Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
That article’s take on Bayleigh is great!

ETA: Tonight’s episode (minus the Swaggy C/Bayleigh stuff) was one of the best episodes in a long time! Tyler’s gameplay, Brett’s speech, Rachel’s eviction and interview, Angela’s goodbye message and sudden relevance due to her HOH win . . . WOW!

Also, Julie saying, “Alrighht, we’ll just leave it” when Fessy didn’t reset his thing had me laughing.
YES! YES! YES! to all of this!

I did not want Rockstar to get it, so I’m so glad Angela did. I know she won’t put up Tyler or Brett. But Bayleigh could use her Power App and hijack the nominations, but Tyler still has his App. And this Hacker Comp thing could totally change things. But I really do like how this season is playing out!

I totally fast forwarded through all the Swaggy C/Bayleigh’s family stuff.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-02-2018, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Angela had been quiet now she is in charge . Bailegh , maybe the game Hack can get her out the door

One of the best goodbye Messages welcome to BB knives are sharp
Rachel “ Jesus and God talk “ plus her freaking out over the last few days hurt her !
Reditt is a App and web page which people can post anything and everything .

Last edited by Logan; 08-02-2018 at 07:35 PM
Old 08-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jess, I didn’t want Rockstar to get it, either. So relieved! But Bayleigh’s power could change everything this week. (Still scratching my head as to why people voted for her to get that.)

I genuinely feel bad for Rachel, but that was an epic blindside.
ICON
Old 08-02-2018, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOW, IM TIREDD YALL.

Quote:
Reddit’s not so bad. I have a few threads that I pop into, and I like them.
Okay, if you like racists and "TEAM 'MERIKA' nut jobs then its probably a great place to go. Not for me though!

I might as well just stan Tyler because he's clearly winning this season. And no, this is not because i think he's an amazing player, i just think everyone else is STUPID! With that said though, I am starting to think hes becoming "legend" worthy because he is covering his butt nicely and no one suspects him... With that said, Scottie and Haleigh are still my 1 and 2 right now....

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I read all about it.

Was not surprised to see Rachel go because we knew it was happening. Brett is gross. His speech was smart, but wow hes gross. Im annoyed he is still here. lol. Rachel was so shook and sad. I wish she would have called out Level 6 before she left but nope, I cant get what I want.

Its HIALRIOUS that the blandest person in the game called Rachel irrelevant though! Angela is in for a rude awakening when she sees the things people have said about her when she gets out lol... What a bitch, honestly. She was so rude to Rachel all week for literally NO REASON. Rachel was so loyal and considered Angela her number 2.... I love all of the BB alumni's hatred for Anglea. hahaha. But Personally Sam is still my most hated. She literally is not even there to play the game, I dont know why shes even there.

And now we have Blandgela as HOH. Great. The ONLY good thing about this is that she is not targeting Haleigh and obviously Tyler will be okay. But she might backdoor Scottie which makes me sad. Bayleigh wont use her power to protect Scottie, that is for sure. And now we have this hacker comp too... Let me guess, the show will find a way to eliminate Bayleigh's power... shocker.

I'l have more thoughts after Ive seen the episodes.

and people voted for Bayleigh before she went nutso. lol Now I cannot stand her. She went off on Rockstar in the house today and that was literally my final straw with her.

my order as of now:
1. Haleigh
2. Scottie
3. Tyler
4. Fessy
5. Rockstar
6. Kaycee (I'm forced to vote for the furniture after these dummies game play)
7. Brett (at least hes humorous)
8. JC
9. Blandgela
10. Bayleigh
11. 1940's Sam

also:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 08-02-2018 at 11:24 PM
Old 08-02-2018, 11:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I haven't watched the episode either (looking forward to it though) but it's a shame how stupid Bayleigh is acting over Tyler. It's been obvious every week he's one of the flip votes. I bet Bayleigh will be backdoored this week and lead by Tyler like I just said he would do. I just hope she wakes the F up and uses her power. Good season but now I hate how painfully obvious it is that Tyler and his serial killer eyes will win.

ETA: I did just watch Rachel's eviction and even though I never cared much for her, I felt AWFUL for her. Also, to hell with Angela. I don't think I hated someone so fast after they have never even been shown this whole season. Rachel was her best friend in the house, what a (irrelevant) b*tch.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 08-03-2018 at 12:29 AM
Old 08-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I did kinda feel bad for Rachel, but that blindside was so totally EPIC!

Brett’s speeches always make me laugh. He always tries to blow up people’s games, so he’s not the one being targeted the next week.

Alexa, just embrace the Tyler love. I don’t care if he’s predicted to win. If he does, it’ll be the first time a BB player has won that I’ve rooted for the whole season!

I’m glad Angela isn’t targeting Tyler or Haleigh or Brett (still like him). It’ll be interesting to see how all the powers will be used this week, if they are, and how the new power affects nominations, veto, etc.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, everyone knowing about Bay's power is not looking good for her. She's going to be target numero uno.

Quote:
I hate how painfully obvious it is that Tyler and his serial killer eyes will win.
He has the Derrick mist where everyone seems to trust him. To me, its so obvious when he's being fake but I guess in that house its hard to tell. He is very calm like Rachel said, which is soothing in there when everyones paranoid so I think thats really working for him.

Quote:
Alexa, just embrace the Tyler love.
Honestly, I do love Tyler. As a person I think hes awesome, I truly love his personality and I think he'd be a deserving (though predictable) winner and he's very cute. BUTTTTTT, hes still going against the side of the house I like, so that makes him hard to root for personally.

And yeah, there are so many damn powers in the house right now, its nuts. Someone on twitter was like: angela nominates two people, Tyler uses his power to protect himself, bayleigh uses her power to change the noms, the hacker power gets used to nominate someone else... it was a funny post. like, wtf.

I do really like this season a lot too though, I think it might go down as one of my favorite seasons of the show because it’s been a really long time since Ive been this invested. Ive been watching the feeds like crazy this year, I'm too obsessed.

I cannot WAIT for ya’ll to see everything thats been going down since that eviction. CANNOT WAIT. So much drama....

Finally caught up on the episodes…
The veto competition was actually easier than I thought it was going to be. I dont understand how people timed out… I would have gone all the way around the track to start with because you know they want to make it difficult. So Tyler’s time makes a lot more sense. I still think that 7 minutes is pretty short though, it seems unlikely that he’d be able to get all the pieces done like that … Its also easy to rig because they can put those blockers down at any point. So lets say Tyler was going the wrong way (which he did at first) the could put the road blocker thing down immediately so he knew right away he was going the wrong way. But for someone else, maybe they let that person build their path for a while before putting the blocker down… ya know? I’m not discrediting Tyler and saying hes not capable of winning, I think he did win fair and square, I am just saying its POSSIBLE to rig these.

Tyler was almost in some deep water with Angela if she had actually believed what Rachel told him. Rachel was telling the truth, Tyler really did throw Angela’s name out there. But of course, they believe him over Rachel. Angela is just so dull.

I didnt love the “****” edit they were trying to give Haleigh. She’s never kissed Fessy and she’s told multiple people she doesn’t want a showmance with him. She’s a 21 year old girl, shes free to flirt with whoever she wants and its part of her strategy. So… yeah, not about that. Fessy being all jealous and weird about her in the hammock with Brett is just annoying to me. She still voted for him to leave! She’s loyal to her dang alliance.

