Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about Bayleigh!
Old 08-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m so happy Tyler is off the block!

Angela’s speech was hilariously wrong, but I’m here for this Ice Queen as a viewer. It gives her an archetype to fit into rather than just being background. It’ll come back to bite her, as she’ll never win playing that way. But I did appreciate how she played Bayleigh like a fiddle this week.

Haleigh is so right that Tyler has more going on than people think, but allowing him to play for Veto was a bad idea. She had to take her shot, though. I get that. And it seems so far she’s done a good job of covering her tracks. But like she said at the end, she didn’t think about her alliance. But okay, she needs to just let Bayleigh take the fall for this. Let people believe she was the hacker, and that allows her to stay under the radar. Fessy will be targeted before her. With Brett’s hatred of Rockstar, Rockstar will likely be targeted before her. She has shields in front of her that could buy her some time to work her way in with some people on the opposing side.

If Scottie’s working with Level 6 right now, it may save his game. Yes, there is so,etching to be said about being loyal to an alliance, but there is also so,etching to be said about knowing when to jump ship. That alliance is sinking. It makes sense to go where the numbers are. But ideally, he’d do that while also maintaining his bonds with his previous alliance. The fact of the matter, though, is that he’s expendable to everyone in the game. He is no one’s number one.

I’m not quite sure when this idea that one person controlling the game became such a bad thing. Yes, I realize some people think it’s boring but Boston Rob controlled all of Survivor All Stars and Survivor Resemption Island. (I know many people dislike the latter.) To me, if that one person is a savvy player and plays fair (without letting it get so ugly and personal like Paul did), then I love watching a season-long narrative play out where I see how that person gets to the end. Dan did that in Season 14, one of the best seasons, IMO. Will and Boogie did that in All Stars, another great season. Now Tyler still has a long way to go until he gets there, but he’s a skillful player (and a super fan, which I love to see on this show), so in my minds, there’s nothing boring about watching a skillful player play skillfully.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 08-08-2018 at 08:46 PM
Old 08-09-2018, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tyler is NOT that skilled though. Hes really not. He is getting way too much credit imo. hes playing both sides pretty badly, especially if Haleigh clocked his game. And he has no social strategy. On the feeds he is so boring and never talks about anything real with anyone at all. The closest he got was talking about his father with Kaitlyn. I think that's gonna make it hard for people to feel connected to him. The only thing he is doing skillfully is winning competitions but even that paints a bit of a target on his back. He made a strong alliance, that was a good move on his part, but his alliance members haven't done anything, hes basically carrying them all. using them for numbers yes, smart, but they all thnk they are his number 2 so when he evicts them, I believe they will be pretty salty. I have a hard time thinking he will win in the final 2 because I think people will be really bitter.

The ONLY one in L6 that is smart imo right now is Brett. I think he will take Tyler out if he can when it comes down to it. Hes also doing a fantastic job making friendships with Haleigh, Faysal, and Scottie. Even Rockstar doesn't really hate him anymore. Hes doing a really good job and hes pretending to stay out of the whole Angela vs Bayleigh thing too... hes playing IMO way better than Tyler is.

Quote:
That alliance is sinking. It makes sense to go where the numbers are
maybe for one week but long term? No. hes now at the bottom of a 7 person alliance as opposed to a 5 person alliance, and hes one of the best competitors there. His best bet right now is to throw the next HOH and let the sides battle it out. But if he gets hacker he should target someone in L6 because then itll even out the numbers even more.

Quote:
Yeah, sadly when Heyleigh, Fessy, and Rockstar get picked off, they will be the next to go. I just hope one of those three (preferably Hayleigh) wins HOH. I like power shifts, not when the same side wins over and over
That's the thing... I love that there are two sides of the house fighting for power... its so much more interesting. But when one starts to get too much control it gets really boring to watch. If L6 are the final 4 then ugh, that's gonna be such a disappointment for me because the season started out so strong.

I would bet money that Tyler will be in the final 2. Not because he is that good, but because his minions are allowing it. Which I understand them doing for now because they need his wins to even survive in the game, but if they still want to take him to final 2 when it gets down to it then I just give up. lol.

I thought the veto episode was a bit of a snooze. They spent too much time on the comp imo. I was hoping they were going to show more of Haleigh as the hacker lying to Tyler and everyone who it was. Its pretty stupid of them to just ASSUME its Bayleigh

Angela got our FIFTH and she got the veto lmao. She sucks. Shes supposed to be the runner too? Her arguing Scottie was so annoying to me as well. SHES HOH AND SHES SAFE AND TYLER WAS STILL IN THE GAME. She should have let scottie take the veto, taken the 5k, and then let Tyler take the veto from Scottie and save himself. Her whole plan made literally no sense at all. lol. frankly if I saw that veto comp with Tyler just letting Angela win, I would know something was up. That is super fishy imo that he wouldnt just take the veto.

Angela is the WORST. She is by far my most hated now. Shes dull as dirt and her speeches are annoying as hell, she sounds so robotic and bored and her stupid smug face and fakeness just irritates the crap out of me. She thinks she is being clever with her speeches but shes not, shes just being a bitch. I dont necessarily care that she put Bayleigh up on the block but how she treated her was just over the top. Is she forgetting that Bayleigh is going to jury? And Tyler is just as dumb, wearing those sunglasses and being an ass. I hope they show what happened after the ceremony too because Tyler was apparently a jerk there as well. Which again, is just DUMB!!! Super bad game play when these people are going to jury.

Also they all look so dumb thinking it was Bayleigh. I cant wait til they find out the truth. I am not that sad to see Bayleigh go, but I am worried for Haleigh now for sure.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-09-2018 at 11:07 AM
Old 08-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As watchers we know who the Hacker is, so I can understand why they think it's Bayleigh, if only because "Kaycee" was suggested in front of her as the Veto player and then she is picked, so rather than noticing who else was there, aka "Haleigh", they assume Bay.

In the end I just hope Bayleigh leaves tonight. Not that I love Rockstar any more, but Bay is too harsh and rude for me.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah then I hope after the eviction JC gets to be a target
Old 08-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bayleigh keeps spouting crap about respect that she’s not showing any to Tyler. She was the only one screaming.

She needs to go!
Old 08-09-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That has to be the meltdown of the season .. Bailey was so Arrogant when she had the power then gets put on the block . She goes nuclear on Tyler biggest Shock was in the vote Haley voted for bailegh Heard the live audience Gasp in shock . Everybody except Sam voted to get Bailegh out !
Brett had the best goodbye message to her! Brett on the block twice and still in . Fessy crying as bailegh left, yet he voted for her evection . Like Rachel , Bailegh going off also Be over arrogant in the game. Hurt her . Rockstar is not considered a threat , if Tyler was still up The vote might’ve been closer . Haley exposing herself as a hacker , after tearful conversation with Bailey Confessing she was the hacker . Then after all that she vote to evict her ..

Last edited by Logan; 08-09-2018 at 06:47 PM
Old 08-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So Hayleigh is the new HOH, will be an interesting week!
Old 08-09-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes and I have no idea who she will put up on the block ..
Won’t be fessy , maybe JC / Rockstar again . Maybe Tyler , but she has to know he has his own power game going .
Old 08-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t think Tyler has told anyone about his power, other than Sam maybe? So he could be nominated and use that power.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay I spoke too soon. All the jury management Brett had blew out the window with that goodbye message, what a dummy. WTF was he thinking with that one? IDIOT!!!

The episode was AMAZING. One of my favorites from the whole season.

I LOVEEEEE that they showed their golden boy Tyler being a total punk to Bayleigh. Wearing those glasses and staring at her in the kitchen and just being an idiot was SO DAMN ANNOYING of him to do. Like, talk about being a bully imo. He was just trying to antagonize her. And he did the same thing to Haleigh btw yesterday after her house meeting. He literally wore all black, his glasses, and then followed her around the house trying to intimidate her. Its just such gross behavior and its really what has turned me completely off of Tyler.

I am not Bayleigh's biggest fan in the world but you could hear the emotion in her voice in that argument (and they cut out a part where she was very clearly upset) and all it would have taken from Tyler is to say he was sorry that he hurt her feelings on a personal level, but it was a game decision and they should talk. Instead of he taunted her and acted like a victim. He was more worried about how he was coming off to America than he was her feelings as a friend. (she genuinely liked him as a person and wasnt going to backdoor him that week). The little flashback showed how they were both lying about the conversation. He DID mention Angela as the replacement nominee and Bayleigh did say she would go up... I dont think Bayleigh should have screamed the way she did, but she was being ignored and targeted for something she didn't do! So.... She was annoying as hell in the house but I love how she went out. She apologized to Tyler for blowing up, she had a hilarious comment to Julie and she left with class, hugging everyone goodbye. Good for her.

also, once again tyler SUCKS at this game. Literally all he had to do was go up to Bayleigh later and apologize and tel her he was wrong, he thought she was the hacker. It would save his game a bit and I guarantee she would have forgiven him. (she apologized to him even in her eviction speech which he couldnt even do). But no, he chose to ignore her all week like a little baby. He just lost that jury vote for sure! This is why i think he sucks as a player... I'm sorry. I used to like him but his whole attitude in the house is just very entitled and arrogant. Just the way he speaks about people is really annoying. Being best friends with the biggest bitch in the house doesnt help his case. All L6 does is sit in the hoh room, watch people on the monitor and bash everyone. The are jerks.

MY GIRL HALEIGH. SHE DID THAT. So much for the level flops thinking she is irrelevant and cant do anything. TAKE THAT TYLER FOR CALLING HER USELESS. She won 2 competitions now, and she didnt have to be handed one ANGELA! HAHAHAHAHA. I was so so so so happy she got hoh!!!! Like, on cloud 9. I know that it doesn't matter because of the hacker and her ally can still go home, but still.. its so nice to see L6 shaking right now. Its like when Kaysar got evicted and Janelle rose from the ashes and said "give me the key bitch!"... such a queen. I love her so much, shes probably my favorite bb player of all time now. And she heard the audience scream for her too! yay!

And more importantly than that shes a good freaking person. She felt guilty and actually stood up for what was right and told everyone the truth even though it was bad for her game. What a freaking gem of a human and a great friend.

ps. the reason they voted out Bayleigh was because Scottie told Haleigh that all of level 6 was evicting her so they didnt think they had the votes and they didnt want to piss off Rockstar so they voted Bayleigh out. Bayleigh told them it was okay. No one knew that Sam was going to go rogue. In fact, Sam tried to self evict today. She wants to go home. But production told her to stick it out or America will hate her.

I dont think they are going to show it all but they might. So I will put in tags info on whats going on with Sam...

Spoiler:

I just am obsessed with the fact that the audience was on my side. Julie was the most lively in her interview with Bayleigh than I've EVER seen.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-09-2018 at 11:47 PM
Old 08-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, awful jury management for sure. Tyler definitely won't be getting Bayleigh's vote. Along with Bitchela and Brett. Tyler screwed her over so bad and treated her like crap, even when she was nice to him and worked with him during her HOH (even though it was stupid and I knew that would be her downfall) Angela to but she is literally BRAINWASHED by Tyler. She kind of reminds me of Erika's dumb ass during All Stars when she backdoored Danielle for that loser Booger. Rachel had her back and was her number 1 and she screwed her over for literally no reason, then is against Bayleigh out of nowhere and treated her like crap for no reason as well. Came off as jealousy to be honest.

I definitely agree that Tyler is not playing a good game, like I said he makes it blatantly obvious he's playing both sides. He's also a huge douchebag now, before I didn't care if he won but now I hope he doesn't just for being an ahole. I saw the live feeds of the house meeting and when Bayleigh went off. Personally, I felt bad for her cause everyone was treating her like crap and accusing her of things she didn't do. Tyler was being a cowardly prick and kept screwing with Bayleigh with his little comments, refusing to apologize, then when she screams that he is fking disgusting he starts whining that that went to far. FU Tyler, you pushed Bayleigh that far. You could tell Bayleigh just felt genuinely hurt by Tyler cause they were supposed to be friends. I agree if he apologized to her for how he treated her, it would of helped him. He burned bridges with her. Was neutral on Tyler, now to hell with him but again, I see him being in the final two zzz. Now if his awful jury management bites him in the ass (like it did Paul lmao) I won't be surprised though. I feel the only other person to possibly win the season besides Tyler is Scottie but I don't care for him much either since he wants to be another one of Tyler's sheep from what I heard but he's not as bad as that crappy Level 6 alliance.

Haven't watched the episode yet but so glad to hear Hayleigh won HOH. If she didn't, I guarantee she would of walked right out after Bayleigh, especially after revealing she was the hacker and put up King Tyler. As for her voting Bayleigh out, I'm not surprised. I expected her to actually, usually when a vote is going to be a landslide their alliance will still vote the person out cause they don't have the numbers, and so they don't become a target themselves. It's happened many times on BB. I know she will target Tyler but ugh, even if she stays on the block if he's backdoored or whatever, his sheep will just vote out the other person. I hope the hacker thing doesn't mess up this week.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Angela is a freaking IDIOT! "I would jump under a bus for Tyler." Okay honey, he wouldn't do that for you! Kaycee and Angela are already stressing about Tyler going up. Like girls, WORRY FOR YOURSELF.

Tyler literally took the trip from Brett when he could/should have taken the veto and saved himself. Tyler won veto and didnt even take Brett off the block. Like, how does Brett not see how he's being used in this alliance? Its ridiculous.

Tyler imo is very obvious when he lies and I dont get how people can just believe it. They wont for long. This is nothing against Tyler as a person. I dont like the taunting he did of Bayleigh and his nasty comments in the HOH but its a game and things get intense when you are in there, I get it. I think hes a good person outside of the game. But as a player, he's super overrated. A big part of me wants him to go just so his fans will calm down.

Going off what you said about the meeting ^ Tyler also called her honey, he also kept telling her to stop screaming, which is not helpful at ALL in an argument. He was trying to make it out like she was being crazy. She had to keep raising her voice at him because he just kept dancing around the issue and lying. I mean, I do give him props for not screaming back at her and he did cry afterwards so I think he genuinely did feel bad, but he never tried to approach her afterwards to sort of hash is out and clear the air, which I didnt like.

I TRULY feel like Tyler is this laid back/cool guy that people just follow because they LIKE him as a person, not because hes this mastermind. I think hes a bit over his head though and eventually its going to catch up to him. Once his power is burned (and he will probably use it this week) I dont see how he cant be a target moving forward.

i still can see Tyler in the final 2 though just because of how bad the other players are but well see.

Quote:
I don't care for him much either since he wants to be another one of Tyler's sheep from what I heard but he's not as bad as that crappy Level 6 alliance.
I dont feel like this is a spoiler since they never really show Scottie on either side of the house on the show, but he had a very long talk with Haleigh last night and it seems they are good again, so I think Scottie is back to at least trusting her as his #1 right now. I think hes still playing the middle, but i dont blame him. He has a point when he says no one trusts him or his word on anything lol. They keep blaming him as the flip vote.

Smartest move for Haleigh imo right now would be to put up Tyler and Angela. Make Tyler think she is not putting him up so he doesn't use his power. Then if the hacker is from L6 and takes down tyler or angela, they would probably put Fessy up in that spot. If L6 also won veto and took down the other L6 member, then I think Haleigh would have to nominate Kaycee. But she should nominate Brett. She isn't aware of his alliance with L6 though. Then if it was say Brett vs Faysal on the block or whatever, they would have to reel in Sam for a vote, which they could do obviously because Sam is an emotional player. And she likes Fessy/rockstar/Scottie the most right now. She even seemed to be warming up to Haleigh a bit. She thinks something fishy is going on in the house. And she said Tyler hasn't spoken to her lately. (again this isn't a spoiler because this all happened before the episode aired) If Faysal was up there they would have JC's vote because h loves him, but the hacker would probably cancel that vote...

Im just praying that the hive gets veto at least because even if the hacker puts up someone in their alliance, the veto holder can remove that person again and then put up someone else in L6. I just am gonna need Level 6, 5, 4 to be Level 3 next week because its just hilarious.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I just hope someone from The Hive wins Hacker and Veto. I expect Tyler to use his power before the Veto but I hope I'm wrong, he feels safe somehow, and Heyleigh puts his douchey ass up. Like I said though, even if he stays on the block, he probably won't be voted out but I would love to be wrong. If he doesn't leave, I would prefer for Brett or Angela to go.
Old 08-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they might be considering JC, but then Fessy would be upset, so I think they want to make a big move and they don't know about Tyler's cloud power so it could backfire on them too.

Plus with he hacker comp again, it could be interesting.

Spoiler in regards to live feeds conversation and hacker noms that could come up.

Spoiler: