Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

I was thinking that too . Hopefully RC is still going by then, I'm all for a Twilight spoof now .

Thanks for the link. Look at his nose. Poor Doug all alone in a dingy bar. The Harry Potter one rocked. Snape trying to get Hermione in the hot tub, you'll never see that anywhere else. And Dumbledore and his Halle Berry love .
Old 09-18-2007, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAwesome (View Post)
You have to be the very FIRST New Moon lover I've seen on here!
I seem to have brought a couple others out of the closet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkdisorderly23 (View Post)
Nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy (View Post)
My favorite is New Moon as well. I love how we learn much more about Jacob and the werewolves.
I liked seeing Bella & Jacob's friendship develop ... they're always so in tune with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatale (View Post)

I'm scared of Bella giving up her mortality. Besides the fact that it will ruin the whole 'Romeo and Juliet' star-crossed lovers status she has with Edward, there's no way to tell what it will change in regards to Bella's feelings toward Edward and vice versa. I always thought a big part of Bella's pull to Edward was her scent, her being. What happens with that when she's no longer Bella? Is she still the same to Edward? Will he feel the same when she no longer has that? .
In 'Eclipse' there's an Italian term about her blood singing for him, if she becomes a vampire, will that attraction still hold for him? And while 'forever young' has it's appeal, I wonder how many people would truly be happy as a teen for life. There will be so many experiences that she'll miss ... especially children.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Holy Crap I missed out on a lot in one night!
Well time to catch up...

Oz=LOVE!!
He is just so awesome, & it's so fun to just have him say so little & when he does talk it's the funniest things he says... Wished him & Willow would have stayed together, but Tara & her were ment to be in my opinion.

Quote:
Yeah, it would be a hit. Maybe, I'll get him to do a Twilight spoof as well. You know, with Edward falling on Bella and "accidentally" turning her into a vampire. (You know he wants to do it all along. He could stop playing innocent for us)
Man that would be freakin hilarious!!

Quote:
Dear Husband to Be,

Ummm...where should I start? Well you are awesome. On my list of top wolves actually. I was just watching Robot Chicken today, great bit with the sex derived robot by the way. Anyway, I was wondering if you can do a spoof on Buffy. We would like to see her and Mr. Pointy in action again. By Mr. Pointy, we mean her wooden stick of course. Tsk Tsk Seth I know what you were thinking. Well nice talking to you. I'll stalk you..ummm...I mean talk to you later.

Your Loving Future Bride,
Stefy
That is freakin funny

Quote:
I seem to have brought a couple others out of the closet.
You must be a one of a kind cause I say that New Moon is my favorite all the time & noone has said anything, well glad you came along

The thing with me liking New Moon is not becuase of the whole Jacob thing, cause I'm not a fan of Jake, but because we get to see how deep both Edward & Bella's love for each other burns. The book was just amazing, the way she went halfway around the world to save him like that was beautiful, & the reunion was spectacular. Yes the lack of him was very very hard but the way he comes back, it's with a bang.

As for her becoming a vampire & the thought of Edward still being in love with her, or her still being in love with him, I think they will be, I mean all of the cullens have some peice of humanity in them or else Bella would have been killed in Twlight, so for her to become a vampire by them & to basicly be raised by them I believe she will still hold a peice of her that made Edward fall for her in the first place... & Edward isn't going to change he's still going to be Edward once everything is said & done... So that's what I think.
Where you are going will be better
Old 09-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
As for her becoming a vampire & the thought of Edward still being in love with her, or her still being in love with him, I think they will be, I mean all of the cullens have some peice of humanity in them or else Bella would have been killed in Twlight, so for her to become a vampire by them & to basicly be raised by them I believe she will still hold a peice of her that made Edward fall for her in the first place... & Edward isn't going to change he's still going to be Edward once everything is said & done... So that's what I think.
right and SM said that vampires once they fall in love, it is forever. they dont fall out of love. and Edward and Bella did talk about this in Eclipse and talked it all out. i think she will too. they all have a piece of them. and Edward and Bella will have each other, thats the part they get to keep, they'll still be in love with each other. Forever. that's never going to change. i dont think, other than being a vampire, Bella will be any different different. she's Bella.

Last edited by A_Lullaby; 09-18-2007 at 02:05 PM
Old 09-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lullaby (View Post)
right and SM said that vampires once they fall in love, it is forever. they dont fall out of love. and Edward and Bella did talk about this in Eclipse and talked it all out. i think she will too. they all have a piece of them. and Edward and Bella will have each other, thats the part they get to keep, they'll still be in love with each other. Forever. that's never going to change. i dont think, other than being a vampire, Bella will be any different different. she's Bella.
ITA!

I made this today, took me like 3 hourse

Old 09-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hermione/Draco. I love those two. I guess I never do go for the conventional couples.

ha ha that's hilarious!!! Draco & Hermione, ya know actually I could see that happening, the passionate hate & tension they have towards each other could have all of a sudden caused them to umm not have any tension much like with Spike & Buffy when they erm..were fighting in that condemned house and umm well they shook it down when they got more "physical"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Nice work!

I liked seeing Bella & Jacob's friendship develop ... they're always so in tune with each other.

In 'Eclipse' there's an Italian term about her blood singing for him, if she becomes a vampire, will that attraction still hold for him? And while 'forever young' has it's appeal, I wonder how many people would truly be happy as a teen for life. There will be so many experiences that she'll miss ... especially children.
Thanks, glad you liked the video and I completely agree with this, thats what I'm worried about, there are soo many human experiences that Edward want Bella to have and if she becomes a vampire she will miss out on them all like he did, and he doesn't want that for her.
and on the Bella & Jacob thing, well I just adore Jacob so of course I liked their friendship in New Moon

Quote:
It's all good, most people are Edward fans. And I hope you don't hate Jacob after Eclipse either. It makes me sad when people say they hate him and I don't really understand it. He's young and stupid and makes mistakes. Edward has years and years on him maturity wise, I wish people would keep that in mind.

I hope that in the end Bella can still be friends with Jacob too. Well no, that's a lie. I hope they get married and have 20 little Jacob and Bella's and live happily ever after. But seeing as there's only 0.05% chance of that happening, I really do hope everything still works out between them if Bella does end up with Edward. Or at least we get some form of Jacob/Bella closure.
I thought for a while that I was the only Jacob fan around here, and even though I love Edward and can't bear to think of the world without him and Bella being together I wish she would choose Jacob just because she wouldn't have to change anything about herself to be with him and wouldn't have to abandon her family either, and while living all the humanistic experiences that Edward wants for her...sure she would miss Edward like crazy but she made it through once (due to Jacob's friendship/love) and with time I truly believe that she would be very happy with Jacob, she even said that in Eclipse, but she believes she would be happier with Edward....BUT I don't buy that "I know who I can't live without" line she spat out b/c she did live without him for nearly a year....I think she could do it again, it's be painful but she could do it.... but regardless of who she will end up with at the end of the series I just wish it didn't have to be one or the other, but more of a two-for-one deal
Icon by: 4EVERANDALWAYS
Old 09-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hermione/Draco. I love those two. I guess I never do go for the conventional couples.

ha ha that's hilarious!!! Draco & Hermione, ya know actually I could see that happening, the passionate hate & tension they have towards each other could have all of a sudden caused them to umm not have any tension much like with Spike & Buffy when they erm..were fighting in that condemned house and umm well they shook it down when they got more "physical"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Nice work!

Thanks, glad you liked the video and I completely agree with this, thats what I'm worried about, there are soo many human experiences that Edward want Bella to have and if she becomes a vampire she will miss out on them all like he did, and he doesn't want that for her.
and on the Bella & Jacob thing, well I just adore Jacob so of course I liked their friendship in New Moon

Quote:
It's all good, most people are Edward fans. And I hope you don't hate Jacob after Eclipse either. It makes me sad when people say they hate him and I don't really understand it. He's young and stupid and makes mistakes. Edward has years and years on him maturity wise, I wish people would keep that in mind.

I hope that in the end Bella can still be friends with Jacob too. Well no, that's a lie. I hope they get married and have 20 little Jacob and Bella's and live happily ever after. But seeing as there's only 0.05% chance of that happening, I really do hope everything still works out between them if Bella does end up with Edward. Or at least we get some form of Jacob/Bella closure.
I thought for a while that I was the only Jacob fan around here, and even though I love Edward and can't bear to think of the world without him and Bella being together I wish she would choose Jacob just because she wouldn't have to change anything about herself to be with him and wouldn't have to abandon her family either, and while living all the humanistic experiences that Edward wants for her...sure she would miss Edward like crazy but she made it through once (due to Jacob's friendship/love) and with time I truly believe that she would be very happy with Jacob, she even said that in Eclipse, but she believes she would be happier with Edward....BUT I don't buy that "I know who I can't live without" line she spat out b/c she did live without him for nearly a year....I think she could do it again, it's be painful but she could do it.... but regardless of who she will end up with at the end of the series I just wish it didn't have to be one or the other, but more of a two-for-one deal
Icon by: 4EVERANDALWAYS
Old 09-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Well I made another one
This one I think is awesome...
Old 09-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Well I made another one
This one I think is awesome...
Old 09-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Addicted Fan

very pretty. that's amazing. great job.

Last edited by A_Lullaby; 09-19-2007 at 02:38 PM
Old 09-19-2007, 02:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks
Ok now that I've figured out how to make it I'm gonna be goin crazy!
Old 09-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Addicted Fan

hey, i say go crazy with making prettyness.

Last edited by A_Lullaby; 09-19-2007 at 03:00 PM
Old 09-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkdisorderly23
You see Heather, you do know what I mean. I love passion, that's why I love Jacob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkdisorderly23
BUT I don't buy that "I know who I can't live without" line she spat out b/c she did live without him for nearly a year....I think she could do it again, it's be painful but she could do it.... but regardless of who she will end up with at the end of the series I just wish it didn't have to be one or the other, but more of a two-for-one deal
I completely agree with you. I wouldn't mind having both.

McAwesome - Your E/B Eternity Awaits art is lovely. Great Job!

Quote:
Ok now that I've figured out how to make it I'm gonna be goin crazy!
Yay more fanart for us.

LiveJournal
Old 09-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Haha thanks guys glad you like it...
I'm gonna make one for Bella/Jacob fans just to be nutral with everyone...
So I hope you guys like what I make... It probably wont be as good as my Eternity Awaits but it'll be up there
Old 09-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm gonna make one for Bella/Jacob fans just to be nutral with everyone...
You deserve a huge number of hugs for that! I can't wait to see it.

LiveJournal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread