Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Exactly. I'm really kind of scared of her being a vampire. Most likely, Bella will lose all sense of morality and start killing off humans in the beginning because of the blood thirst. If Edward does help her become like him, than she won't be killing humans anymore, but the experience would have changed her forever. I mean if Rosalie continuously warns her about being a vampire, then it can't be as easy as she might think it is, even if Edward is helping her along.I guess it would be interesting to see if she could still have the same strong feelings for Edward that she had as a human, which I hope she does, and vice versa. Could Edward still love her the same way, although he might now find her tainted and jaded?It would also go back to the soul question. Will she still have a soul and how will that play a part?
Ahh, these books are so interesting.

I always think back to her family as well. I mean she has to leave her parents, who adore her. I still don't know how she will pull it off. If this scene does end up being played out in the fourth book, it will be pretty gut wrenching.

Quote:
and out of curiosity who do you ship in HP?
Hermione/Draco. I love those two. I guess I never do go for the conventional couples.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Hey, I heart Oz . I would have had him after Willow was done. As a matter of fact, Seth Green is on my 'people I want to marry' list.

I'm scared of Bella giving up her mortality. Besides the fact that it will ruin the whole 'Romeo and Juliet' star-crossed lovers status she has with Edward, there's no way to tell what it will change in regards to Bella's feelings toward Edward and vice versa. I always thought a big part of Bella's pull to Edward was her scent, her being. What happens with that when she's no longer Bella? Is she still the same to Edward? Will he feel the same when she no longer has that? And more importantly, what about poor Jake? How will it be for him to have the woman he loves become the very thing that's innate in him to hate? And if it doesn't work out with Edward once she's a vampire, did Bella give up everything she could have had with Jacob for nothing?

So many questions... So long until the next book .
Old 09-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Hey, I heart Oz . I would have had him after Willow was done. As a matter of fact, Seth Green is on my 'people I want to marry' list.

I'm scared of Bella giving up her mortality. Besides the fact that it will ruin the whole 'Romeo and Juliet' star-crossed lovers status she has with Edward, there's no way to tell what it will change in regards to Bella's feelings toward Edward and vice versa. I always thought a big part of Bella's pull to Edward was her scent, her being. What happens with that when she's no longer Bella? Is she still the same to Edward? Will he feel the same when she no longer has that? And more importantly, what about poor Jake? How will it be for him to have the woman he loves become the very thing that's innate in him to hate? And if it doesn't work out with Edward once she's a vampire, did Bella give up everything she could have had with Jacob for nothing?

So many questions... So long until the next book .
Old 09-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oz..there's Oz talk in here? I loved Oz! He was just awesome in every way

I left my book at work! I wanted to read tonight but I can't. So far in Eclipse, I'm liking the amount of Edward in it. I missed him in the New Moon.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oz..there's Oz talk in here? I loved Oz! He was just awesome in every way

I left my book at work! I wanted to read tonight but I can't. So far in Eclipse, I'm liking the amount of Edward in it. I missed him in the New Moon.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Look at all the Oz fans appearing.

Oh no, that sucks. My sister stole all my books. She's read Twilight five times in the last three days. I think I'm going to have to buy another copy for me if I ever want to read it again . A lot of people say that . Not enough Edward in New Moon. Me, I was okay with it since we got so much Jacob.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Look at all the Oz fans appearing.

Oh no, that sucks. My sister stole all my books. She's read Twilight five times in the last three days. I think I'm going to have to buy another copy for me if I ever want to read it again . A lot of people say that . Not enough Edward in New Moon. Me, I was okay with it since we got so much Jacob.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep..you have to love Oz Makes me want to watch s2 & 3 of Buffy

Yeah..I'm glad Jacob was there for Bella after Edward left. But I can't help it...I'm a total Edward fan because of Twilight I don't hate Jacob...at least not yet. Hopefully Eclipse doesn't make me hate him I just wish there was a way for Bella to be with Edward and still be friends with Jacob.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Oz fans unite!

Quote:
I would have had him after Willow was done. As a matter of fact, Seth Green is on my 'people I want to marry' list.
Yup, he is on my list too. I moved him up after he created Robot Chicken. That man is just awesome.

Quote:
I'm scared of Bella giving up her mortality. Besides the fact that it will ruin the whole 'Romeo and Juliet' star-crossed lovers status she has with Edward, there's no way to tell what it will change in regards to Bella's feelings toward Edward and vice versa. I always thought a big part of Bella's pull to Edward was her scent, her being. What happens with that when she's no longer Bella? Is she still the same to Edward?
That's so true. What makes their story so gripping is the inevitable downfall of loving a vampire. Either they separate or she turns into a vampire. In both circumstances, there is tragedy. The reason why it's interesting is because we continue hoping that there is something good that comes out of this. However, once she turns into a vampire and there is less obstacles for them two to be together, their relationship doesn't become as interesting, especially if the new obstacles is that he is not as attracted to her anymore or vice versa.

Quote:
Not enough Edward in New Moon. Me, I was okay with it since we got so much Jacob.
Yeah me too. At first I as a little disheartened because Edward wasn't there, but then Jacob came and he was such a great character. I thought the werewolves and his role in the book was so interesting.

Quote:
Makes me want to watch s2 & 3 of Buffy
Me too. I need a good Buffy marathon.

Quote:
I just wish there was a way for Bella to be with Edward and still be friends with Jacob.
Yeah! I want them both in her life, one as a lover and one as a friend. I feel like she needs them both for different reasons and it would be unfair if she has to completely cut off one of them.
It would be interesting to see how Jacob would react to her if she becomes a vampire.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Makes me want to watch S2 and S3 too actually. "I mock you with my monkey pants" .

It's all good, most people are Edward fans. And I hope you don't hate Jacob after Eclipse either. It makes me sad when people say they hate him and I don't really understand it. He's young and stupid and makes mistakes. Edward has years and years on him maturity wise, I wish people would keep that in mind.

I hope that in the end Bella can still be friends with Jacob too. Well no, that's a lie. I hope they get married and have 20 little Jacob and Bella's and live happily ever after. But seeing as there's only 0.05% chance of that happening, I really do hope everything still works out between them if Bella does end up with Edward. Or at least we get some form of Jacob/Bella closure.

Edit: Robot Chicken!!! Oh god, how I love that show . Genius.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I hope that in the end Bella can still be friends with Jacob too. Well no, that's a lie. I hope they get married and have 20 little Jacob and Bella's and live happily ever after. But seeing as there's only 0.05% chance of that happening, I really do hope everything still works out between them if Bella does end up with Edward. Or at least we get some form of Jacob/Bella closure.
Yeah, there is like no hope for Bella and Jacob. However, I have come to terms with Edward marrying Bella and I do like Edward, so I at least want Jacob to remain in the picture somehow.
It's like my Hermione/Draco obsession or Spike/Buffy. I'll just make believe they are together.

Robot Chicken is the best. They even made fun of that show Doug the other day. It just makes me laugh so much.
I don't remember them ever doing a Buffy spoof, have they? Seth has to get on that and get the cast together to get it done.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't come to terms with Edward marrying Bella yet. I'll be holding on to my 0.05% right until the very end . None of my couples ever work out either, I have an imagination full of couples reunited that were never actually together in the end .

I loved that Doug show . No I don't think RC has done a Buffy spoof. I remember that kids show Arthur did one though. We should write to Seth and make him do it .

I wish we had a board... Our OT thread would be so fun .
Old 09-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I remember that kids show Arthur did one though.
Oh wow they did. I have to go find it somewhere on the net now. Arthur and Buffy, how can it go wrong?
Quote:
We should write to Seth and make him do it
I can just imagine it now.

Dear Husband to Be,

Ummm...where should I start? Well you are awesome. On my list of top wolves actually. I was just watching Robot Chicken today, great bit with the sex derived robot by the way. Anyway, I was wondering if you can do a spoof on Buffy. We would like to see her and Mr. Pointy in action again. By Mr. Pointy, we mean her wooden stick of course. Tsk Tsk Seth I know what you were thinking. Well nice talking to you. I'll stalk you..ummm...I mean talk to you later.

Your Loving Future Bride,
Stefy

Yeah, it would be a hit. Maybe, I'll get him to do a Twilight spoof as well. You know, with Edward falling on Bella and "accidentally" turning her into a vampire. (You know he wants to do it all along. He could stop playing innocent for us)

Quote:
I wish we had a board... Our OT thread would be so fun
Too True.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy (View Post)
I can just imagine it now.

Dear Husband to Be,

Ummm...where should I start? Well you are awesome. On my list of top wolves actually. I was just watching Robot Chicken today, great bit with the sex derived robot by the way. Anyway, I was wondering if you can do a spoof on Buffy. We would like to see her and Mr. Pointy in action again. By Mr. Pointy, we mean her wooden stick of course. Tsk Tsk Seth I know what you were thinking. Well nice talking to you. I'll stalk you..ummm...I mean talk to you later.

Your Loving Future Bride,
Stefy

If that didn't get us a Buffy spoof on RC I don't know what would .

Oh, a Twilight spoof would be awesome. They did Harry Potter so I don't see why they couldn't give us Twilight .
Old 09-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Oh, a Twilight spoof would be awesome. They did Harry Potter so I don't see why they couldn't give us Twilight
I know. If RC is still giving when the movie comes out, then there is a good chance they would spoof it. They seem to spoof everything else.

Here is the Doug piece. It's shirt and simple, but if you were a huge fan of Doug as a kid, you will probably find this hilarious.
The Harry Potter one was hilarious. The Snape/Hermione shippers were probably loving that bit when Snape was trying to seduce her. It was priceless.

LiveJournal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread