could hope for would be being a Skin's broodmare; if she's still from the royal bloodline, however tweaked, her child might've been enough to secure their claim to the throne.

*would not wish that upon her worst enemy, and Lonnie is not her worst enemy*
Lucas Wolenczak: (angrily) Because intimacy, and I don't mean sex, is important to me too. But adults always put their needs in terms that make mine seem unimportant... Wait in line Lucas, stand over there Lucas, take a number Lucas. We'll get to you.
Saturniia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

This is why I have some hope Lonnie's not quite as evil as appearances suggest.

Some plausible scenarios have been laid out in the past for why she killed Zan; we just don't have the information we need to draw any informed conclusions on this point.

Why exactly is she trying to go back to Antar? She isn't naive. She knows what Nicholas and Kivar plan for Max et al. Why doesn't she know what's planned for her?

What if she does know?

Rath doesn't strike me as the terribly subtle type. If Lonnie were scamming Nicholas, she wouldn't let Rath in until/if she needed to.

And it explains why they didn't try harder to kill Max. It was supposed to fail. If Ava hadn't told Liz the truth, if Liz hadn't astrally communicated... well, lots of other things could have gone wrong instead.

Lonnie and Rath were after the Granolith - what else were they up to with Tess? - but I don't think it was in order to go back to Antar.

AlexEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wishful thinking.
Old 10-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Lonnie and Rath weren't nice to others. Together, they murdered Zan, because Zan refused to attend the Summit. Later, Ava refused to return to New York, because she didn't want to be with Lonnie and Rath.

Rath and Lonnie both believed that they were the real Royals, until Nicholas told them otherwise. They hadn't been aware that they were decoys.

The Dupes didn't know that they were hybrids. They hadn't heard the message that the real Royal Four received from Max and Isabel's Antarian mother. They didn't know that Nicholas lived inside a husk. So Rath and Lonnie probably thought that people on Antar would be the same as they were. Lonnie and Rath thought that they were important, because they had been contacted for the Summit, and they had been contacted by Nicholas, who said he worked for Kivar.

Lonnie and Rath wanted to go to Antar. Nicholas told them that unless he got the Granilith, they weren’t going home.

Lonnie was out for herself. She was willing to leave Rath behind to go to Antar and be with Kivar. I think she wanted power and status on another planet. If she could do what Nicholas said Kivar wanted, she believed that Kivar would reward her.

Rath and Lonnie worked together to kill Max.

They failed to kill Max. They didn’t know that Liz, with Ava’s advice, had warned Max. Lonnie and Rath believed that Max was able to thwart their powers.

Lonnie and Rath also worked together to get into Tess’ mind to get the Granilith. Tess was too powerful for them.

After Lonnie and Rath failed to kill Max or get into Tess’ mind, they stayed away from Max and Tess. Lonnie and Rath knew that Max and Tess could kill them for what they had done. They knew that Max and Tess were each stronger than Lonnie and Rath together.

Last edited by Citrus and Vine; 10-04-2004 at 09:08 PM
Citrus and Vine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Hey Everyone!

As you all know all three seasons of Roswell have been realeased or will have been within the next few months in the U.S.A and the UK...even in France there's a version released.But Germany is neglected all the way and so a petition was started to solve this matter,I would really appreciate it if you guys signed it,thank you all in advanche!
You can find the link in my signature...

- The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
Roswelldesertsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

this thread
Honey-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread.