Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

I have it! But I can't watch it til after I've been to view a house sometime in the next hour, or I'll ramble about it to Steph and Steph definitely doesn't care! So I'll wait til I'm back here and can annoy Lara about it, LMAO!

Updated WNW again today, twice in two days ... ahh, I remember the good old days of updates every day, sometimes twice a day!
Old 03-03-2004, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Rach! *tries to pretend not to be jealous*, postpone the house visit, this is more important [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Another update, nice one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Now, I know Angel is important but this viewing is the choice between living in Uni accommodation next year, and living in a nice house of our own! I'm goin' with house!
Old 03-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yes I think that's a good decision Rach [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Besides, Angel will still be waiting for me when I get back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It doesn't work the other way around!
Old 03-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*:
<STRONG>I have it! But I can't watch it til after I've been to view a house sometime in the next hour, or I'll ramble about it to Steph and Steph definitely doesn't care! So I'll wait til I'm back here and can annoy Lara about it, LMAO!</STRONG>
*feels so loved* It's so much fun to be annoyed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm downloading the episode right now, so should have it tomorrow, but between Rach and Min, I'll probably know all about it before I even see it. *grin*

WESLEY: I've loved you since I've known you. No, that's not—I think maybe even before.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

I can't be as bad as I was after Smile Time!

I can't believe I paused the ep to come back and tell you about Wes talking to Angel about the ladies *g*

And then my just squeeeeing for like, half an hour straight!
Old 03-03-2004, 12:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved it when you did that. It was so funny. Of course, I was sitting there going, "The kiss! The kiss! I want to hear about the kiss!"

Man, I adore Joss for giving us that and the wonderful scenes last week, but I'm still [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and grr at him at the same time. What a funny feeling to have...

WESLEY: I've loved you since I've known you. No, that's not—I think maybe even before.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Six and half hours till new episode! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] They better bring Fred back!
Old 03-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

The countdown has begun

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*:
<STRONG>Besides, Angel will still be waiting for me when I get back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It doesn't work the other way around!</STRONG>
True [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by @-'- Lara -'-@:
<STRONG>Man, I adore Joss for giving us that and the wonderful scenes last week, but I'm still [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and grr at him at the same time. </STRONG>
Yep we love Joss one minute and [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] the next. I think we'll be feeling like that for a while
Old 03-03-2004, 03:28 PM
New Fan

This is the first episode of the season that i haven't spoiled - i'm not used to this!! My download says 14 hours! grr! I'm looking forward to this episode because it's gonna be a hec of story arc for Wes. I think we'll see some powerful scenes with him over the next episodes. I

'm thinking that there wont be a quick soloution to this though - but i hold out hope that Fred'll be ok in the end. Just wonder what'll happen with Wes in the meantime. Not doing spoilers is really hard work!

Michelle
Old 03-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Extreme Fan

HI guys!

I'm very torn about the next episode b/c as much as I loved last week's episode, just knowing that Fred won't be here, that Illyria is there and we may never get Fred back, breaks my heart into a million pieces. It still kills me that Joss would do this. He HAS to bring her back...we have only a few episodes left. Give us what we want. Let Wes be happy. Have the happy ending. PLEASE?

Here's a new wp. Enjoy!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 03-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

louloucn I love the wallpaper, it's really beautiful.

I can't wait for tonight, I really want to see Wesley's reaction to Illyria.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by simdolly:
<STRONG>I'm thinking that there wont be a quick soloution to this though - but i hold out hope that Fred'll be ok in the end. Just wonder what'll happen with Wes in the meantime. Not doing spoilers is really hard work!
</STRONG>
You have willpower. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Good for you! I don't have any! I wish I could be spoiler free. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just watched the episode. [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

I seriously don't know what to say without spoiling anything. Still want to smack Joss, but damn...I think I might be revising my answer on that earlier discussion point a bit.

Alexis and Amy rocked in this episode.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread