Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

11 months feels like forever, I can barely survive the 9 days until my 21st birthday, I'm not gonna last 11 months
Icon by: 4EVERANDALWAYS
Old 09-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Addicted Fan

11 months does seem soooo far away. i want it to be sooner. i'm impatiently waiting.

i cant wait.

Quote:
Oh....I can't even imagine what I would do if there was a 2-3 year break in between.....
i dont know what i would do.

Quote:
11 months is a looooooooooong time to wait. BUT on the bright side, it is less than a year. Not like with the Harry Potter books where there were like, three year gaps between books and stuff. Months. That's all.

Then Midnight Sun!
yes. we all just have to think of it as months.
yay and then Midnight Sun!
Old 09-14-2007, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Hee, I like the new thread title. Thanks Andie . I wish we had a board though, I really do.

11 months is ages. Time flies when I have an assignment due, but when I'm waiting for something actually worthwhile... It feels like forever . I need some new and exciting Jacob-ness.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Thanks for the thread, Andie

11 months is so long, but I like that Stephenie has a set month that she releases the books.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatale (View Post)
Hee, I like the new thread title. Thanks Andie . I wish we had a board though, I really do.

11 months is ages. Time flies when I have an assignment due, but when I'm waiting for something actually worthwhile... It feels like forever . I need some new and exciting Jacob-ness.
A board would be awesome...

It does feel for forever. But, in reality, it's not. It's 11 months. It's doable. Very doable. In the meantime, we have fics/discussion/FanForum to help us with the wait.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Andie- (View Post)
for getting someone else addicted! I got a couple of people hooked on the books They finally understand what you have been talking about all those months after reading the books
Haha I know it's so much fun to actually have someone whos not in the forum know what I'm talking about

Quote:
11 months is a looooooooooong time to wait. BUT on the bright side, it is less than a year. Not like with the Harry Potter books where there were like, three year gaps between books and stuff. Months. That's all.

Then Midnight Sun!
I know just MONTHS!
YAY!!!
But hye before we know it it will already be in stores so lets just let the time fly!!
& well we can hope Midnight Sun will be next, Midnight Sun is the Twlight POV of Edwards right? But SM said she had was writing the 5th book & it wasn't Midnight Sun... So I guess it will either be the 5th book to the series or Midnight Sun

Eh just wondering
Where you are going will be better
Old 09-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I know just MONTHS!
YAY!!!
But hye before we know it it will already be in stores so lets just let the time fly!!
& well we can hope Midnight Sun will be next, Midnight Sun is the Twlight POV of Edwards right? But SM said she had was writing the 5th book & it wasn't Midnight Sun... So I guess it will either be the 5th book to the series or Midnight Sun

Eh just wondering
right. just months. that's all we have to think of and it doesnt make it seem so far aways. even though that's how it feels.

yeah, Midnight Sun is Edward's POV of Twilight. Stephenie writes Midnight Sun when she's not working on the other books and she says that it will be published but she wants to get book 4 out first since we all already know what the ending of Midnight Sun is.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Does anyone know when it'll be decided if we're getting a board? Because a lot of people have posted saying they would write there, I think it would be very active.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Addicted Fan

i'm not sure when we would know if we get one or not. i think it would be really active too. i really, really hope we get a board. yeah, alot of people have been saying they'll post there and if we have a board, maybe the lurkers would post more too.
lurkers you can post anytime you want.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAwesome (View Post)
YAY!!!

Eh just wondering
I believe SM said she would do Midnight Sun before book five. I could be getting mixed up though. Since BD will kind of wrap up the Edward/Bella story, I think it's a safe thing to assume.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah, because she wants to get out book 4 before releasing Midnight Sun. so my guess is Midnight Sun will be coming out after Breaking Dawn.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm incredibly excited for Midnight Sun, a book full of Edward in every. single. page
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm eagerly awaiting 'Breaking Dawn' too. 'Eclipse' kind of left Jacob out in the cold.
Me too. I really can't wait to find out what happens to him.

Stephenie's other book, The Host, is coming out in May and I can't wait for that one too. The plot looks so interesting.

LiveJournal
Old 09-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'm incredibly excited for Midnight Sun, a book full of Edward in every. single. page
me too. every. single. page. yay. I am so excited too.

Quote:
Stephenie's other book, The Host, is coming out in May and I can't wait for that one too. The plot looks so interesting.
yeah, i'm getting The Host too. it sounds good.

Last edited by A_Lullaby; 09-15-2007 at 04:29 PM
Old 09-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I know! I can't wait till Midnight Sun!

Quote:
I'm going to buy The Host also. It looks like a very good book.

And also, Summit is considering Emily Browning as Bella!
Also, the date for the movie as of now is 2010.
I can't wait for it!!

Scrubs: October 2, 2001 - May 6, 2009
End of an Era
Closed Thread   Post New Thread