Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have mixed feelings on double evictions. Sometimes they are really exciting, but sometimes you lose a good player in the process. I’m usually not a fan of the Veto they play during DEs. I know they need a fast comp, but winning or losing a veto based on not being able to find two clown shoes is kind of lame. But in general, yeah, it makes for a lot of excitement.

I also like when Battle Backs are more endurance-based. Like the Battle Back/HOH competition in BB15. That was a cool comp.
ICON
Old 09-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Endurance are more fun because you can really be surprised on who does outlast them all and if deals are made for others to drop!
Old 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First off my bad on not using a spoiler tag.. wasn’t intentional..
all of yesterday , i Kept seeing Tweets on how during HOH competition , Tyler feet came off the platform . There was video proof . Since HOH and nominations are over . Add in Veto competition is over , little late for CBS to change the HOH or have a another competition with Haley and Tyler ..

Yes we are in crunch time , Tyler may stay safe if everyone he is in “bed” with keeps winning . Otherwise he could end up as a nomination for eviction ..
I see JC a strong candidate for this week nominations after Thursday’s eviction .

We are due for a double eviction any time .
Old 09-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for acknowledging you forgot to use the tags. I know it happens, but just take the extra time to post when it comes to social media posts and we should be fine.

The Tyler feet off the disc thing is debatable and even though the rules stated one foot on disc at all times, personally I felt it was more so no one could sit on it, and second, with both feet off, he was holding all of his body weight with just the rope, so it's not like it was easy to do.

Some will just look at it as breaking the rules, period, but I'm sort of not looking at it as though he gained any advantage from doing it.
Old 09-04-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes as said it is too late to change anything .

So depending on the veto if used or not , say Scotty goes . Then Hailegh would desperately need to win next HOH . Brett has Surprised me on being on the block 3 times still in the house . He just may last till final 4 .
Old 09-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can say that someone doesnt need to address me personally. They can comment all they want on what ive talked about but they dont need to quote me or use my name.

Double Evictions are my favorite part of the whole season. I am hoping they do 2 this year instead of just 1 too... Lets look at the numbers:

Sept 6 - Scottie or Haleigh go (probably Scottie) (7th person goes if DE)
Sept 13 - 6th person goes (5th person goes if DE)
that gives us a week (the finale is supposed to be the 20th isn't it?) to go from 4 to 3 and then top 2 on finale night. It makes sense to me. Otherwise they'd have too many people left wouldnt they?

Tyler is REALLY going to screw himself with his final 2's. Lets say he gets to the end with Sam. Kaycee, JC and Brett will all be bitter that he wasnt loyal to him. Even Angela probably assumes because they are a showmance they will be final 2. I dont think its going to go well for him at all. I think the only person he can beat at this point is going to be Angela. Perhaps Sam or JC if the jury isn't bitter but it sounds like they might be.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I think the finale is on the 26th. The last few years there have been two DE but this year they have been procrastinating cause Kaitlyn didn't complete that puzzle and screwed everything up I guess. This year they will probably only have one and it will be next week. Their "twists" have been duds this year, all the apps were wasted and Scottie will probably end up going a week after getting back in SMDH.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

The season finale will probably be on the same day as the new season premiere of Survivor.

If I'm not around to start the new thread, remember, we're using: "If it looks like a moron & walks like a moron, it's probably Fessy."

And, PLEASE, let's just continue to try being civil in here. No more rude comments to each other and let's all just get along and continue to be friendly, please!

Matt, thanks for your apology. No worries!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure i am down with that title anymore. It's just kinda mean to Fessy. Who I dont necessarily love but it might offend some people. I know I came up with lol but he did apologize to Scottie.

Maybe there is another quote we could use instead.

What about "What's wrong with Angela?" though, some people might be offended by that but i thought it was absolutely hilarious when Rachel said it lol.

Quote:
I think the finale is on the 26th. The last few years there have been two DE but this year they have been procrastinating cause Kaitlyn didn't complete that puzzle and screwed everything up I guess. This year they will probably only have one and it will be next week. Their "twists" have been duds this year, all the apps were wasted and Scottie will probably end up going a week after getting back in SMDH.
Kaitlyn just messed everything up.

Seriously, ALL the twists were fails. They need to just do away with the twists. The hacker twist was the worst one!!! Had that not happened then rockstar wouldn't have left on Haleigh's HOH an it would have been Kaycee or Angela. SIGH. What could have been.

That makes more sense. But wow, that is so late. Why does this dang show drag on so long? I am so over it, they need to shorten it back to like 60/70 days imo.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-05-2018 at 08:36 AM
Old 09-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree the Hacker was a fail, I hate it cause it mostly ruined and robbed Hayleigh's HOH week. If it didn't happen, Angela would most likely be out the house. It's sad that pointless twist will be the only time Tyler is on the block, and that was only for two seconds. BB does go on too long now. It used to come on in mid July and end late September. I'll never get why they started having it come on in June, it's simply too long and always gets to that point where it brutally drags.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I had suggested another title, but y’all didn’t like that one...

I like how the Celeb BB was only for 4 weeks.

Old 09-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm kinda on the fence with any title suggestions that could offend anyone really, I would prefer if we used a more general quote.

Does anyone disagree with that?
Old 09-05-2018, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Matt, thanks for apologizing about the spoilers. I really appreciate that.

Yeah, I don’t think we should use the Fessy title. It is a little mean, especially given that he now does realize his errors.

“What’s wrong with Angela?” would be hilarious, I think. And I’m an Angela fan.

I dislike the majority of twists Big Brother does, tbh. The hacker twist could have been okay if it wasn’t so darn overpowered both weeks. I think it would have been better if they had just gotten to pick a Veto player and cancel an eviction vote.

Question about the hacker: Do you guys think that Level 6 would have gone on thinking Bayleigh was the hacker if Haleigh hadn’t outed herself? I honestly think they would have.

I love that all the App Store twists either didn’t get used or didn’t matter, in Katlyin’s case. Both Tyler’s and Bayleigh’s had potential to be interesting, but I’m fine with them not getting used. I like the more “Back to Basics” season like Season 10 where twists are super minimal.

Survivor needs a Back to Basics season stat.
ICON
Old 09-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What about a title that reflects how the Twists failed:

Big Brother [S20] #10: The Season 20 Power Apps Failed Horrendously!

Next Poster please start the thread and pick the title you like best!
Old 09-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

http://www.fanforum.com/f114/big-bro.../#post95007085