Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2020, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I felt for Willow because as you mentioned, the second Buffy returns it's all about Buffy which is why Willow deserved much better than Xander who views her as a second choice if he couldn't have Buffy.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree Tia.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Xander taking Willow for granted is starting to get really old. I dont like that they havent even discussed their almost kiss.

202:

This episode is not very memorable to me, even as I am typing this I forgot was really happened. lol.

I found it strange that buffy and angel didnt kiss but are apparently dating now? Him referring to xander as a kid is very awkward considering shes the same age as him? lol.

the storyline with the guys putting body parts together was so creepy...

203:

Xander/Cordelia are so hilarious, I love their digs at each other.

SPIKEEEE. Love seeing him finally. He just adds something so great to the show imo, he feels different than the other villains. So Angel was his maker? Or at least, showed him the ropes?

Dru... not my cup of tea.

This was a great episode though, lots of action. Glad the anointed one is gone too, he seemed pointless.

So the principal actually knows abut vampire then? Glad her mom is filled in now too.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 01:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I forgot The Anointed One was quickly disposed of in S2 lol. That was fine with me cause I thought his character was pointless and there was nothing scary or intimidating about him as well. Also, S2 was the only time I liked watching Spike (Along with his one S3 appearance) After that he becomes annoying and has no purpose.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

204:

This episode was so long I felt like... But it was good.

Cordelia was.... problematic. In this day and age her comments wouldn't fly, she was being so awful to the exchange student...

Xanders obsession with women is so annoying. I did feel a bit bad for him when the girl turned out to be the mummy though, like dude cannot catch a break. I remember this episode a lot thought from my first watch.

I feel bad for Willow but girl, you gotta move on, Xanders not into it. Oz seems cute but I never loved him the way everyone else seemed to... I do find it weird they just dismissed the whole Xander and Willow almost kiss though?

Why was Buffy all sad about the dance and where the heck was Angel? I thought they were supposed to be dating???
Old 08-24-2020, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I can't remember but were Angel/Buffy dating? Like did they make it official yet? They shared their first kiss in 1x07 and they loved each other but I am not sure they were officially dating yet. Not sure which episode it happened actually. lol

I definitely rememebred how quickly the Anointed One died in the hands of Spike and Dru, I loved it! Handled great. lol And since it was a kid actor, it made sense.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
^ I can't remember but were Angel/Buffy dating? Like did they make it official yet? They shared their first kiss in 1x07 and they loved each other but I am not sure they were officially dating yet. Not sure which episode it happened actually. lol
Yeah they kissed and I guess started "dating" in episode 6, but they didn't say they were exclusive, they were just going to get "coffee"

205: This was an okay episode, not my favorite of the bunch. It was fun to see Cordelia and Buffy hanging out, sort of. Cordelia has some funny lines but she can also be so rude lol. The frat guys were gross. I loved the small Angel scenes in the episode, Cordelia sort of crushing on him was funny. I sort of ship that too, I'm kinda shipping everything right now lol.

Loved the scene of Willow telling Angel just to suck it up and go out with Buffy and then her also telling Giles to let Buffy have some fun, that was a cute friend moment from Willow, I just love Willow, she is awesome.

206: This episode was SO GOOD. I remembered it from the first time I watched and it was so funny! I loved the premise a lot, having them turn into their costumes lol. Xander was kinda hot as the tough guy And Cordelia looking at him when he put the jacket on her. I love their banter so dang much.

Willow looked hawt in her outfit! I was kind of bummed we didnt get a reaction from Xander but Oz did see her, which was cute.

The Angel/Buffy moments were great too, David was so cute in these early years. I was glad to see him finally ask Buffy out, and their first kiss. I dont ship them a huge amount but they are cute and the show handled their relationship a lot better than I remember.

It was also great to see Spike again but he didn't do a whole lot this episode.
Old 09-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

"Halloween" is one of my favorite episodes of S2.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it was awesome.

207: Omg Jason Behr.. lol. Was this before Roswell? It was, right? I enjoyed his character and SL. The fact that he had cancer and was dying and thats why he wanted to be a vampire made a lot of sense. Just sucked he was willing to sacrifice Buffy.

The Angel/Buffy tension/drama whatever was sort of lame and the I love you was too quick, can they just have a moment of peace? Damn.

The Angel/Willow scene was SO CUTE can they be like best friends??? sdfsdfsd. Adorable.

I love Spike and his humor so much, he brings a lot to the show imo. He's the best villain thus far.

208: This episode was alright, not one of my favorites. Honestly dont remember a lot of details from it. I guess it was cool to get a bit more of Giles past? Poor guy losing Jenny at the end there sort of..

