Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Hi Tori and WesleysAngel, welcome to the thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightzStorm:
<STRONG>We need happy stories and vids now.</STRONG>
Well a word of warning then, so you might need some tissues for this MV [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Here it is

I Will Love You - right click and save as

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited wes&fred ]
Old 02-29-2004, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wes&fred:
<STRONG>Well a word of warning my MV isn't, so you might need some tissues for this one [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. [/URL]</STRONG>
D/Ling it now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm still in blubbering mode so I might as well get it all out now instead of waiting until I've recovered partially [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I think this is the most emotional I've been about anything recently let alone TV period [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

-Wum

-Not In Love
Old 02-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

wes&fred I loved the video, the song was so beautiful, and it really fit the clips in the music video.
Old 02-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Tracey that was so sad! But you did a great job!
Old 02-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightzStorm:
<STRONG>Angst is so much fun to do! And it's also easy. It's so hard to be funny.</STRONG>
Yeah...it is in a way. But I tend to be one for writing emotional stuff anyway. That seems to be the way I'm wired - exploring how characters deal with certain situations, especially with they're emotionally difficult.

Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm not a believer in happy endings...unlike Joss. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Well a word of warning then, so you might need some tissues for this MV [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Here it is

I Will Love You - right click and save as</STRONG>
Yeah...I'm crying again. Oh, Tracey, that was so beautiful. The lyrics fit so well with what happened between Wesley and Fred in that episode.

God, Joss has to make this right in the end. He has to.

WESLEY: I've loved you since I've known you. No, that's not—I think maybe even before.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys!

Midnightzstorm - I really liked your "Bright Lights" video. So good...

wes&fred - I have to watch your video later...I know I will be blubbering when I see it...

here's a new wp I made...classic W/F...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 02-29-2004, 07:46 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the warm welcome. I love that wallpaper, Cindy. Wes&fred, I enjoyed your vid. Good song for those two.

I wish I had a livejournal so I could join "Survivors", but I don't know how to get one. Of course if I got one, all I would do is ramble about the hotness that is Alexis Denisof and W/F. Oh...and collect lots of icons. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Cindy I love the oldschool W/F!

I'm going crazy with the past episode art making:

Click here to make bigger.

Click here for bigger.

I have a few others but they don't have anything to do with W/F. I need to go make the "bedroom scene" art.
Old 02-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

TORI WELCOME to the thread. I'm meg, I hope you wouldn't be shy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
. I'm open to the possibility and counting down the days until Wesley helps bring Fred back. If she can be brought back. And they better bring her back. ~Jenn
Oh they won you heart [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] wonderful [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

Candace dont' apologize for making everyone cry... you should be thrilled [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Wum [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
I'm working on a vid right now but still searching for a good song...any suggestions? ~FresleyFan
OH I'll be on look out... I think that Angelfire lets people upload video's. I'm not sure because I've never made one

Tracey I'm loading you video now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ETA: What a great song, and the clip placement was perfect. Very moving, you have the emotions perfect!

Quote:
Angst is so much fun to do! And it's also easy. It's so hard to be funny. ~Candace
Not true... this is one Hilarious quote!

Cindy I love your wallpaper. The colors the placement... the early [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] great job!

Quote:
I wish I had a livejournal so I could join "Survivors", but I don't know how to get one. ~Ann
You might regret this statement Ann [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Okay what to do

1. Click This
2. Fill Everything out
3. Create your journal [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
4. This Thread will be your friend for codes and whatnot
5. Go Here & Click on "join this community"
6. Post [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
7. If you have any more questions just ask here or at WFSurvivors and someone probably will be kind enough to help [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Candace OMG your wallpapers are making me weepy again... the angst is killer. and the square pattern on the first... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] so pretty. Great job [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] oh and bedroom scene art [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm in a horrible Art Drought... I start something go UGH and deleted it... not good!

NEW W/F Fictions @ Fanfiction.net

The Ways of Heaven: By Mary Caroline
Dying In His Arms: By Thing ONe And Thing TWo

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited justsmile ]
Old 02-29-2004, 11:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hi Tori and WesleysAngel, welcome to the thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well a word of warning then, so you might need some tissues for this MV [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Here it is

I Will Love You - right click and save as

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited wes&fred ]</STRONG>
Wow...thats one powerful vid..I started out teary and ended up bawling GREAT JOB!!! loved it..sad but amazing! you know there good when u get emotional..
Old 03-01-2004, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fresleyfan:
<STRONG>I'm working on a vid right now but still searching for a good song...any suggestions? Also I stll have to find somewhere to upload all the other ones I've already made! hehe..hopefully soon...</STRONG>
Anything by Evanescence [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
You already are... Survivor #187 to be exact. The bunker just hasn't been updated yet.
Cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks!

Tracey-Awwww....brilliant vid!I love the song,the clips....everything.I'm crying but who cares?!The vids great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited SpySyd ]
Old 03-01-2004, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Hi everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for all your comments about my MV, much appreciated [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], sorry I made everyone cry, I was crying when I was making it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Candace, those are wonderful wallpapers, [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the fire one. I sooo love that scene, perfect. Aww the boys one was great. Shows how much Fred is the centre of the FG.

Cindy, love your wallpaper as well. The [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] shines [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Great work from you both [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Meg, cheers for the links, read them in a mo [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Got S4 on DVD today [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited wes&fred ]
Old 03-01-2004, 09:41 AM
New Fan

justsmile-Thanks for the info. I'll play with codes and whatnot tonight and hopefully be able to join "Survivors" in a couple of days. I've done some webpage design stuff, so I'm looking forward to playing with a livejournal.

Meg-Thank you for the links. The fics were good.

MidnightzStorm-Loved the art, especially the "Roaring fire" one. By the way, your av is very yummy and distracting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lara-I think I've started an Evanescence craze! LOL! I just hope somebody vids it, so my muse will leave me alone. I've got enough on my plate trying to write a Wes/Illyria fic...and it's going to be FUN. Think that'll get attention? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tnBella:
<STRONG>Lara-I think I've started an Evanescence craze! LOL! I just hope somebody vids it, so my muse will leave me alone. I've got enough on my plate trying to write a Wes/Illyria fic...and it's going to be FUN. Think that'll get attention? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think you have! I've loved Evanescence since I first heard "Bring Me to Life" last year and have thought of WF a lot when I hear their songs. If I can get things working again, I'm definitely going to see what I can do with that that song.

And oh yeah...I think a Wes/Illyria fic will definitely get attention! Looking forward to seeing you on livejournal (I'm larakailyn there) and on Survivors. Be sure to pimp your fic there once it's done.

Candace and Cindy, your wallpapers are gorgeous. I love the theme you used in yours, Cindy. "That Old Gang Of Mine" was one of my favorite early Season 3 episodes. And Candance, the fire one is wonderful, and My Boys was so sweet!

It's so wonderful how many talented people we have around here.

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited @-'- Lara -'-@ ]

WESLEY: I've loved you since I've known you. No, that's not—I think maybe even before.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:08 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone! I'm sort of an on-again-off-again Angel watcher, but I loved Wednesday's episode, and Wes and Fred are just...wow. Sweet, heartbreaking, the whole nine yards. Anyway I just wanted to say hey and post a link to a Wes/Fred WP I made. Hope you like!

Texture: Tre
Lyrics: Hole in the World by the Eagles