RACHEL’S EXIT AND REACTION WAS ICONIC. I love this girl even more now, like WTF! "what's wrong with angela?!" will go down in history as one of my favorite quotes. lmao!!! I felt so bad for her. i loved her reaction to finding out that people refer to Angela as furniture and she compared her to a persian cat

Last edited by Alexa; 08-03-2018 at 07:40 PM
Old 08-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, that's my point. It's so obvious he is the flip vote every single week and that he's lying. His lies literally don't add up and he sticks out like a sore thumb. It's ridiculous that so many people are fooled by him. He doesn't have the Dan or Derrick mist at all. I usually hate when they have all these (rigged) powers everywhere but right now I'm here for the Hacker comp if it shakes up and destroys Tyler and his sheep. I don't care for Fessy much, he's spineless and his obsession with Hayleigh is pathetic. She is clearly not that into him. I feel like now I'm only really rooting for Hayleigh (and Scotty a little bit) I was rooting for Bayleigh but she literally became a dumbass idiot as soon as she won HOH. Easily falling for Tyler's badly covered up lies and I heard she has accused Rockstar of flipping on her. Why the hell would she think that? Like I said, it's painfully obvious Tyler and JC are the flippers, they haven't had any allegiance to her the whole time. They have ALWAYS been aligned with the other side of the house. Hell, Tyler used the Veto that got Swaggy out the house! Unless she gets a damn clue, I've thrown in the towel on her, she's a fking idiot and too stupid to root for right now. Then again, I thought she was lost in the beginning since she gave it up to an insecure tool who wears shirts with his corny nickname on them or has a jacket with his face on the back of it. What a loser.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can’t wait to see who is put up .Since Angela has been laying low . Nit sure who she will put up. Tyler has his own power save . I’d put up JC and Scotty , or Rockster .
The whole hacker twist could change Bailey power or Tyler
Old 08-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If Bayleigh uses her power this week, she should put up two weaker people from the other side, like Sam and Kaycee. She needs to increase the likelihood that someone from her side wins Veto and doesn’t use it. It would be absolutely idiotic for her to use her power to nominate Tyler and Brett, as Brett is probably due to win something soon, and Tyler’s proven that he can win a lot. Don’t know if she’ll be smart enough to think about all this.

I don’t mind seeing someone like Tyler control so much of what’s happening. If it’s someone who is strategic, sociable, and manipulates people without resorting to such personal attacks the way Paul did, then I have no problem rooting for them to take it all the way. Besides, the game Tyler is playing is so risky that I find it really entertaining to watch.

This is a great video I watched yesterday, by the way:

Really emphasizes how the use of the floater term has changed over the years and how floating can be a legitimate and difficult strategy, as opposed to coasting.
ICON
Old 08-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So much crap happened! All I have to add is that I hope Tyler wins POV and they backdoor Bayliegh. Bay gone, power gone!
Old 08-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Millie be careful, I think some of that might be construed as spoilers... Noms haven't aired yet.

The thing with Tyler is that he is literally doing all the work for his alliance. I dont really get why he picked those people to play with either, his personality seems completely different from all of theirs. Its weird to me, and makes me dislike Tyler because he literally just picked like all the hot people to align with. IDK, I dont get it.

Someone made a good point though that its almost pointless for Bay to use her power this week because the hacker can just change them anyways. Same for Tyler. Its silly to use his when the hacker could put him up. So i dont see either powers being used.

Quote:
as Brett is probably due to win something soon
WHY? Brett is a flop that cant win for beans. haha.

Floaters and coasters are both lame to me. Id rather watch people play the game and win some things. Unless you are someone LITERALLY like Will who really manipulated people with his social game. And Derrick. And Dan. Otherwise the floaters just float because they have zero strategy.

I want Angela to put up Bayleigh and Faysal. Those are the two in the Hive alliance that I wouldn't mind going. (Scottie joined the old Foutte and they renamed themselves the Hive but they didnt air that. I wonder if they will.) Then obviously I want someone in the Hive to get the hacker and nominate Brett. Id pray for Sam but that wouldnt make sense. In any case it looks like a hive member might be going through though because they wont have the votes.
Old 08-04-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nomination Have not been chosen . Sunday we will see who is on the block .
Old 08-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't say who was nominated, just that Tyler is good at competitions. He could win POV again if picked to play that is.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Great conversations & discussion going on in here!

Would the next poster like to start the new thread?