Xander protecting Cordelia in the library was cute though.

Angel saving the day was great and that was smart of Willow to have it go into him.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

2x07 is one of my favorite episodes of the series and I loved that it was a good twist! Ford was dying of cancer and he wasn't read for that so he'd rather be turned as a vampire because at least he'd be able to live forever.

Loved the Willow and Angel scene as well. lol Made me want more scenes with them.

Also yes this was before Roswell.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for answering Tia.

209/210:

This was a great episode. I actually like Kendra, though her accent is super annoying and fake. Honestly, shes a better slayer than Buffy because she puts 100% into the job haha. But maybe this will make Buffy appreciate it a bit more? She didnt seem to really want to give it up. I also liked how Kendra softened a bit.

Cordelia/Xander were really fun and super cute but I hated the music they played during the kisses. I think it was meant to be comedic, but I just found it super cringey lol. I wish it had been a more serious moment, at least the second one lol. They are fun together though.

Hate Dru, she is so dull and weird to me. I hope the Angel blood actually worked and she is somewhat normal again. I read they were originally supposed to die but the writers changed it? Too bad it wasnt just Spike that lived. All the fight scenes were great.

Oz is fine but a little odd. I dont see a lot of chemistry with he and Willow but she deserves to be happy.

211:

I knew that Ted was going to be something weird, that was obvious. It sucked to see Buffy's mom treating her the way she was. If my child told me that someone threatened to hit my kid in the mouth it would be over, no questions asked... If I truly didnt believe it I would maybe continue seeing the guy but I wouldnt have him around my kids at least...

Overall though the episode wasnt as exciting as some others have been this season. It was sweet when Xander told Willow how great she was though!

Im confused though, the mom saw the robot Ted, does she know about Buffy then?? Also they never clarified if the charges against buffy were going to be dropped or what? I guess we can assume she was fine but that was a bit of a loose end.

212:

This was a great episode, probably one of my favorites of the season so far!

Are Angel/Buffy or Xander/Cordelia having sex? Did they clarify that?

I loved the creepy eggs and seeing them possess people, but what happened the first night when the thing went into Buffy's brain? Nothing? Just made her feel sluggish? That was a bit weird.

The brothers or whoever were so annoying and didnt really see their point in the episode at all, but oh well.

Buffys mom is so annoying lol... the ending scene with Angel and Buffy kissing in her window was cute though.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kendra!

will forever be one of my favorite minor characters

she deserved better

I loved her last scene in 2x10 with Buffy about being a slayer

also iconic

atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Last time I watched S2 I found Kendra too square but I'm sure if she stuck around longer she would of loosened up and grew more. I agree about Ted, I always found it wierd how Joyce still went back into her obliviousness over the Hellmouth after seeing for herself her new boyfriend was a robot. I also hated how she treated Buffy in the episode as well, how are you going to blow off your child telling you someone THREATENED them? Horrible. That was one of the few episodes where I hated Joyce.
Old 09-19-2020, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's weird to see you actually hated Dru during this time because for me when I first watched it, I didn't care for Dru all that much as well. I know that's unpopular to say but I just didn't care for her, especially when Angelus returned...
I started being cool with Dru though. lol

Yes the music for Cordy/Xander kiss was done for comedy reasons. lol

2x11 will always be the worst episode of Joyce in the history... she showed what a terrible mother she was. And if anything it showed me even more as to why Buffy should never tell her she was the slayer....
Old 10-06-2020, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Last time I watched S2 I found Kendra too square but I'm sure if she stuck around longer she would of loosened up and grew more. I agree about Ted, I always found it wierd how Joyce still went back into her obliviousness over the Hellmouth after seeing for herself her new boyfriend was a robot. I also hated how she treated Buffy in the episode as well, how are you going to blow off your child telling you someone THREATENED them? Horrible. That was one of the few episodes where I hated Joyce.
I remember not liking kendra the first go around but this time i really liked her, she was funny lol.

Yeah Joyce was awful that episode.

Quote:
It's weird to see you actually hated Dru during this time because for me when I first watched it, I didn't care for Dru all that much as well. I know that's unpopular to say but I just didn't care for her, especially when Angelus returned...
I dont get the love for her, I really dont. Im sorry, but I just find her personality very annoying and how odd she is and idk... she doesnt come off likable to me in any way shape or form lol.

213:

Wow so Jenny knew of Angel beforehand? That was a reveal.

B/A are fine but soooooo cheesey. IDK, maybe I'm too old for this stuff lmao. I'm just so much more into the enemies to lovers/angsty pairings, not the cheesey type ones.

Oz is sweet but its obvious Willow just isn't that into him so I cant really get behind it either.
Reply   Post New Thread