Fan Forum Hero

^^ I"m already there to be honest.

SUPER SPOILER ON POV!

Spoiler:
Old 08-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

^Oh! I want to read that so bad, but I also want to be surprised on Wednesday!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-06-2018, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the Hacker comp, I just bet those results won't stick. That's the only time Tyler will be on the block I bet, he's just sliding to the end. Now I'm quickly starting to dislike everyone, I only like Heileigh and Scottie (unless he's working with Tyler like an idiot) I was was rooting for Bayleigh until she won HOH, got obnoxious, and mostly stupid. I also don't like Angela, she's a b*tch. I can easily see her being the most hated by the public when this show ends, and to think up until a few days ago she was never even shown. Hopefully it goes back to that when her HOH is over.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Spoiler:

Quote:
I don’t think she would have done that had it not been anonymous
No I don't think so either. No one on her side really even suspects Tyler except Rockstar. And she's never voiced that out loud. I was shocked myself to see her put him up tbh because she had a crush on him early on so I thought maybe shed let that cloud her judgement. But good for her making a big move. I love that Tyler sort of complimented that. lol.

Ice Queen Angela is not fun for me at all. There are likable villains and she is definitely not one of them imo. Will, Dani Donato, etc...those are good villains. Im just glad people hate her online as much as I do.

Bayleigh really is on a power trip and talks down to everyone. Did you guys hear about the pregnancy scare? She and Swaggy slept together and she might be pregnant. ... Maybe her weird hormones are causing her to lose her damn mind. I wont be sad to see her go when the time comes but that side needs the numbers.

Quote:
I liked the Hacker comp, I just bet those results won't stick. That's the only time Tyler will be on the block I bet, he's just sliding to the end. Now I'm quickly starting to dislike everyone, I only like Heileigh and Scottie (unless he's working with Tyler like an idiot) I was was rooting for Bayleigh until she won HOH, got obnoxious, and mostly stupid. I also don't like Angela, she's a b*tch. I can easily see her being the most hated by the public when this show ends, and to think up until a few days ago she was never even shown. Hopefully it goes back to that when her HOH is over.
So glad you are posting here because we share the same opinions on everything. I agree with that whole post. If Tyler doesn't go home now I agree, I cant see hm going home at all and frankly that is so boring and predictable. Its literally just like last season which is super lame to watch. Seeing Foutte get picked off 1 by 1 would just be so zzzzz for me. tbh I would probably stop watching and then just read what happens because I don't want to see another season where the white man steamrolls to the end. snooze.

I just want the final 4 to be tyler, haleigh, scottie and either brett or Faysal because I find them entertaining and the most likable. I really cant stand the others. Kaycee is fine but just dull.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-07-2018 at 01:27 AM
Old 08-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So rumour has it that during the live feeds there is a convo between Haleigh and Bayleigh and Bayleigh is convinced that she's pregnant from her and Swaggy's dalliance earlier in the house.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh, wow. All it takes is one time...

Old 08-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But on live cameras? Sort of feel like Bay is trying to play the sympathy vote to keep her if they believe she really is.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Not at all. She's doesn't want people to know, and if she is pregnant then she has to leave the game. So I think they are just waiting now.

They've already done veto in the house, I'm sure its so boring for them to have to sit around for 3 days waiting for eviction.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are some very basic Big Brother 20 icons!

Old 08-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks, Millie! Love the Tyler ones! Haleigh looks pretty!

Don’t care about Bayleigh. If she leaves because she got pregnant or got evicted, I don’t care. Good riddance.

Old 08-07-2018, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I made a bunch of Haleigh and tyler/Haleigh ones but I probably wont post them lol
Old 08-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Elite Fan

Well, if Scottie is working with L6 then Bayleigh's dumbassness rubbed off on him as well, scratch me rooting for him then. He, JC, and Sam are on the bottom of the totem pole. Yeah, sadly when Heyleigh, Fessy, and Rockstar get picked off, they will be the next to go. I just hope one of those three (preferably Hayleigh) wins HOH. I like power shifts, not when the same side wins over and over (even when the other side won HOH, L6 always won with the votes) This season will never be as awful and boring as last season (it started off as the best season from these last few years) but it is boring since I'm 100% sure Tyler will win, thought it for weeks actually zzz. I'll be SHOCKED if he's evicted. Even if he ended up on the block, his sheep would just keep him.

As for Bayleigh possibly being pregnant (I don't think she is since so many women have pregnancy scares in there then they were late cause of stress instead) that would be a shame if she got knocked up by some insecure ego maniac who wears shirts with his face on them, that she only knew for two weeks. I'll never understand how some people can have sex on BB when there are cameras EVERYWHERE. Ignoring that cringey, scripted segment with Swaggy and her family, I wonder how her family REALLY feels if she went on this show to get stupidly played and pregnant.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New episode tonight and all will be revealed.

It's hard to understand why people align with who they do sometimes.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
New episode tonight and all will be revealed.

I have no comment about Bayleigh anymore. I just want her gone!

Old 08-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When I read the spoiler who won the veto , yet I watched it and Tyler won competition which you get gifts . Angela swears to Scotty and Tyler to keep them safe .
Ok bayleigh is put up on the block for Tyler . Yet they tell us hacker can change the second nomination . Should be an interesting 24 hours . What will the reaction be when Angela Tyler everyone else finds that Bailey is not the hacker ..

Frankly in all the years of watching big brother, which this season is my 4th season . Never really read anything perhaps wasn’t interested in any sexual activities . I thought about it 15 or 20 something men and women in a house for up to 3 months . Stuff of course it’s going to happen . As posted above , has to be some type a private room or rooms for that type of activity . With cameras everywhere not sure CBS or the production company running the show or any of the contestants . Would want a video of people having relations . Something that would be archived and a file that any real hacker , could probably get into and leak . Or disgruntled employee makes a copy of it .
This isn’t naked and afraid , we are your naked for three weeks on screen !!!