Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2003, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I had no idea that it was in so much trouble!!! And I do think that the lead-in of Enterprise is bad for the show!!! Because Enterprise's ratings were down 40% last season, most people may not watch it!!! But I am a Trekkie, so I stay with it!!! For Jake 2.0, my local channel plays that at 9pm and then it plays Angel at 10pm!!! So after watching Enterprise I will just tape Jake and Angel!!! And then watch it the next day!!!
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 06:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Hm... my local channel doesn't play Angel at 10 (not that I care, since I stopped watching a couple seasons ago). It just seems kind of dumb to me that UPN's running Jake 2.0 against Angel when David Greenwalt is the executive producer of the show and also was a executive producer of Angel before this show. This probably shows that both shows have the approximately the same audiences who may choose Angel over Jake 2.0 because the choice is forced on them.

Andia

[ 10-14-2003: Message edited cancered_gemini ]
Andia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Aw... no new episode next week. Oh well, reruns are fun too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Andia
Old 10-16-2003, 08:35 PM
Total Fan

Oh man, I love this show. One issue NOW, though. It's up against The O.C., when the OC returns on the 29th. :: dies :: I don't have a technologically advanced tv in my dorm either, so I've gotta tape one...>.<

I want Jake to end up with Diane. I don't like Sarah. But that's just me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Misako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Misako:
<STRONG>Oh man, I love this show. One issue NOW, though. It's up against The O.C., when the OC returns on the 29th. :: dies :: I don't have a technologically advanced tv in my dorm either, so I've gotta tape one...&gt;.&lt;

I want Jake to end up with Diane. I don't like Sarah. But that's just me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Misako</STRONG>
Exactly my problem! Except I have a TV/VCR combo which can only tape the one channel it's on, so I can't even tape one and watch the other. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm thinking I'm gonna download them (both! Ha! I like keeping all my Wednesday shows), though I'm not sure which one I'm gonna watch once The O.C. comes back. It looks like Jake 2.0 is going into reruns right now though (unless new episodes are coming back after next week [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ), so I can just watch The O.C. the night it comes back.

I don't think anyone likes Sarah (and if I'm wrong, oops, sorry whoever I offended). She's just so ignorant of Jake's oh-so-obvious feelings for her and Jake finally got to see Diane's feelings for him. I think they make a better couple, since there's no secrets between them (that we know of? Hm...), whereas Sarah's... kind of annoying sometimes.

Andia

[ 10-16-2003: Message edited cancered_gemini ]
Old 10-17-2003, 02:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

First time posting on this thread, but I've been watching the show since the beginning.

I really loved this week's episode, since I 'ship Jake and Diane. I can't stand Sarah, either. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I wouldn't mind a diferent time slot though...
azuline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I had to tape Jake on Wednesday, so I am going to watch it tonight... and tell you guys tomorrow want I thought!!! I so want Jake with Diane too... but Sara is okay, I don't know her that much!!! The eppy I need to see is the 3nd one!!!
Old 10-18-2003, 05:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have to admit I don't like Sarah much either. She might become more interesting because I keep getting the feeling that she's the mistress of the congressman she works for. In the third episode at the party she acts like she doesn't want her boss to see her with Jake and her apartment is described as a place where Bill and Monica had a tryst.
Lameduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG I watched this weeks eppy of Jake!!! I did miss the 3rd eppy, so I am not sure how that one was!!! So, but I thought that this eppy was the best one of the season!!! You know how they are saying that he could get hurt and all back in the early eppys, so this eppy actually showed us what could happen to him!!! I think Sarah is EVIL... I don't want her with Jake at all, and I am glad that he turned her down at the end of the eppy!!! OMG Diane was so beautiful at the end, so was WHOA!!! And I am so glad that Jake saw that, but you know how they danced and all!!! Do you think it's going to continue??? I think that most shows don't give us any couples until later on, so I think that it was just a hope thing for us!!! What do you think???

P.S I was just over at the couples board and for the love of me decided to make a Jake/Diane topic over there!!!
Jake and Diane

[ 10-18-2003: Message edited ~EnterpriseGirl~ ]
Old 10-19-2003, 11:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, if you ask me, I think that Jake and Diane are ultimately going to come together, but I think that their relationship is going to have a looong journey before then. But yeah, I really enjoyed this episode because it shows the many potential side effects, and I hope that they continue exploring it. I thought this episode was the best so far.

Oh, and I can't wait to see how Jerry, his brother, looks like. Heh. I wonder if he's as adorkably geeky as Jake. That won't be happening for another couple of weeks though. But that's something to look forward to. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and I might add that there's a short, but interesting chat from E!Online here. They also have a recent chat with him on the official site

Andia

[ 10-20-2003: Message edited cancered_gemini ]
Old 10-22-2003, 11:03 PM
Passionate Fan

AH! They're giving away free Jake 2.0 DVDs at the official site! That's so awesome. Heh. I'm getting mine. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Andia
Old 10-22-2003, 11:03 PM
Passionate Fan

AH! They're giving away free Jake 2.0 DVDs at the official site! That's so awesome. Heh. I'm getting mine. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Andia
Old 10-23-2003, 01:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Small blurb on USATODAY.com - These geeks are at their peak article:

Quote:
Secret-agent geek

Jake Foley (Christopher Gorham) on UPN's Jake 2.0

Who is he? An endearing spy who constantly doubts himself on a new show aimed at a young audience.

Why he's a cool geek: Just as Clark Kent was nerdy until he slipped on the Superman suit, Jake Foley is a nerdy computer technician until he slips into being a secret agent. The appeal comes from the fact that he's still geeky. He can't believe he has super powers, and he's sure he isn't suave enough to score.
Andia

[ 10-23-2003: Message edited cancered_gemini ]
Old 10-23-2003, 01:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Small blurb on USATODAY.com - These geeks are at their peak article:

Quote:
Secret-agent geek

Jake Foley (Christopher Gorham) on UPN's Jake 2.0

Who is he? An endearing spy who constantly doubts himself on a new show aimed at a young audience.

Why he's a cool geek: Just as Clark Kent was nerdy until he slipped on the Superman suit, Jake Foley is a nerdy computer technician until he slips into being a secret agent. The appeal comes from the fact that he's still geeky. He can't believe he has super powers, and he's sure he isn't suave enough to score.
Andia

[ 10-23-2003: Message edited cancered_gemini ]
Old 10-23-2003, 03:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cancered_gemini:
<STRONG>AH! They're giving away free Jake 2.0 DVDs at the official site! That's so awesome. Heh. I'm getting mine. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Aw... too bad... it looks like they closed the giveaway now... that was a short time to get that stuff. Hm... good thing I signed up when I did. Well, I hope people got a chance to get the DVD. Btw, am I dorky or what to be the person to post the last four times in a row? Eh... where is everyone?

Andia
Reply   Post New Thread