Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t know the full context of the JC situation. I don’t know if they were all joking around or what. I don’t know if it upset anyone or if anyone mentioned it to production or not. But clearly he’s still in the house, so “assault” is a heavy word to throw around in this case, I feel.

About Tyler . . . one thing I like about his style of play is that he knows when to push (i.e. like how he pushed for Kaitlyn to nominate Swaggy), and he knows when to back off (like how he let Scottie put up Winston and Brett and accepted the loss). I wouldn’t say this is coasting at all. I’d say it’s playing an excellent social game. Even last night when Rachel came in the house, he made sure to downplay his superfan status to maintain the persona he’s built up with the rest of the houseguests.

I’m really disappointed in Sam. Her HOH reign was quite unusual, and while she’s entitled to her own views on how women should behave with men, I was very turned off by the fact that she was trying to shut Kaitlyn down when she tried to apologize in the kitchen.
ICON
Old 07-26-2018, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So say Rockster gets evicted , she is so emotional will she be able to focus on the challenge to get back in the house. We still have no idea what that entails .
Sam is feeling the power , she had one of the bad apps , We didn’t see her most of one-week when she was a robot . Fessy had the worst having to eat all that ham ..

Tyler looks to be a huge favorite at the moment to win this season . But we know big brother and how alliances change.

Is this Reality show so important to these people, that when they get put up on the block Thet get so emotional. Yes I understand the longer in the house the more you get paid .

Quick search sees that they get paid around a $1000 a week
Old 07-26-2018, 06:48 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I have nothing against Tyler but I'm also not drinking the Tyler koolaid. I'm rooting for Bayleigh and Hayleigh to win the whole thing (even though Bayleigh has the "first to go in the house" curse against her) but right now I won't be surprised if Tyler or Scottie win the whole show. In general, I'm just glad to have a good season after the god awful seasons we've had the last few years. Especially with always bring in these vets complete with rigging to keep them around and dumbass sheep not playing and only wanting to make it to jury.
Old 07-26-2018, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, I’m shocked that the bonus life app didn’t end up bringing someone back. Especially Kaitlyn. I thought production would make sure she stayed.
ICON
Old 07-26-2018, 07:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Same here. Now they will just someone else return.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, maybe a jury member return competition.
ICON
Old 07-26-2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well she was able to do a the puzzle on the floor but not standing up. ! Good to see her gone , now I think Sam or rockstar next targets . Baiyley or JC too
Old 07-27-2018, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah JC was "joking" around with the girls and they didn't complain to production about it, but come on, its not the first time that women keep their mouths shut about things that bother them. I am sure that they were uncomfortable with it, as many people were uncomfortable with watching it, and it was all over news outlets. But, okay. Assault may be a bit hard, but it was definitely sexual harassment, even if he didn't realize it. But again come on, be smarter buddy. Besides that, (which I hated him for already immediately) hes just the most annoying person.

I just think Tyler is phony. He talks so much crap about a houseguest and then acts like their bff and IMO its obvious when he's lying yet, somehow he has this mist over everyone. Some people can say he's playing a great social game, but I just think other houseguests are being stupid. Its funny too because they'll catch on to his lies (like knowing he and JC were the votes to evict Winston) yet they change their minds and then begin protecting him. I do like Tyler, but I still think he needs to prove himself just a bit more. Even with Kaitlyn on the block, he should have fought harder for her to stay, which he didnt. He didnt campaign for her. But the smart move for HIS GAME would have been to keep her. This is why i dont think hes that great of a player. It seems to me he's "backing off" one too many times. Thats not really playing well imo.

Wow Angela actually got a line in this episode. She's still not memorable.

I watch the feeds so I knew what was going to happen beforehand, but wow, that decision on who to evict flipped SO MUCH. And JC was the main person gunning to keep Rockstar, so I was shocked to see him evict her, but I definitely think he was pushing it so hard so that he could throw that vote in there and make people go nuts in the house. I think it might backfire though if people figure out it was him.

Kaitlyn is a delusional person. She thinks Faysal and Tyler love her when they both talk so much crap about her. Plus her boyfriend dumped her so she's gonna have a rough time in real life after this... I am SHOCKED she couldn't complete that puzzle it was the easiest puzzle in the world and the show rigged things for her to win. lol. That loss was just embarrassing. She literally pushed the pieces in IN ORDER so all she had to do was take a piece from the bottom and re-assemble things but she started mixing up the pieces, like, wtf. Girl was a mess. I am so happy she didnt get in though. But i bet this means there will be a buy back because they have to fill the that missing week. Or they might just get rid of one of their double evictions.

So basically Sam had no power at all... its what she deserves.

Bayleigh or Hayleigh FOR THE WIN for me. i'd like to see a female win, and a black female would be even better. But I also really like Faysal so Id be good with him winning. I like Scottie, Tyler, and Rachel too and wouldnt HATE if they won but its not my ideal choice.

Spoiler:
Old 07-27-2018, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn’t mind if they get rid of one of the double evictions to make up for this. I hate double evictions.

Apparently production was shocked Kaitlyn didn’t get the puzzle done. I mean, they didn’t even leave time for an interview with Julie. They didn’t have the chair setup ready.

The game isn’t just about making big moves every week and controlling everything. Paul would have won if that was the case. There is a lot more nuance to the game Tyler is playing. I don’t get the sense that this cast is stupid at all. I think everyone there seems to want to play and want to win. It’s one of the reasons why I’m liking the season. They think Brett’s the one with the mist and mastermind capabilities, but that’s not the case at all. But I can see why they think that. Brett’s been big and bold, whereas Tyler has played up a persona that’s a lot less than what he is.

If Kaitlyn had stayed, Tyler could have kept using her, but she’s still unpredictable. Now that she’s gone, he did lose an ally, but this also opens up the chance for him to strengthen his relationships with others and eliminates the problem of potentially being viewed as a pair with Kaitlyn.

I want to see more of Rachel. She’s another one who I think is playing a nuanced game. Not quite as much as Tyler is, but she’s still playing.

I think I wouldn’t mind if Fessy left, and then Hayleigh and Tyler could work together. Fessy doesn’t have the greatest read on the game, and I feel like he might kind of hold Hayleigh back.

Bayleigh has a really good power, but I don’t think she should use it too early. I’m not particularly rooting for her or her side, though, so I’m nervous about how she’ll use it.
ICON
Old 07-28-2018, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The full interview is up on Big Brother CBS you tube .
Not sure if I’ll watch Sunday ..or tune in late just for the HOH competition
Old 07-28-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I LOVE the double evictions, they are so fun and I like seeing 2 people leave in one night lol. The season is way too long. There are still 2 months left in the game lol.

Quote:
The game isn’t just about making big moves every week and controlling everything. Paul would have won if that was the case.
Except Paul didnt necessarily control things. I mean, he definitely tried to. But people just protected him and allowed him to skate to the end. They all thought they were friends with him, so he just skated by. Its not like he really had to do a whole lot. He wasnt that great of a player.

Tyler is good at socializing with people and making everyone think they are his friend, I can agree with that. But I do think some of them are being stupid. They clock his game. They know hes the flip votes. But Haleigh and Bayleigh both seem to like him and want to keep him around regardless because why want him on their side. Maybe thats partly Tyler playing a good social game but I also think its just that the girls in the house like him for whatever personal reason so they arent targeting him, when they really should. How people cant see that he literally has everyone in his pocket is just strange to me.

The thing i like about Fessy is that he is loyal. Like, he will stick to his word. I think his feelings for Haleigh are a lot stronger than hers for him. In fact, Bayleigh mentioned there was something between Haleigh and Tyler in the beginning (which I think would be cute) and Haleigh has said before she finds Tyler really attractive but he doesn't open up to her a lot. I think thats because he knows shes close with Fessy. But in actuality, Haleigh hasn't even kissed Fessy, where as Fessy seems pretty enamored with her. I wouldnt love to see Tyler and Haleigh team up.

Spoiler:
Old 07-29-2018, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn’t stand Paul, but if people allowed him to get by, it’s because he controlled the strategic game. The same can be said for Boston Rob during season 22 of Survivor. The difference, of course, is that Boston Rob has charm and charisma and doesn’t resort to the personal attacks that Paul did. Now, the BB19 cast was an especially dense lot, so yeah, they did make it easier for him to control the game. But he still did it and didn’t slip up. He convinced people to throw the HOH competition. Like I said, I can’t stand the guy, but I’ll give credit where it’s due. But again, there’s more to the game than this. The social game matters, too, which Tyler has.

Maybe not everyone is playing as well as Tyler, but this cast came to play. I think that’s one of the reasons why so many people, myself included, are liking this season. He’s got charm on his side, too, so if they’re not targeting him, I feel like that’s more of him using his personality to his advantage than them just being stupid.

But we’ll see if he gets targeted tonight. (Someone on Reddit spoiled who won HOH for me. )

Seems like a lot of people out there online are rooting for Tyler and Hyaleigh to team up. I’d be down for it. God, they’d be a cute showmance, too.
ICON
Old 07-29-2018, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really dont think so. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Someone like Derrick controlled the game socially. Paul was the only returnee so they were just scared of him. I think it was far more about them just being crappy players than it was about him being good at the game. I mean, if those people were on this season I could see them blindly following the big players too and not really doing much. That cast just sucked.

I just dont think Tyler is playing THAT great of a game, but you will see why I think that tonight and Ill explain myself a bit better. But I still think he just allows things to happen and doesnt work very hard to sway opinions. I mean, JC did more to try to get rid of Kaityln then anyone else in there. He was constantly campaigning. And Tyler just let it happen and then went along with it, even though he knew that keeping Kaitlyn was better for his game. (I think personally he was just annoyed with her and annoyed with people thinking she controlled him so he evicted her)

I watch the feeds a lot and I see a lot of Tylers game (because selfishly I think hes cute so I do watch him on cam a lot ) But I dont see him doing a lot of trying to convince others of things. He kinda just goes along with what others are doing. I think hes protecting his OWN game well, but not his alliance. Personally I want him to flip sides and then I will be able to support him more.

I am really loving this season too though because everyone in there is playing the game, even Kaycee and Angela, who I think are coasting the most of anyone there, are having game conversations and protecting their alliance, so, thats good. No one is super problematic this season either and there isn't a lot of bullying going on or anything like that which is nice.

Quote:
Seems like a lot of people out there online are rooting for Tyler and Hyaleigh to team up. I’d be down for it. God, they’d be a cute showmance, too.
Totally.... I kinda ship it because I went back and watched some of their earlier moments and wow, they were flirttyyyyyy. I definitely think that Tyler was crushing on Haleigh a little bit (Haleigh has already admitted shes more attracted to Tyler than Faysal and tats why shes not hooking up with Faysal because outside of the game she can see something with Tyler) but because of Faysals big crush on her, he kinda backed off.

These videos are super cute and you can totally see Tyler flirting:

For some reason there are a lot of people that love Bayleigh/Tyler and want that to be a thing but I just dont see it. Not just because of Swaggy but also because I think Tyler doesnt trust Bayleigh at all. I think Bayleigh genuinely likes Tyler though and wants to work with him.
Old 07-29-2018, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bayleigh as HOH , wow the power went right to her head .
Old 07-29-2018, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

They didnt show the entire conversation though between Faysal and Bayleigh and everything that happened. Faysal got really pissy after the initial conversation with Baleigh and went to Haleigh and was ranting at her about it all and then he got mad at Haleigh when she didnt really stick up for him. He was running his mouth to everyone in the house. He even went to JC about it to vent about Baleigh and told JC that he almost went on the block. So THATS why Bayleigh and Haleigh were so mad at him after the fact. They are trying to make Bayleigh out to look like this bitchy HOH but thats not at all how it went down, but casuals wont know that if they just watch the show...

I wish they would trust Scottie a bit more though because he really is working with that side of the house and is loyal to them so I am glad Bayleigh didnt put him up. i just hope she doesnt plan to do that if someone comes off the block.

Anyways, i love that Bayleigh got HOH and that the foutte side of the house as the power. Level 6 really sucks at comps and Tyler is 100% carrying that entire alliance. I still dont think hes this mastermind player or anything but at least he IS playing.

I am really sick of the show giving JC so much screen time and trying to make him look like the lovable dorky funny guy, when hes not at all. He's loud and obnoxious on the feeds.

I am so glad that Brett and Rachel were nominated. They also didnt show Rachel volunteering herself to go up on the block! Convenient. Bayleigh telling her about her power was really dumb though, I dont agree with that game move at all, but Rachel would be dumb to tell anyone about it now because that might get her sent home.

I hope Brett is the one to go but I have a feeling its going to be Rachel unless noms change.