Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2018, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see Rockstar being sent to the jury house . Kaycee /Hacker will either stop Hailegh from voting or Fesse who both will vote for Kaycee
So Tyler Brett Angela . maybe Sam .. JC , don’t know if Scottie will vote for . Could be a close vote . Don’t see Tyler using his power .

Last edited by Logan; 08-16-2018 at 12:49 PM
Old 08-16-2018, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

SHE IS SO PRETTY!

On to the episode:

UGH what a tragic episode.

First all, shut up Tyler!!! He gets so many DR's its ridiculous and I CANNOT STAND HIS cocky attitude and voice when he's in there. So damn annoying. And once again I think he is playing a really poor game. His veto speech was ridiculous. Like, yeah buddy, thats the way to go about it. Piss off Rockstar and Haleigh who are probably going to jury. You are so dumb. Literally all he had to do was say "You know what, Angela took me off the block last week and I feel like I need to return the favorite this week, I'm sorry." He's just DUMB. Jury management is part of the game you numb nut. When does this damn app expire? Next week? Im sick of hearing about it.

I LOVE that sam thinks hes a snake and I seriously pray that she will be this dudes downfall. Please reveal his secret and please put him on the damn block. Its all I want.

Dont even get me started on Flop Kaycee. lmao. She literally pulled herself off the block, didn't pick herself to play, allowed Tyler to take another alliance member off, and allowed herself to go back up. Like, seriously?!?! Girl you look SO STUPID. She also thanked Tyler for it later. Thats like letting someone punch you in the face and saying thanks lol. Dumbass. On top of that she calls Rockstar a weak competitor and loses in the first round? hahahahahaha.

I cant believe that Rockstar actually gave Tyler the answer. That is one of the dumbest moves in bb history for sure. Her and Haleigh would have been in the last round and this week could have gone so much better. Tyler would have burned his damn cloud app and would be getting Angela out the door tomorrow. Wow, I'm pissed. Fessy needs to take some seats criticizing Rockstar because he trusts JC when he shouldn't.

Living for all of Haleigh's DR's though, that girl has my heart. She is just . Gotta give her mad props for actually seeing Tyler as a target and at least TRYING to get him out of the game. At least someone has brains in there.

TBH I am not that sad to see Rockstar go if that happens tomorrow because she is a bit irritating and I also think that Haleigh's game will be better without her. I wouldnt mind seeing Fessy go either because i think Haleigh could fly under the radar but obviously I prefer to see Fessy or Scottie get HOH so one of the demon6 can leave. Finally. If there is not a power shift soon I am just gonna be so irritated. Its really not fun or exciting at all watching the predictable stuff happen.

One good thing about this episode, hardly any angela, no brett, and no jc. I wish Scottie would get more screen time though.

I do hope the Hive can FINALLY realize that Brett and JC are not with them, but knowing this show they will somehow cover their asses.

Anyways, cant wait for tonight. Dont know what is going to happen honestly, but Im expecting Rockstar to go because we cant have nice things lol. As for the HOH I heard which one they are doing...

Spoiler:
Old 08-16-2018, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Rockstar leaves, she's just annoying.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This season just continues to deliver! Each episode has some epic moment somehow! My goodness, I’ve never seen OTEV play out like that before. Also, the questions were harder this time. I liked it. It’s a classic comp, always a good one to watch play out.

Kaycee was smart to pick Tyler to play in the Veto, as he’s obviously Level 6’s strongest competitor (they’ve REALLY gotten fortunate with his competition ability), and it was all about that Veto. Had they not gotten it, someone from their side was going home. I think Kaycee made smart moves with the hacker power this week, and I believe she will eliminate Fessy’s vote, naturally. The hacker power is still too overpowered, though, so I’m glad to see it gone after this week.

Rockstar getting mad at being up on the block again . . . like, I get the frustration, but that was a good strategy to put her up so she would be in the Veto. Sure, Fessy ended up being in there, too, but the only logical thing to do was to keep that side’s strongest physical player out of the competition, I had to laugh at Fessy complaining about being stuck with those people, though, when he’s one of them.

So the Veto comp basically ended up being Tyler versus the other side of the house. That’s fitting. I love that he won, but wow, the way it happened was crazy! Luck is part of the game, and he got lucky that Rockstar made such a bad mistake. It’s hardly the worst move in Big Brother history, though. I mean, given the result, it was bad, but I honestly think she wanted to see if she had the right answer and assumed that the Veto King was right. But then at the end, her actually bringing up a wrong answer in the final round . . . WOW! Did not see that coming. I felt embarrassed for her but so happy for Tyler, because I didn’t want him to have to play his app!

That Sam segment was random, (perhaps setting up a context for if Sam does voluntarily leave the game), but what she said about Tyler is actually right. I wonder if the snake she’s referring to is Angela, though. Angela is so pretty. Like damn. And someone should really tell Rockstar that being a “privileged pretty princess” isn’t what got Angela off the block. Having an alliance with Tyler did. People seem to think he’s being seduced, but nope! Good idea to use the Veto, too, and let Kaycee go up, because Angela’s likelihood of staying against Rockstar is smaller than Kaycee’s.

I watched the very long “bathtub scene” after the episode last night, since people online were talking about it but we didn’t see it. Hmm . . . I admire Haleigh for trying, but it seems to me that the producers have given her a favorable edit. She still doesn’t seem to have any idea that Tyler’s been in an alliance with Angela and Kaycee the whole time. She has no idea Brett is with them. She did a pretty poor job convincing Tyler he wasn’t going to be her backdoor target. Of course he saw through that. And she and Rockstar blamed Kaitlyn for Swaggy’s eviction and the struggles their alliance has encountered since then, not realizing they were talking to the person who puppet-mastered it.

I liked his speech at the Veto meeting. Haleigh didn’t blow up or anything, so kudos to her (since I heard that she and Rockstar seriously thought he’d use it on Rockstar), but I like that Tyler wasn’t just like, “I’m returning the favor to Angela.” He explained why he was doing what he did. He stated facts, facts that Haleigh has to own up to since she chose to reveal herself as the hacker last week.

Gotta love the fact that Tyler and Haleigh have slow-clapped each other in the Diary Room, though.

Great season continues to be great.
ICON
Old 08-16-2018, 06:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

L6 annoys me so much!!

They basically giving this game to Tyler
Old 08-16-2018, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is anyone beside Tyler 5 know what is going on . Figures either Fessy or Scott would be banned from voting . Rockstar had no clue at all 5-1 …
Spoiler:

Rockstar blew the veto twice , she had it why she showed Tyler the right medicine , then picked the wrong medicine …
Brett and Angela Tyler Kaycee top 4 …
Spoiler:

Brett and Angela goodbyes Classic

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-17-2018 at 02:44 PM
Old 08-16-2018, 11:57 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can't believe how dumb Rockstar was in that Veto, how the hell could she give Tyler the answer? She literally ruined EVERYTHING. That is definitely one of the dumbest moves in BB history. Christ. I will also never understand why every single week Fessy, Hayleigh, and Rockstar are shocked by the vote. This has been happening every single week since Steve was evicted by the other side of the house. It's not that damn difficult to understand. Here's hoping they still don't continue to be confused and blindsided. Especially when the numbers get smaller and smaller, making it obvious JC and Sam keep voting with Tyler's sheep.
Spoiler:
Lastly, still see Angela, Brett, and Tyler are just pissing all over possible votes in jury. Hopefully this will be a better week.

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-17-2018 at 02:08 PM
Old 08-17-2018, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

God L6 make my blood boil. I don't get how they have fans I really don't. They are such vile, gross, people. And surprise surprise, Tyler is actually from Ohio and not even a surfer. Why am I not surprised. Makes sense he works with the MAGA alliance.

I'm not that sad to see Rockstar go because she did annoy me but I am worried for Haleigh and her game now. But Faysal was BEASTING that competition so fingers crossed he wins HOH! Though JC's rat ass would probably get in his ear!

Julie was hilarious with Rockstar though, its pretty obvious whose side she is on. And she was 100% right about Brett and Angela, uh YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS FOR LEAVING MEAN GOODBYE MESSAGES. She's on Jury?! So dumb. And how convenient that they left Tyler's out...

I know that Sam will be the one to admit she voted Rockstar to go, but its gonna be down to Scottie and Brett. Brett has already said he will claim the vote, so it's gonna be telling to see who they trust. Haleigh is close to Scottie, but idk. I have a feeling they will blame Scottie like they always do so I hope he wins the veto this week. Hes not safe with the other side either, Angela and Kaycee want him out.

and really April you are out here talking about favorable edits? okay girl lol. Tyler gets the most favorible edit out of them all when hes literally a sloth on the feeds but okay... also haleigh was drunk when she pitched that to tyler, so you cant blame all the stupid things she was saying. she truly believes tyler has been playing the middle. But shes catching on to a 3 person alliance with angela/kaycee/tyler now. so shes partly there lol.

also can I point out that l6 literally suck at competitions? Like, they literally suck so bad. Tyler is the only one that can win ****. Hes carrying that entire alliance. they would be out the door week after week if jc/sam weren't obsessed with him and voting with them.

JC admitted he has a crush on Tyler. So does Sam. So that explains why they are so up his butt hole. Its just annoying at this point.

TYLER WASTE YOUR APP AND GO HOME NEXT WEEK CHALLENGE. Though to be honest, I hate JC even more.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-17-2018 at 12:15 AM
Old 08-17-2018, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Logan, thanks for spoiling who won HOH. I mean, I could kind of tell it was heading in that direction, but I still didn’t want to know for sure until Sunday.

Kind of starting to get rubbed the wrong way by some of the comments in here. Yes, Level 6 has fans. I’m one of them.

Yeah, Haleigh has gotten a favorable edit, IMO, as being the brains of that side when she was just as blindsided this week as Rockstar was. I do think Haleigh is the smartest one on that side and do give her credit for catching on to what she has. But she doesn’t have the whole Tyler/Brett/Level 6 game figured out.

I believe players receive all the goodbye messages afterward, but only a handful make TV. They showed Angela's and Brett’s because they weren’t nice and it’s better TV. Tyler probably approached his more like he did with Bayleigh where he owned the moves but wasn’t in her face about it. That actually is good jury management and it’s what Paul failed to do last season.

Rockstar shading the producers for the hacker twist was funny last night. So was her convo with Kaycee where Kaycee was like, “I’m not going home” afterward.

Tyler’s hometown visit was nice for me as a Tyler fan. I wonder what happened to his dad. Sounds like they were very close, so that must have been hard for him to deal with at 17.
ICON
Old 08-17-2018, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thus why the result is in spoiler tag ..
Old 08-17-2018, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Thus why the result is in spoiler tag ..
I think she was meaning Butterfly85. I have since put their post in spoiler tags, so future posters don’t see it.

GUYS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL ABOUT SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!! There is a disclaimer in the OP of this thread about live feed spoilers and to PLEASE put those (HOH/VETO wins, nominees, etc.) under spoiler tags until the episode airs for the rest of America on its designated day. If you want to talk freely about the live feeds & spoilers, there is a BB thread on the spoilers board here:

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/big-brot...3/index11.html

This thread is for sharing thoughts & opinions about the regularly scheduled episodes that air Sundays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays. Sorry for any confusion & please continue to share your thoughts & opinions in a respectful manner.

Anyway...

Alexa, I know you don’t like L6, but like April said, don’t say anything about their fans, as there are fans of them here that might be posting. Personally, I’m not a fan of them, I’m a fan of Tyler.

Btw, Tyler never said he was a surfer. He’s a lifeguard that lives in South Carolina. His mom lives in Ohio, where he’s originally from, and what does “MAGA” have to do with being from Ohio? His mom said that people always assume he’s a surfer because of his hair/looks, but surfing & lifeguarding are too different things. You just need to know how to swim for both.

So glad Rockstar is gone! It sucks that Haleigh’s HOH didn’t go her way, but it kinda makes me laugh because that’s what makes this season so fun & entertaining & keeps me coming back! Even if Tyler gets evicted, I’ll still watch. I’m so curious to see how it all plays out.

Again, I do like that we are having open discussions & opinions in this thread, but remember, not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you, so let’s continue to keep the discussion civil.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-17-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You put

Spoiler:

outside of the spoiler tag, Logan. That’s what I was referring to.

Jess, I agree! I’ll be sad if Tyler gets evicted, but I’ll keep watching, as it’s been a great season for many reasons! The constant blindsides of the Foutte/Hive side of the house are part of what have made it entertaining for me! Not because I dislike them (I don’t), but because it’s just so crazy to watch!
ICON
Old 08-17-2018, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
You put

Spoiler:

outside of the spoiler tag, Logan. That’s what I was referring to.

Jess, I agree! I’ll be sad if Tyler gets evicted, but I’ll keep watching, as it’s been a great season for many reasons! The constant blindsides of the Foutte/Hive side of the house are part of what have made it entertaining for me! Not because I dislike them (I don’t), but because it’s just so crazy to watch!
I see it now. I put it in spoiler tags. Thanks for pointing that out!

ETA: April, I agree! I’ve been loving the blindsides! Fessy’s reaction to Rockstar’s Veto mistakes made me laugh: “How am I aligned with these people?” or whatever he said. Rockstar not only screwing up once, but twice, in the Veto comp was classic.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-17-2018, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dp ignore

Last edited by Alexa; 08-17-2018 at 04:44 PM
Old 08-17-2018, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jess, Tyler's bio says hes s surfer. But I wasn't even saying that he himself claimed to be a surfer, just that the general opinion of him early on was that he was like a cali care free dude that surfed. He does claim to be a lifeguard, which I heard he isn't. But I dont know if that is true or not. But to find out hes actually not like that at all and just happens to be growing his hair out for a bet makes more sense.

Quote:
what does “MAGA” have to do with being from Ohio?
Well his family voted for Trump and to my knowledge so did Angela and Winston so it makes sense. JC too. Ive even heard rumors that Kaycee did. So it makes sense to me why they are all so closely aligned with one another.

Quote:
Personally, I’m not a fan of them, I’m a fan of Tyler.
Glad to hear that.

I do like Brett and Tyler. On a personal level. But I just cannot stand Kaycee and Angela. I really cant. They talk so much **** all the time its just disgusting. Ill refrain from saying anything about the fanbase but those two, no. I hate them both so much and I pray they arent sitting there at the end of it all. The showmance between Tyler/Angela really grosses me out too.

You guys are going to die when you see tuesdays episode but i will not give anything away....

Spoiler: