Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Welcome everyone!

2010 is so far away. maybe they'll change the date to sooner...maybe?

i would love to go to Forks day. it sounds like so much fun and it would be so awesome!

my favorite is Twilight.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
My favourite book is 'New Moon'.
You have to be the very FIRST New Moon lover I've seen on here!

Man no way 2010 till the movie, jeez laweez!
I hope it comes out sooner than that, but we have to take what we can get at this point lol.

globe2912 love the sig, Alice is my favorite character... as you can see from my sig lol
Where you are going will be better
Old 09-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Addicted Fan

i know. 2010 too far away. that's just the date now, i mean they could change it...hopefully...a little sooner...please?
Old 09-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAwesome (View Post)
You have to be the very FIRST New Moon lover I've seen on here!

I happen to ADORE new moon as well It is also my favorite.

oh and just in case anyone feels like checking this out I made a pitiful attempt at a New Moonish video ha ha I know it isn't the greatest but I didn't have much to work with and oddly enough felt compelled to make a video last night.

YouTube - Bella & Edward "Apologize"
Icon by: 4EVERANDALWAYS
Old 09-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Absolute Fan

My favorite is New Moon as well. I love how we learn much more about Jacob and the werewolves. What can I say, I've always loved werewolves. It's probably my Oz obsession from Buffy that never fully went away.
The end was also really gripping in New Moon. I couldn't put it down at all.

Heather: Your video is great. I left comments about it in the Book board Twilight thread.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Wow serious posting there Stefy It's ok though, it happens to us all at one point.

OZ Can I just say that I have never ever known anyone else to love OZ other than myself, so glad to see i'm not the only one.

I agree, I just loved learning more about Jacob and the werewolves. Also I just LOVE Jacob, period. I love how he was there for Bella, he helped bring her back to life in a sense, and even though she loves Edward she loves Jacob just as well...maybe not as much but the love is still there...I would've been happy with either choice she made, but I do feel sorry for Jacob Too bad he isn't real or else i'd be packing my bags and heading for La Push
Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Absolute Fan

I know what you mean. I want my own Jacob. How can one girl have two awesome men who want her so much? Yeah, I wouldn't mind either choice. In the beginning of New Moon, I really wanted her to end with Edward. By the end of Eclipse, I was really confused about who she should be with.

What??? You don't know anyone else who loves Oz? There has to be more fans. Oz was so great. He was the perfect boyfriend. Well except on the full moon days. Although I liked Tara, that one episode where Oz goes back for Willow at the university makes me so sad. He is so hurt when he realizes that Willow has moved on with another. I just wanted to take him in and comfort him. Oddly enough, I felt exactly the same way with Jacob.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Absolute Fan

I know what you mean. I want my own Jacob. How can one girl have two awesome men who want her so much? Yeah, I wouldn't mind either choice. In the beginning of New Moon, I really wanted her to end with Edward. By the end of Eclipse, I was really confused about who she should be with.

What??? You don't know anyone else who loves Oz? There has to be more fans. Oz was so great. He was the perfect boyfriend. Well except on the full moon days. Although I liked Tara, that one episode where Oz goes back for Willow at the university makes me so sad. He is so hurt when he realizes that Willow has moved on with another. I just wanted to take him in and comfort him. Oddly enough, I felt exactly the same way with Jacob.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Exactly.....I think I was more upset that Willow was with Tara than OZ was I just love my werewolf boys and can't stand for them to be hurt. I was actually a bit upset with Bella at first b/c I felt that she used Jacob in a way, she knew she was leading him on but didn't care b/c he made her feel better, but then I realized she was actually falling in love with him and then I just wanted them to stay together.

I just wish they could share Bella that way it's a win-win sitution ha ha
Old 09-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Exactly.....I think I was more upset that Willow was with Tara than OZ was I just love my werewolf boys and can't stand for them to be hurt. I was actually a bit upset with Bella at first b/c I felt that she used Jacob in a way, she knew she was leading him on but didn't care b/c he made her feel better, but then I realized she was actually falling in love with him and then I just wanted them to stay together.

I just wish they could share Bella that way it's a win-win sitution ha ha
Old 09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Absolute Fan

I know. Didn't these boys ever learn how to share? I think Stephenie Meyer said something along those lines as well in an interview. I can't be sure though.
We're horrible. I would want both of them too.

Quote:
but then I realized she was actually falling in love with him and then I just wanted them to stay together.
I know what you mean. If she didn't love him, it would not have been as hard as it was for her to let him go at the end of Eclipse.

Well she has to pick in the end and there is like a 95% possibility or more that it's Edward. I won't really mind, but it will just be sad to see her turn into a vampire. I kind of like her mortal status.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Absolute Fan

I know. Didn't these boys ever learn how to share? I think Stephenie Meyer said something along those lines as well in an interview. I can't be sure though.
We're horrible. I would want both of them too.

Quote:
but then I realized she was actually falling in love with him and then I just wanted them to stay together.
I know what you mean. If she didn't love him, it would not have been as hard as it was for her to let him go at the end of Eclipse.

Well she has to pick in the end and there is like a 95% possibility or more that it's Edward. I won't really mind, but it will just be sad to see her turn into a vampire. I kind of like her mortal status.

LiveJournal
Old 09-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah, thats the thing with me. I don't want her to give up mortality just for her to be with Edward....he is perfectly fine with her growing old and living an actual life, but oh no she has to be immortal. The only concern I have with that is what Edward has been saying all along something along the lines of you losing your Human interest/experiences...well what if after she becomes a vampire the love she feels for edward now as a human isn't there when she is a vampire? that would make all it be a waste, and then no one would be happy.

and out of curiosity who do you ship in HP?
Old 09-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah, thats the thing with me. I don't want her to give up mortality just for her to be with Edward....he is perfectly fine with her growing old and living an actual life, but oh no she has to be immortal. The only concern I have with that is what Edward has been saying all along something along the lines of you losing your Human interest/experiences...well what if after she becomes a vampire the love she feels for edward now as a human isn't there when she is a vampire? that would make all it be a waste, and then no one would be happy.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Exactly. I'm really kind of scared of her being a vampire. Most likely, Bella will lose all sense of morality and start killing off humans in the beginning because of the blood thirst. If Edward does help her become like him, than she won't be killing humans anymore, but the experience would have changed her forever. I mean if Rosalie continuously warns her about being a vampire, then it can't be as easy as she might think it is, even if Edward is helping her along.I guess it would be interesting to see if she could still have the same strong feelings for Edward that she had as a human, which I hope she does, and vice versa. Could Edward still love her the same way, although he might now find her tainted and jaded?It would also go back to the soul question. Will she still have a soul and how will that play a part?
Ahh, these books are so interesting.

I always think back to her family as well. I mean she has to leave her parents, who adore her. I still don't know how she will pull it off. If this scene does end up being played out in the fourth book, it will be pretty gut wrenching.

Quote:
Hermione/Draco. I love those two. I guess I never do go for the conventional couples.

LiveJournal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread