Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2003, 04:15 PM
New Fan

http://www.geocities.com/drewtylerbell/

I have more pics to add later and some pics from school play and 6th grade grad.
mandolinmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 06:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, great! Thanks for that, mandolinmonster. Wonderful site. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Sorry... I don't tape Jake 2.0, so I can't help you there. I'm sure that the network will eventually rerun it though.

[ 11-13-2003: Message edited Andia ]
Andia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am slowing catching up on Jake. This week I had to watch the eppy from the week before. And I believe that my friend taped over the one from this week, so I am missing the 3rd eppy and this one. I will catch them on christmas re-runs.

Middleman: I really liked this one, its one of the better ones I have seen. I liked how it showed that Jake was kind of upset that Diane was going out them someone else, it shows that Jake either likes her or has a big friend thing with her. But I didn't feel sorry for Jake when he told Sarah the story and then gets slapped for it. But I can't wait to see want she does once she finds out his story was true. I also loved how we saw that not everytime it is Jake people are after, but others get targeted too.
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 04:11 PM
LJC
Part-Time Fan

woo! I FINALLY found the j20 thread! I knew there had to be one around here someplace!
Old 11-18-2003, 04:40 PM
LJC
Part-Time Fan

whooops--posted in the wrong thread. grr.

[ 11-18-2003: Message edited LJC ]
Old 11-18-2003, 06:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LJC:
<STRONG>woo! I FINALLY found the j20 thread! I knew there had to be one around here someplace!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, as you can see, there are very few of us who actually post here. Probably representative of how much of the population actually watches this show. So, this thread often drops down a lot. Welcome to the thread! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 07:03 PM
LJC
Part-Time Fan

We may be few, but we're devoted, right?

I'm psychotically obsessed with j20. Fanfic, message boards, spoilers, the whole deal. It just makes me so damned happy. I'm a junkie for action adventure, and since I-Man went bye-bye and SG-1 off until spring, j20 is making me deliriously happy. Also? The Jake/Diane is a balm to my soul after 3 years of Clark/Chloe evilness from SV....

ETA: I scanned in the pics of Keegan from STUFF, and posted them to the j20 LJ community if anybody's dying to see Dr. Diane all sexxxxy, and the accompanying article is here.

[ 11-18-2003: Message edited LJC ]
Old 11-18-2003, 09:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LJC:
<STRONG>We may be few, but we're devoted, right?

ETA: I scanned in the pics of Keegan from STUFF, and posted them to the j20 LJ community if anybody's dying to see Dr. Diane all sexxxxy, and the accompanying article is here.
</STRONG>
Ha! I agree with that... I am madly in love with the show. Thanks a bunch for the scans! Very sex-ay stuff.

Oh, and I am in love with Geek Love. Your Jake 2.0 site is really really lovely. I'm in your fanlisting, heh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 08:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Whoo! There's going to be a live chat on UPN.com with Christopher Gorham and Phillip Anthony-Rodriguez in 10 minutes! (7PM PST) Fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 03:55 PM
LJC
Part-Time Fan

we're getting a recast of "Cater Waiter" (epiosde 3) on December 3rd, according to the Paramount website.

Also, synopsis/review and screencaps from "The Spy Who..." are up at geek &hearts; if anybody's looking for 'em [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Whoa I am gone for a few days and we get a new memeber of the thread. Welcome newbie, yeah only a few of us chat here. But we are in love with the show.
Old 11-21-2003, 03:44 PM
LJC
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the warm welcome, EG! Also, I posted a banner over the the Jake/Diane thread, if you'd like it....

Also, wanted to let folks know, yesterday? Was, like, slew o' updates day at geek &hearts;. In addition to the screencaps being all updated and shiny, I've now got the transcritps up through ep 6 all coded and pretty in HTML, and I've posted a spoilers section as well, for those of us who enjoy partaking of the spoil. Also got the UPN chat log from Wednesday night with Chris and Phil up, and am slowly but surely expanding on the Jake and Diane bios...

[ 11-23-2003: Message edited LJC ]
Old 11-22-2003, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I should go over there and see if anyone has posted in my Jake/Diane thread on the couples board. Thanxs for the link, I am going to take a good look around. And I need to read some of the transcripts, I have missed 2 eppys so far.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Bah! I hate Jake 2.0 being pre-empted... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] and even more so because they're covering wrestling over it. My Thanksgiving holiday is not going to be as happy without it. Oh well.
Old 11-25-2003, 12:48 PM
LJC
Part-Time Fan

I know--I'll be missing my spy-fi as well, tho it'll hopefully give me a chance to catch up on episode recaps & reviews... Oh, what a hardship! I'll have to watch eps 1-6 again! *grin*