Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2018, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A Derrick/Tyler comparison is more apt since Derrick also didn’t resort to such vicious personal attacks like Paul did. Derrick totally deserved to win his season. But Tyler first has to win in order for the comparison to truly work. He’s got a long ways to go, but just look at that alliances chart! It takes time/work to maintain all those deals he has! Even if he doesn’t win, he’s certainly made a big enough splash to be on like an All Stars 2 season or something like that, but he’d have to play a totally different game then.

I think Brett could beat him in the end, though. I don’t think he really deserves to, but Brett has begun to play well, too, since Winston has left. I think Brett would probably deserve to win over everyone except Tyler (and maybe JC, who has also been playing well).

I watched a clip of Angela talking about her childhood and background growing up, and it does shed some new light on who she is. She’ll never be the most warm and bubbly personality in the house, but I don’t think she’s so awful. I think she (and Brett) have been playing up their mean goodbye messages in large part because (this is what I’ve heard, anyway) Tyler has been encouraging them to. (Angela would be the PERFECT person for Tyler to take to the end. No way she’d win over him.)

The crazy thing to me is, Level 6 have actually been huge underdogs this whole time when you look at the competition record. They’ve literally had Tyler’s and Angela’s HOHs (and Angela’s was threatened by the hacker), Kaycee’s hacker comp win, and then a whole buttload of Tyler vetos. Poor Brett can’t win anything!

I’m so excited for a new episode tonight! Even if somebody I’m rooting for gets put up, it’s just been such an exciting and unpredictable season!
ICON
Old 08-19-2018, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't even watch Derrick's season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739
I’m so excited for a new episode tonight! Even if somebody I’m rooting for gets put up, it’s just been such an exciting and unpredictable season!
I agree. I love how it's played out and I'm not a Faysal or Hayleigh fan, but it's still unpredictable based on who will win the competitions.
Old 08-19-2018, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tonight episode of the delayed by 20 minutes On east coast . Sunday Golf always runs late
Old 08-19-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Derrik did deserve to win. People underestimated him. The difference there though is that Derrick didnt win many competitions. So imo his game was similar to dr will without him being mean. People just genuinely didnt think he would win because he didnt win any comps. It wasnt until the end they realized he was actually very smart in his social game.

But Tyler has actually won a lot of competitions. Thats the difference for me. People IN THE GAME dont see him as a threat and thats makes ZERO LOGICAL SENSE. So to me, they are just simply idiots. How they can see and know that tyler is close to everyone and not care, how they can see him winning competitions and not worry... that is just proving that THEY are dumb, not that Tyler is really this amazing player.

Im hoping people will START to catch on to his game when we get closer to the end and if he has to fight to stay and win some veto to save himself ETC then I will be fine with him winning, but right now, I see him as skating by. I really do. And him winning the whole season will really only verify that for me. I mean, its just so predictable at this point. I just dont like that. Its so boring. If Tyler goes the game will nbc so much more interesting because no one will know what will happen after that. I cant stand Angela but I think shed be a deserving winner in the end. I also think Faysal, JC, Haleigh, Brett and Scottie would be deserving and interesting winners because theyve all been playing. Kaycee to me is a huge flop. Her winning would just be so boring and lame. Sam too, Sam has done nothing.

I think Brett would deserve to win. Other than his dumb goodbye messages, he is playing a great game. But same ting, he has to start winning some stuff for me to really see him as a great all around player. He has to work extra hard to hide his alliance and play double agent. And his social game is actually really good.
Old 08-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was wrong no delay tonight we are on now
Old 08-19-2018, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JC is smart. And Fessy is believing every word.
Old 08-19-2018, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would laugh if JC was put up next to Brett or Scotty . Seems like scotty is going to be one of the two going up . Fessy can’t see this in plain site.

Edit : Bang scorty , if the nomination stay the same , will go ! Wow
Say Brett or anyone from level 6 wins , who does fessy but up as a replacement ? JC
Old 08-19-2018, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like to see JC up on the block.

I also look forward to Thursday when we see Bay's reaction to Rockstar arriving at Jury.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JC did a great job manipulating Fessy. Not that that's very difficult. Fessy and Sam are the ones left in the house who really just don’t have a clue how to play this game. All the rest have some game savviness. Some are just using it better than others. This is not a dumb cast, IMO. JC proved himself tonight, Brett has done a tremendous job going undercover ever since Tyler had to kind of stop going undercover, Scottie had it all figured out tonight, and Angela and Kaycee are in a good, solid, strategic alliance. And Tyler has known when to play hard, when to lie low, when to manipulate friends, when to sacrifice friends, and has so far built up and maintained more alliances than anyone else in the house, which takes work. Haleigh at least has a clue about what’s happening, but she’s made some mistakes. Not a dumb player, though. She’s just chosen to align with some questionable players, which is strange.

So yeah, I’d say this house actually has quite a lot of capable players. Poor Scottie just has a reverse mist effect on people. Fessy made an incredibly bad move tonight by putting him up. If JC gets to the end, he’ll be able to point back to this moment as a big game move for himself.
ICON
Old 08-19-2018, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If Scott goes , level 6 should if they get HOH , put up JC and hailegh , JC would go home …
Old 08-19-2018, 08:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

After seeing tonight's episode, I literally don't give a damn about Fessy anymore. I always thought he was a spineless idiot that was easily manipulated, but wow. Yeah, don't nominate Tyler who has been blatantly lying to you (especially lately) and winning every single competition, along with the other side of the house that is always outvoting you every week. He says he won't waste his HOH and that's exactly what he does, this week will be a waste just like Hayleigh's was but again, it's only fitting considering what a dumbass he is. He is JC's b*tch, the main one lying to him weekly as well. What a sad player. Him nominating Scottie was only cause he is jealous of his friendship with Hayleigh. What a loser, especially when Hayleigh is going to dump him as soon as the show ends. She's not even that into him and has shown it so many times but again, his dumb ass never has a clue about that or anything. If he goes next week, I won't mind. It's what the idiot gets.

I personally don't think Brett is playing that great of a game, he's being an obnoxious bully that tries too hard to lie and make up forced speeches. Plus, crapping on jury members in his goodbye messages (even Julie was like "Doesn't he realize your on the jury?") never helps you win the game as well so just like with Angela, that will bite him in the ass if he's in the F2. I also still think Tyler has bad jury management too but I'm sure when he's in the F2 he will also win cause he's the lesser of the two evils to the jury if he's sitting next to Brett or Angela (or a floater that hasn't done anything like Sam and Kaycee) plus there are his 476387 comp wins. I was whatever about Kaycee but now since she wants to try too hard herself with getting instantly defensive and cussing people out (like with Rockstar and now Scottie) I'm done with her. Her constantly swearing at people over nothing doesn't make her tough. It really gives her away that she's lying but again, the other side of the house act so stupid it's easy for her and Brett to get away with it.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Poor Scottie just has a reverse mist effect on people.
He does, no one trusts him and its insane because he's literally the most straight up honest person that reveals the most information when he feels betrayed.

JC isn't that smart, Fessy is just dumb. But he is putting in more work for L6 than L6 is, and the gag is that they are gonna kick his ass to the curb right after they pick off Foutte.... I cant.

Ya'll I was so happy when Fessy won thinking L6 would finally be up and no, the dumbass lets JC get into his head an nominate Scottie. It MAKES NO SENSE.

He and scottie talked before the whole HOH fiasco and literally said "lets see who else comes forward about the vote" and Brett does it and yet, he believes Brett over Scottie???? He nominates them trying to say they are playing the middle and one is lying but like, WTF. BUDDY ONE OF THEM IS TELLING THE TRUTH. One of them is on your side you big dummy and you putting him up? He literally played into exactly what L6 wants. its just sad. Scottie didnt deserve that at all, he genuinely was on their side and would not have nominated Haleigh OR Fessy.

The real reason he nominated Scottie is because he was jealous of the friendship he had with Haleigh, period, the end. And it is messing up Haleigh's game because he would NEVER have put her up. It was the dumbest game move ever!

The show edited to look like Haleigh pushed for it not to happen but in reality, she was very passive and let it happen. She didnt push very hard not to nominate Scottie. The truth is that they just dont trust him because he voted out Swaggy which is absolutely ridiculous. They have no problems pointing the finger at everyone in their own alliance but they dont point fingers at the people very clearly on the opposite side of the house. Like, its just DUMB! I am literally so angry. Can I not have a week go my way?

I am seriously done with Fessy. i hope his ass is on the block next week and realizes what a dumb ass move he made! A lot of my love for Haleigh went out the door too for just letting this happen. Now i want both of them on the block next week because its what they deserve.

SCOTTIE IS MY BAE AND IF HE GETS EVICTED THIS WEEK I AM GOING TO BE SO MAD.

new rankings:
1. Scottie
2. Brett (i will be rooting for him the most after scottie goes)
3. Haleigh (shes on probation right now)
4. Tyler

I dont want any of the others to win but if i had to rank them I guess:
6. Kaycee - She's furniture but it'd be sort of funny to see her win
6. Angela, at least shes playing the damn game but I do hate her
7. JC, see above
8. Sam, only because it'd be slightly funny
9. Fessy BOY BYEEEEE.
Old 08-20-2018, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I heard there was some creative editing going on with Haleigh again this week.
ICON
Old 08-20-2018, 07:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Can't believe how dumb these people are, my god!
Old 08-20-2018, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last night seemed very anti climatic, not sure why Fessy won’t listen to Haiiegh?? If nothing changes and no hacker , Scotty goes to jury . He is a very competitive strong player .
Then of course next HOH, at this Point in the game , is a very crucial to how the rest of the season will play out . Plus we have yet to have a double Eviction night. When that happens it will be huge .
Why were three people wearing swaggy shirts ? Do they get any merchandise money ?