Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m not enjoying Bayleigh as HOH. Didn’t like how aggressive she was in that convo with Fessy, no matter what led up to it. Telling Rachel about her power was not a good idea. Rachel is smart enough to do something with that knowledge eventually. I don’t dislike Bayleigh, since I don’t really dislike anyone this season, but she’s not my favorite.

I’m not sure what you thought I would see tonight with Tyler, Alexa. I saw him convince Bayleigh that he’s alone now, even though he’s not. Had to lol @ him saying Kaitlyn was actually his number 9 or 10 and then saying, “Sorry, Kaitlyn.” I think Tyler would rather not have his alliance go, but better them than him. And he’s got more connections on the other side of the house, too, so if he has to work with people over there, he can do it.

JC . . . I gotta hand it to him, his plan worked when it came to creating chaos. Poor Scottie getting blamed for it!
ICON
Old 07-30-2018, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This season is dragging . So if say Brett wins the veto , will she put up JC ?
Or backdoor Rockstar .. bayleigh after this will have a target on her . She is way to power driven .
Old 07-30-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I think the combination of her HOH win plus her power app has gone to her head a bit. She’s gonna have to calm it down, because she was very aggressive with people this week. Also, when you have HOH, that’s your prime time to make deals with people. I didn’t see that happening.

Also, telling Rachel about the power app . . . oh, bad idea. That app is called “Identity Theft” for a reason. It allows you to do a huge switch anonymously. Now, if she uses it, it’s out there that she had this power. People will know she used it and it’ll make her a strong candidate for a replacement nom during that week’s veto meeting.

Poor Fessy. I felt bad for him. He’s not the most strategic player, but he brought up some very good points about not putting up JC. Instead of telling him he shouldn’t ever tell her she’s making the wrong decision, perhaps Bayleigh should be willing to listen to what someone in her alliance is saying and talk through the options more.

So yeah, this past episode did not exactly make me a Bayleigh fan. I think Haleigh is the smartest player on that side of the house, but she doesn’t seem to do too well in the competitions. I’d really like to see her branch out from that alliance, as I think she has a lot more potential as a gameplayer than the rest of them.
ICON
Old 07-30-2018, 11:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree Bayleigh went nuts as HOH (even though I'm glad she still won) I don't get why she told Rachel she has the power. That was so damn dumb and just like I knew, Rachel pretty much told everyone. So now when Bayleigh uses her power everyone will know it was her (as opposed to the mystery of who changed the nominations) or they will try to get rid of her before she can use it. I also don't get why she is letting Tyler play her. She should of put up Tyler and Brett, they are going to get rid of Rachel instead. It's also obvious Tyler will be the one to get rid of Bayleigh with a good old backstab and blindside. I hope people realize what Tyler is doing otherwise he's winning the show zzz but eh, it's still an enjoyable season. I just hope Bayleigh gets the chance to use her power and that Hayleigh wins the next HOH.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bayleigh has a very jokey attitude though. Like, her conversations with Scottie and JC were totally in good humor and they kinda made them out to be more serious, it was strange. HOWEVER, with that said, Bayleigh was talking a bit about Haleigh today which annoyed me, so my like for her is starting to go down a bit. I do think the HOH power got to her head a bit. Bayleigh telling the other side of her power was REALLY stupid. Just really dumb. Again I can talk more about it later but its lame she didnt even tell her own alliance about it.

Right now my favorites are Tyler (just wish he was aligned with people I liked), Haleigh, and Scottie. I dont care that much for anyone else. Faysal is okay but i dont like how he treats Haleigh and i dont like this dumb friendship with JC because I cant stand JC. Rachel isn't too bad but I think she's going home this week. The votes seem to be split though.... but we'll see more about that later on.

Quote:
I’m not sure what you thought I would see tonight with Tyler, Alexa.
It hasn't happened yet, its after veto. I have more reasons for why I don't think Tyler is playing THAT great of a game. Don't get me wrong, I think hes a good player but I dont think hes this mastermind that people are making him out to be. I think he's being way overrated as a player right now. I do think he's playing a better game than most people there, yes, but I dont think hes doing as good of a job as he could be doing. Again, Ill explain more after the veto lol.

Quote:
Had to lol @ him saying Kaitlyn was actually his number 9 or 10 and then saying, “Sorry, Kaitlyn.”
That was hilarious. He talked to kaitlyn today on the feeds saying that she had to go because of karma lol. it was kind of funny.

One thing i do really like about Tyler is that on the feeds he's very cool and normal, and he doesnt **** talk anyone too much and he doesn't say anything problematic, so thats nice. Surprisingly only Haleigh, Scottie, Rockstar and Tyler have been the ones to not say anything that pissed people off outside the house.

Quote:
I also don't get why she is letting Tyler play her.
She seems to think that her and Tyler have a genuine connection, also that scottie/tyler are close, AND that tyler is a lone wolf. None of which are true. But with the voting being wonky, no one can really tel who is the flip votes. They still dont think its tyler, which is stupid. But this week, if votes are split, they are going to realize he's definitely not voting with them..

L5 (or soon to be L4 hopefully ) are screwed no matter what. If someone on the Foutte side wins, then bayleigh will still have her power. If someone on L5 wins, then bayleigh is going to use her power anyways? So what is their options here?

Option 1) they nominate jc/scottie or someone that they think bayleigh wont really care about and make sure bayleigh knows before hand that they are targeting the "floaters". The only people I see bayleigh really wanting to protect are faysal and haleigh. Im not sure shed stick her neck out for rockstar... And bayleigh could still be backdoored... so shed probably better off just using her power now while she can? doesnt mean someone on l4 still cant get veto and stick her up there.

Option 2) they nominate baleigh herself, knowing that baleigh will use the power, but they also nominate someone ON the L6 side, like lets say angela wins, so she nominates baleigh and brett(if he is the one to stay), which forces baleigh to use her app to save brett as well as herself. right? Or can bayleigh nominate brett/kaycee (for example) and even though brett was already nominated by angela, would only one nominee then be replaced? How would that work? So many unknowns but jeez, bayleigh has a ton of power. Also can she decide NOT to use it after she hears who is nominated or does she have to decide before the noms are up?

Also is Tyler going to use his power too? I think it depends on how this vote goes and whether he can tell if the other side is pissed for his vote or not.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-01-2018 at 07:44 PM
Old 07-31-2018, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

^So much confusion going on!

I personally think that Baleigh's HOH has gone to her head and, to me, she comes off like having this "holier than thou" attitude and it's super annoying... The houseguests have to be loyal to her, but they're not allowed to be loyal to anyone else? Only during her HOH reign, I guess. Then, they can backstab her, backdoor her, etc. like Tyler is going to do.

I thought the Tyler/Kaitlyn thing was funny, also. "Sorry, Kaitlyn". And when Baleigh was "talking" to Swaggy and Rachel walks in, she goes, "God, Rachel! I'm talking to Swaggy!" in a joking manner and that was kinda funny. Some of the cast is annoying and do dumb/annoying things, but most of them are pretty funny and seem to actually be enjoying themselves and staying upbeat, positive, etc. while also playing the game. Some might find that boring (maybe there's more "drama" on the feeds), but I like it and it's a breath of fresh air from the last couple of seasons, especially last season.

If the Veto has already been played, how long do they wait for the veto ceremony, and then, how long do they have to wait for the Thursday live evictions? 3-4 days? So, HOH is played Thursday afternoon/evening. Are nominations that night or sometime Friday? Then, Veto is played Saturday or Sunday? Then, Veto ceremony is Saturday, Sunday, or Monday? So, from Saturday or Sunday or Monday until Thursday, the nominees are sitting on the block for 4-5 days until the live eviction? Gosh! That's gotta be so boring & annoying having to wait that long to see who's getting voted out! No wonder so much strategy/campaigning is happening up until the live votes, because there is just so much time to do it! Do they get to play in any challenges or any competitions or anything between Veto ceremony and eviction night? They must get so bored just sitting around the house waiting until evictions!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-31-2018, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd rather not know anything about who seems likely to be going home or how the votes seem to be split right now, Alexa. I mean, I don't even know what all goes down with the veto competition. Just no hints about anything coming up, please. You know I like to just go into episodes without knowing anything.
ICON
Old 08-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Veto tonight!

The way Bayleigh talked to Scottie about killing him, then ripping his guts out, spreading them on the floor, etc. was REALLY harsh... I mean, I know people say all the time, “I’ll kill you” and things like that, but how Bayleigh kept going, and describing it in detail was a little weird... Maybe that’s just me and I’m thinking too much into it. I mean, I know she’s not gonna really do it, but she didn’t have to describe all the gory details.

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-01-2018 at 08:25 PM
Old 08-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jess, they play HOH right after eviction on Thursday. Then they do nominations he next day usually, on friday. Sometimes i think theyve done them saturday. And then they play veto on Sunday I think. Then they reveal whether they use it or not on Monday. So yeah, a lot of waiting around.

Yeah Bayleigh has been pissing me off too. On the feeds shes been crap talking her own alliance members, which annoys me and she has all this trust and Tyler and Angela and Kaycee and like, they aren't even loyal to her! So, that annoys me. Im already sort of over her and kinda hoping she gets backdoored now.

Tyler called Haleigh irrelevant which pissed me off . Not that he's wrong right now, but hey, she could still win something, we are barely into the season still. IMO the more irrelevant houseguests are Kaycee, Angela, Sam and even Brett a bit. Plus, Tyler is literally the ONLY one in his alliance doing anything at all. Level 6 is the biggest flop of an alliance. They may have the votes every week but Foutte in general is doing a lot better competition wise.

Also there is a new alliance now called the "Hive" which includes Bayleigh, Haleigh, Faysal, Scottie and Rockstar. I'm 100% rooting for them right now, especially Scottie and Haleigh. Scottie is SUPER hilarious, I love watching him on the feeds.

BTW, none of these are "spoilers"... i mean, the show doesnt show half the things that are really going on.

Haven't seen the new episode yet but I know that Tyler got veto and didnt use it. So let me explain April what I was alluding to before...

#1 Bayleigh told tyler before hand he was not a target and yet he decided to go and win the dumb veto when he literally didnt have to do it. i get he wanted to save himself, but hes just making himself look like an even stronger competitor.

#2 I get why Tyler didn't use it, but he's literally ONLY looking out for himself and not his alliance at all. They lost a member last week and now they are losing another one. He could get a lot farther in the game with the majority of his alliance in tact.... I just think it was a really dumb decision not to use the veto to save one of his alliance members. Even if it would have pissed some people off, at least he wouldl have attempted to save his alliance. And hes a good talker so after he used it I know he'd be able to get people to understand but he didnt even try.

#3 He tried to make it look like scottie was his bff to get Bayleigh to backdoor him, but that was silly because Bayleigh actually likes Tyler, so if anything he is just making her want to protect Scottie more, because he is friends with Tyler... On top of that, he didn't work very hard to put that plan into motion. He had one conversation with Bayleigh about Scottie and that was it. He gave up pretty easily. He could have worked SO MUCH HARDER to save Brett. He knows there is a "girls alliance" in talks and yet he leaves Brett up there.

#4 He's been making "foutte" believe that he is on their side and telling them hes voting with them etc and yet, they are going see tomorrow that he was lying the whole time so hes just digging a bigger whole for himself. if he would just tell people he didnt know what he wanted to do, he was undecided etc, at least they would be less mad at him, but once they find out hes been playing him they are going to be super pissed.

imo Tyler should have told Bayleigh ahead of time he was thinking of using the veto on Brett because Brett has had his back since early on, then he could have talked badly about Scottie, and told Bayleigh that Scottie was sketchy, he was a lone wolf, he does his own thing etc etc. He could have tried a LOT harder to push her putting up someone else. He could have even pushed her to put up JC! She already disliked JC and wanted to put him up anyways before Faysal told her not to. All Tyler had to do was push how annoying JC is, that he gets along with everyone, hes also a lone wolf, he's close to Faysal etc and Bayleigh probably would have taken the bait. I watch the feeds all day and Tyler literally didnt try hard at all. He didnt seem to have any doubts about not using the veto he had decided pretty early on after winning he wasnt going to use it, which is just silly because his freaking alliance is on the block! Like... they are going from level 6 to level 4 in the span of 3 weeks, its just so silly to me. IDK, i dont get it. I see your point when you say sometimes its better to lay low, but thats like literally all he does sometimes. Again, i think hes a good player but not a great one... The show is editing him to look like the biggest mastermind. They are also giving JC a funny/cute edit when hes simply gross and annoying.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-01-2018 at 08:05 PM
Old 08-02-2018, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode tonight! God, this season has reinvigorated the B.B. fan in me!

Alexa, I disagree completely. You see, one of my complaints with Survivor—different show, but still—lately has become this emphasis on “big moves.” People think that you have to be playing the boldest, flashiest game every week to win. And that’s just not true, especially in a game like Big Brother where so much of what goes on is actually very subtle. There have been some great B.B. players who have known when to lay low: Drew, Dan (yes, at times, he laid low), Hayden just to name a few.

Tyler’s time in that veto was astonishing. If he’d wanted to throw it (which he could have), then he could have just sat out there for a long time and waited to time out. But winning it did allow him to prove his “allegiance” to Bayleigh. And I think it was ABSOLUTELY the right decision not to use it on either one of them, at least once he found out about her power app. (Why did she even get this, by the way? I’m finding her diva attitude insufferable.) Using it just would paint a huge target on him for her power app next week. And Angela would have gone up, who seems to really trust Tyler. Pushing for JC wouldn’t benefit him because JC has been working with him.

Yeah, Tyler’s looking out for himself more so than his alliance. Good for him! (Couldn’t believe when Bayleigh said Fessy’s top priority should be her. Um, no, it should be himself.) Too many times people in this game latch onto an alliance and go down with a sinking ship, even though Big Brother is an individual game and not a group game. Unlike the rest of his alliance, he’s got other strategic connections out there. Tyler’s alliance might sink without him, but he wouldn’t sink without them.

Can I just mention Kaycee for a minute? I know she’s totally under the radar, but I think she’s gonna make it far. She’s playing a good under the radar game. I also think JC is playing pretty well.

Oh man, I like Rachel, but she played messily tonight. The thing is, too, she’s right to call Tyler a snake! But that whole thing began with Bayleigh either misquoting Tyler or trying to pin some blame on him.

I don’t really need to know what’s been going on in the feeds since the veto. I just want to watch the episode and be as unspoiled about who is going home as possible. If I want to know more about the feeds, I’ll go to Reddit and get some info.
ICON
Old 08-02-2018, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

That time sort of seems like BS to me, and I really wonder if production rigs that... Like, that seems so short to me. But, if its real, its definitely impressive. Tyler is a good player, yes. Still don't think he's worthy of being called one of the best BB players ever though.

I just hate the side of the house he is on too So thats probably part of why I want him out. I do like him so I wouldnt hate if he won necessarily but I dont think he has a flawless game just yet. I think that remains to be seen still. His entire alliance truly sucks so far. Lol

Kaycee is the definition of a coaster. I would say floater, but she has an alliance. I like her as a person too and socially sure, shes doing a good job, but man, shes dull.

Reddit it the WORST possible place you could go, but okay.

Sidenote, I went back and watched some earlier moments and wow, Tyler/Haleigh's crushes on each other was so real. Stupid fessy messed it up. lol. Tyler told Swaggy and Kaitlyn that he had feelings for Haleigh and man, it was obvious. But talking to the feeders it sounded like ehe didnt believe she was genuine. But in actuality shes talked about her feelings for Tyler a lot . Those two fools need to get it together. His best friend on twitter said he was hooking them up after the show. I can dream.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-02-2018 at 06:41 AM
Old 08-02-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Great episode tonight! God, this season has reinvigorated the B.B. fan in me!

Alexa, I disagree completely. You see, one of my complaints with Survivor—different show, but still—lately has become this emphasis on “big moves.” People think that you have to be playing the boldest, flashiest game every week to win. And that’s just not true, especially in a game like Big Brother where so much of what goes on is actually very subtle. There have been some great B.B. players who have known when to lay low: Drew, Dan (yes, at times, he laid low), Hayden just to name a few.

Tyler’s time in that veto was astonishing. If he’d wanted to throw it (which he could have), then he could have just sat out there for a long time and waited to time out. But winning it did allow him to prove his “allegiance” to Bayleigh. And I think it was ABSOLUTELY the right decision not to use it on either one of them, at least once he found out about her power app. (Why did she even get this, by the way? I’m finding her diva attitude insufferable.) Using it just would paint a huge target on him for her power app next week. And Angela would have gone up, who seems to really trust Tyler. Pushing for JC wouldn’t benefit him because JC has been working with him.

Yeah, Tyler’s looking out for himself more so than his alliance. Good for him! (Couldn’t believe when Bayleigh said Fessy’s top priority should be her. Um, no, it should be himself.) Too many times people in this game latch onto an alliance and go down with a sinking ship, even though Big Brother is an individual game and not a group game. Unlike the rest of his alliance, he’s got other strategic connections out there. Tyler’s alliance might sink without him, but he wouldn’t sink without them.

Can I just mention Kaycee for a minute? I know she’s totally under the radar, but I think she’s gonna make it far. She’s playing a good under the radar game. I also think JC is playing pretty well.

Oh man, I like Rachel, but she played messily tonight. The thing is, too, she’s right to call Tyler a snake! But that whole thing began with Bayleigh either misquoting Tyler or trying to pin some blame on him.

I don’t really need to know what’s been going on in the feeds since the veto. I just want to watch the episode and be as unspoiled about who is going home as possible. If I want to know more about the feeds, I’ll go to Reddit and get some info.
Completely agree with you, April! About everything, except JC. He's annoying to me, even though they play him off as "cute & likable"... He does have some OK/funny moments, but I will not be sad if he ever goes home.

I just love Tyler! And anyone else can love him or hate him, I love him, and I don't care who knows it!

Old 08-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great gif!

The season has to play out before anyone can determine how good of a player Tyler truly is. I’ve been both impressed and invested so far. He’s playing a risky game, and I don’t know how much longer it can last, but if he hadn’t been playing this game, I feel like he would’ve been out the door already.

Reddit’s not so bad. I have a few threads that I pop into, and I like them.

I’m excited to see who goes home tonight. I feel like it could technically go either way but that Rachel has dug herself a hole.
ICON
Old 08-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Again, I second what you said, April!

IDK what Reddit is, so I have no comment on that. If I want to know any spoilers, I just check here or on Twitter.

I think Rachel may have dug her own grave, as well.

'Big Brother' Blowout: Queen Bayleigh Continues to Demand Total Loyalty From Her Subjects
^Just the title of this.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That article’s take on Bayleigh is great!

ETA: Tonight’s episode (minus the Swaggy C/Bayleigh stuff) was one of the best episodes in a long time! Tyler’s gameplay, Brett’s speech, Rachel’s eviction and interview, Angela’s goodbye message and sudden relevance due to her HOH win . . . WOW!

Also, Julie saying, “Alrighht, we’ll just leave it” when Fessy didn’t reset his thing had me laughing.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 08-02-2018 at 07:06 PM