Tom Welling

⇾ Favorite Character(s): Buffy, Giles, Willow
⇾ Favorite Couple(s): Buffy & Angel
⇾ Favorite Friendship(s): Buffy & Willow
⇾ Favorite guest/recurring character(s): Angel, Joyce
⇾ Favorite episode School Hard, Becoming Part 1 and 2
⇾ FAV storyline (or episode arc): can't think of one
⇾ Favorite new addition cast member? Can't think of one
⇾ Better Slayer: Buffy or Kendra?: I liked Kendra, she was serious but learnt to loosen up after Buffy's influence. It's a shame she was killed.
⇾ LEAST Favourite Character(s): Principal Snyder
⇾ LEAST Favorite Ship(s): Can't think of any
⇾ LEAST favorite recurring/guest star: Can't think of any
⇾ LEAST favorite storyline: Angel losing his soul
⇾ Least favorite episode: I remember not being keen on the episode Ted
⇾ Least favorite character addition? can't think of any
⇾ Story that had potential but was dropped suddenly? can't think of one
⇾ Xander/Cordy or Xander/Willow: Xander & Willow, though I think being with Xander started to improve Cordy's character
⇾ Angelus or Angel?: Angel
⇾ Best character introduction? Spike and Drusilla
⇾ Episode with the best cliffhanger:? The season finale.
⇾ Who did you enjoy most: Spike vs Dru vs Angelus?: I wasn't much of a fan of that dynamic
⇾ Scale 1-10 how do you rank this season: Again, I'll need to re-watch this season but I'd give S2 8/10
Old 05-16-2023, 03:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I forgot I said in here that S3 is my favorite season, but I changed my mind after rewatching the series again. S2 is my favorite and the best season, but S3 is right after that. I think S2 is flawless and amazing! I think the only things I don't like about it is putting Xander/Cordelia together and Xander being such an annoying hypocrite most of the season (and rubbing in Willow's face he will date anyone but her. Whether it is a demon or someone like Cordelia that has spit in their face their whole lives but wants to whine when Oz and Willow show interest in each other. STFU Xander) The only episode I didn't care for that much was "Go Fish," didn't hate it but it's just the weakest one to me.

This season has such great episodes like When She was Bad (Even though I can't stand Buffy in the episode. I hate when she's mean. At least it was only one episode unlike S7 where she was annoying and unlikable the whole season) School Hard, Halloween, What's My Line, Surprise, Innocence, Phases, Killed By Death, I Only Have Eyes for You, and Becoming. Spike and Drusilla are great villains this season (and this is the only time I don't mind Spike in the series. After S2 he becomes annoying, pathetic, and pointless. This was Spike at his best before he basically got neutered the rest of the series) I also feel like this is the best season for Angel/Buffy, they had cute moments this season (In S3 you can really feel they are going nowhere and it makes it painfully obvious they have no future together. Buffy will never have a happy ending or relationship with Angel or any vampire) It's such a great moment when they tell each other they love each other, but then all hell breaks loose after that. Angel losing his soul and becoming Angelus is so heartbreaking, especially when Buffy has to face someone she loves so much. I think Angelus is the best Big Bad on the show, he was so ruthless and it tore everyone apart in different ways. I felt so horrible for Buffy when Angel got his soul back and she had to kill him anyway *cries* I also think Becoming is one of the best season finales of the show, but I also hate seeing Buffy lose everything and she leaves Sunnydale with her life in shambles.

Oh, and of course one of the many reasons S2 is my favorite season is because it introduces Oz! I love his character and his relationship with Willow. I loved seeing him always look at Willow like she's a goddess and always wondering who she is and wanting to get to know her from afar. Especially when Xander kept taking Willow for granted and hurting her, and it was great to see a guy court and want Willow and that she liked him too and showed so much confidence in wanting to be with him too. It was also great they introduced werewolves on the show and having Oz be one. I thought that was a great twist for Oz and werewolves seem to be ignored in the media compared to other sci fi creatures like vampires, witches, etc. The introduction of Kendra was another great thing about S2. The way they introduced her and had that cliffhanger with her saying she is Kendra the vampire slayer was so damn epic and well executed! That is such a great reveal and one of the best cliffhangers in the series. I just hate that we don't see Kendra more and she dies in such a horrible way, they could of at least had her go down swinging SMH.

S2 is the best season baby! lol.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 05-16-2023 at 03:58 PM
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

⇾ Favorite Character(s): Buffy, Spike
⇾ Favorite Couple(s): Spike/Dru
⇾ Favorite guest/recurring character(s): Spike
⇾ Favorite episode School Hard, Becoming Part 2
⇾ FAV storyline (or episode arc): Spike and Dru, Angel going evil
⇾ Favorite new addition cast member? James Marsters, Seth Green, Juliet Landau
⇾ Better Slayer: Buffy or Kendra?: Buffy. No slayer can match Buffy.
⇾ LEAST Favourite Character(s): Joyce. She gives Buffy so much trouble this season. Plus, as always, she's bland and easily gives in to mind control. But she is good with Spike.
⇾ LEAST Favorite Ship(s): Soulless Angel/Dru
⇾ Least favorite episode: Some Assembly Required. Misogyny and dismembering people. Don't need it.
⇾ Story that had potential but was dropped suddenly? I would have liked Giles and Jenny to have had more time together.
⇾ Angelus or Angel?: Angel is at his best soulless here.
⇾ Best character introduction? Spike and Dru
⇾ Who did you enjoy most: Spike vs Dru vs Angelus?: Spike was the best, but Dru was incredible and Angel is great soulless.
⇾ Scale 1-10 how do you rank this season: I'd say this is the second best season, after season 1. Great sense of fun and humour, great lines, great atmosphere, dark tragic storyline, marvellous Spike and Dru stuff, and SMG is just so good. The last episode is one of the best in the whole show, with sparkling interaction between Buffy and Spike.