Two more at the Met

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-25-2011, 05:16 AM
Passionate Fan

How stunning is she?
How damn hot is he?
How gorgeous are they?
How cute is the kid?

Kiki Just think about how strong their friendship will be when they finally manage to pass over it...
Old 03-25-2011, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Two more at the Met
Thanks Carla - love the air a lot more than the usual plain style.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Like the dress, hate the jewelery, love the lady. And is she looking more shapely?

Quote:
Do you think it would be totally out of line to write her and ask if her husband is up to being a biological father?
Worth the risk, don't you think?
Quote:
Glad to see people still provide their kid with a sensible name.
Yes! Thank you! Glad he's not Apple or Table.

Quote:
Screw that, I want her genes, not his
Get. In. Line.

Oh and Alicia had a major breakthrough this episode. She decided to finally take control of her life. I think she knows that going back to her old life is more a reality now than ever before. It's finally time to take a stand. But I still would have preferred if this had come earlier.
So I'm guessing the original plan for the show was to wrap up the election by 2.14 and then have this bombshell drop, thus throwing everything back into chaos.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:06 AM
Passionate Fan

I can't stop thinking about the episode and the moment Alicia will found out, I just have her reaction pictured in my head and it's just like this:

Am I crazy for feeling so bad and so involved in a TV character? I feel so bad at the only thought of how she can possibly feel that I feel sick too
Old 03-25-2011, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Julianna Margulies And Claire Danes Join Celebrity Crowd At The Opera House | I'm Not Obsessed

Julianna Margulies and Christine Baranski, co-stars on The Good Wife, were hanging out together at last night's YSL-sponsored performance of the Rossi comedy Le Comte Ory at the Metropolitan Opera. Since the pair roll in uptown circles, we asked if they ever run into the Spitzers, on whom their hit show was originally based. "I saw the Spitzers at Twelfth Night, and I must say he gave me a really warm smile, and I smiled back," Baranski said. "I think it's a family that's been through a lot. I particularly admire Mrs. Spitzer. I hope if they watch the show it entertains them and they don't take anything too personally." Margulies added, "If they do I hope it's not constantly opening a wound. That's what I pray for."

Good Wife Juliana Margulies Prays She’s Not ‘Constantly Opening a Wound’ for the Spitzers -- Daily Intel
Old 03-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witgit (View Post)
Like the dress, hate the jewelery, love the lady.
Same. But then, I'm not a fan of yellow gold, I prefer white. And if I have to wear yellow, I like the small trinkets better.
I do like that she matches though and her fondness for the colour black

How many of you think you'll would get along with JM if you'll met her?

Quote:
Yes! Thank you! Glad he's not Apple or Table.
Or Kal-el or Moon Unit.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the write up Laila. Love that they're hanging out together since JM and CB don't get too many scenes together.

Quote:
Hmm. I don't want to hazard a guess here. I think she's a remarkably sensible person by Hollywood standards. Even by normal ones, but I'm so finicky about my friends that I can't say.

Quote:
Or Kal-el or Moon Unit.
Please tell me you made that up. Please.
Quote:
I just have her reaction pictured in my head and it's just like this
I'm having a hard time imagining her reaction. There are so many things we still don't know. Does someone tell her or does she find out? Who tells her? When does she find out?
I'm just gearing up for the story to unfold. I think the secret really enlivened the series. There's this new energy to it now. I watch both waiting for it to happen and not wanting to see it.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Please tell me you made that up. Please.
Nope, these are the son and daughter of Nicholas Cage and Frank Zappa respectively.

I don't know how Alicia's going to react, but I can tell you it's probably going to be worse than when she found out about Peter's affairs with Amber and the others. It may be a thing of the past, but when she finds out now, she'll know the person he slept. It's someone she considers a friend.

Last edited by Lily_Marie; 03-25-2011 at 03:07 PM
Old 03-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_Marie (View Post)
Nope, these are the son and daughter of Nicholas Cage and Frank Zappa respectively.
Oh poor things no wonder kids grow up and kill their parents!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_Marie (View Post)
I don't know how Alicia's going to react, but I can tell you it's probably going to be worse that when she found out about Peter's affairs with Amber and the others. It may be a thing of the past, but when she finds out now, she'll know the person he slept. It's someone she considers a friend.
Definitely
Old 03-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinaberetta (View Post)
I can't stop thinking about the episode and the moment Alicia will found out, I just have her reaction pictured in my head and it's just like this:

Am I crazy for feeling so bad and so involved in a TV character? I feel so bad at the only thought of how she can possibly feel that I feel sick too
Seriously thats what I feel too we are gonna have to help each other through this thing!

Quote:
It's someone she considers a friend.
GAH! my heart keeps breaking

I honestly have been imaging how she will react. But I honestly just cannot, I think back about how sad she was in the Pilot when she goes to jail to visit Peter and I wonder if she would look that sad and depress?

Part of me wanted her to know YESTERDAY but the other part of me does not want to see it yet.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks Carla - love the air a lot more than the usual plain style.
Her hair is simply gorgeous

Quote:
Worth the risk, don't you think?
Don't encourage her, please

Quote:
It's finally time to take a stand. But I still would have preferred if this had come earlier.
Yes on both. I'm glad it's finally happening but that it has to happen in right before she gets hit by a ton of bricks again? Meh.

Quote:
So I'm guessing the original plan for the show was to wrap up the election by 2.14 and then have this bombshell drop, thus throwing everything back into chaos.
You think? I don't know. This feels so last minute to me. I think the plan didn't include that revelation at all and then they were looking for a spoiler in the election plot (come on, everything went from hell to peaches overnight for the Florrick Campaign, we all knew something wasn't right) and they remembered that thing they had discarded from Season 1 and ran with it.

Quote:
Am I crazy for feeling so bad and so involved in a TV character?
aww it's not crazy. It's a testament to the show and the actors for getting us that involved. You wished they didn't do it only to bash you on the head later but anyway

Quote:
Does someone tell her or does she find out? Who tells her? When does she find out?
Kalinda seems to want to tell her, from the promo. I hope it's not going to be Geneva or Wiley. That would be bad.

Quote:
I watch both waiting for it to happen and not wanting to see it.
I share the feeling. It's like I'm really excited for the opportunities that will give to the characters but at the same time I'm freaking out to find out how deep it'll cut and for how long. And the sorrow for poor Alicia... the sorrow!

Quote:
It may be a thing of the past, but when she finds out now, she'll know the person he slept. It's someone she considers a friend.
I think the cheating is not really going to be the worst part. The worst part will be the lying. Let's face it, Kalinda has never been the most open of friends even recently and somehow Alicia always trusted that she wasn't hiding anything from her, she was just private and Alicia respected that.
But now? that's screwed up.

Quote:
Part of me wanted her to know YESTERDAY but the other part of me does not want to see it yet.
I hope it's soon. The sooner she finds out, the sooner we'll move into phase 3 of this and get to the silver lining, whatever that is.

Quote:
I'd rather not think about things like that. But I would like to know her, if she wasn't like a huge star and on the other side of that big pond. She seems like a very genuine, cultured, funny, open and engaging person.

Quote:
Or Kal-el or Moon Unit.
or Anakin (like the kid of sister's boss )

Quote:
Nope, these are the son and daughter of Nicholas Cage
I hope he doesn't find his Kryptonite

Quote:
and Frank Zappa respectively.
And that's why people shouldn't be able to name their kids while under influence

Old 03-26-2011, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Julianna Margulies enjoys a date night with doting hubby Keith Lieberthal during the Metropolitan Opera gala premiere of Le Comte Ory held Thursday at NYC’s Lincoln Center.

The Good Wife star, 44, became a mom to their son Kieran, 3, later in life. What’s the biggest surprise?

“How much fun it is,” she tells me.

Still, effortlessly “having it all” is a myth, Julianna maintains.

“You don’t do it all,” she says. “You’re tired a lot, but if you love what you do, and you’re lucky enough to have a great husband, you make it work.”

Unlike many older moms, Julianna had no trouble getting her body back after baby.

“I got lucky. I was in good shape before I got pregnant, and I think if you’re in good shape before you get pregnant, it comes off pretty quick.”

Although she can’t workout every day because of schedule demands when her show is filming, she tries to fit in gym time whenever possible. And, sometimes she includes her hubby in her routine.

Julianna laughs, “We never have time, but we do try.”

She shares her best diet and fitness tip.

“You have to eat well and exercise,” she says. “There’s no getting around it. There’s no magic pill. You have to workout and you have to eat well.”

Julianna Margulies Calls Motherhood Tiring, Fun - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
Old 03-26-2011, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I share the feeling. It's like I'm really excited for the opportunities that will give to the characters but at the same time I'm freaking out to find out how deep it'll cut and for how long. And the sorrow for poor Alicia... the sorrow!
Yup, is like there is so much exciting things to come between A/K and yes everyone is more interesting and invested now, but I am scared that the wound are to deep, and that the Kings might not handle the story well. They honestly cannot go episode after episode without discussion the A/K dynamics, their change in dynamic will HAVE to be highlight in every episode.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Laila

Quote:
They honestly cannot go episode after episode without discussion the A/K dynamics, their change in dynamic will HAVE to be highlight in every episode.
I don't know. Let me tell you though that how they handle this will either renew my faith in them or finish it once and for all because you don't start this kind of fire if you're not sure how to end it.

I still think Alicia might surprise us all here.