Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've just got one question: I watch a lot of brand new episodes. Do I have to put spoiler tags everywhere? That's no problem for me, I just wanna know if that is necessary or how you like to keep it?
You don't have to put spoiler tags on episodes that have already aired.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You don't have to put spoiler tags on episodes that have already aired.
THX! I was not sure, I'd only do it for the latest episodes. But as I always write down the Show, Season and Episode you can easily see where I stand and there won't be no real problem to get spoiled I think. But how do you think I could ever watch episodes that are not aired? Okay, maybe with Skins UK, but normally I haven't seen any unaired stuff.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Friday Night Lights

Its over. TV will never be the same again.

The finale was great so not to give spoilers for those that havent seen it I will be vague. The things I loved:

The directing and overall feel of the show was spectacular as usual.

I looooved all the shoutouts to S1 they didn't insult us by doing straight out flashbacks but they trusted us to catch the refrences on our own.

The characters all ended in places I really thought were fitting.

The 5 minute montage at the end with the cast and a few scenes from throughout the series. It was great listening to how all the cast felt about the show. As one said "THis show will go down as one of the best in TV history"...from the cinematography to the acting and storylines its very unique.

And thats all I can say without getting into specific storylines. For yall that havent seen this season yet its great yall will love it!
Old 02-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And thats all I can say without getting into specific storylines. For yall that havent seen this season yet its great yall will love it!
I can't wait to see this season. I'm glad that you're happy with the way that the characters ended. That's encouraging.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

The Wonder Years: Season 3, Episode 19

Nice episode, Paul tried out for Baseball, but Kevin got lucky and hit the ball, so he was now on the list and got into the team, though he played really bad. He later found out, that his father was the reason, he knew Couch Baker from the war. It was a nice episode, liked it, and the end was sweet, no matter if it was only a daydream.

Outsourced: Season 1, Episode 14

Hm. I don't know what to do with this show?! It started really nice, I liked many of the first 11 episodes, but after that 2 really weak, average episodes appeared, and today's episode was not much better. Gubda got mad with a customer on the phone, so after a short anti-aggression-training, where Todd showed, that he's an idiot, though I like him, sometimes it seems as if he doesn't give a damn about the Indian culture. , Gubda got suspended for a week. Rashiv was sneaky as usual, that was fun, and I could laugh a coulple of times in the first 5-8 minutes of this episode. But after that the episode got really boring, didn't laugh, wasn't interesting, I hope it gets better. If it stay that plain, I think I'll have to stop watching it.

Here's by the way my list of finished tv-seasons in 2011. Due to the current US-Season I won't finish that many shows until may, but I'm on my way, I'll make it. http://www.imdb.com/list/eT0ZwnsSmSU/
Old 02-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Outsourced: Season 1, Episode 14

Hm. I don't know what to do with this show?! It started really nice,
I started to watch this show a while back and found it hilarious. But then, it started to get really silly and I haven't watched it since. I guess I'm not the only one.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I started to watch this show a while back and found it hilarious. But then, it started to get really silly and I haven't watched it since. I guess I'm not the only one.
Hey! A little while after the US season had just took off, I watched 4 pilots: "Raising Hope", "Running Wilde", "Better With You" and of course "Outsourced". I didn't really like the other pilots, but "Outsourced" was nice, had potential. Yeah, and it was really nice, not every episode was good, but there were really good ones that made me laugh and I really like the characters. But the now last 3 episodes were all kinda average, I didn't laugh, it was nothing new, not funny, just boring. I hope it gets better, if not I'm out. It was never a great comedy, but a nice one that I liked to watch every week - until now.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Friday Night Lights Series Finale

Shelby, I forgot to tell you but I'm about 20% spoiled.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

How could that happen, Michelle?
Old 02-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm sadly not suprised. I know with The OC I have had to make a strong effort not to find things out and I dont have to worry about people discussing it in front of me all the time. But spill what do you know!?

ETA: Or wait is it stuff that would spoil others? Granted you dont know this since you havent seen the other season yet ......
Old 02-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I wasn't thinking and went on a Tim/Tyra thread on the FNL board... then I read some stuff about what happens to them in the finale as far as if they end up together or not or with other people.

I have to say:

Spoiler:

And yes, that's ALL I know for the series finale but at least I'm happy about it?
Old 02-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Haha yes this is why when you were disucssing a certain relationship not so fondly all I could say was ummm "Not exactly"....But yeah just keep watching the show really evolves over time and another thing....STAY OFF THE FNL BOARD missy!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl08 (View Post)
Haha yes this is why when you were disucssing a certain relationship not so fondly all I could say was ummm "Not exactly"....But yeah just keep watching the show really evolves over time and another thing....STAY OFF THE FNL BOARD missy!
LOL, I know. It's tough. I will though from now on.

Are you happy how that turned out or not?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL, I know. It's tough. I will though from now on.

Are you happy how that turned out or not?

You better! This show doesn't have any HUGE twists in the way Chuck did but its a different show. FNL is all about the relationships between everyone and if you already know the end game I promise this show wont be the same. It will still be enjoyable because its that good but its better to just go on the journey with the characters instead of just being like "Oh this is rough but I know it works out in the end." and so on....

And Yes I was I love both characters so I was happy for them. There were other pairing I loved more in earlier years of their lives but now at this point it was clear these two were in love.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

FNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby
You better! This show doesn't have any HUGE twists in the way Chuck did but its a different show. FNL is all about the relationships between everyone and if you already know the end game I promise this show wont be the same. It will still be enjoyable because its that good but its better to just go on the journey with the characters instead of just being like "Oh this is rough but I know it works out in the end." and so on....
Makes sense. Thankfully I do not know anything else but what I said above and I plan on keeping it that way. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby
And Yes I was I love both characters so I was happy for them. There were other pairing I loved more in earlier years of their lives but now at this point it was clear these two were in love.
Very cool. See I didn't need to watch the entire series to agree with you here on this point though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I think you're really going to like Chuck. I look forward to your thoughts on that one.
Thanks, Back at ya with PLL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I kinda envy you experiencing these FNL episodes for the first time. I rewatched the first three seasons in the week before the finale, and it just completely rekindled my insane love for the show, especially watching the almost perfect first season again. 1.06 is where I thought the season really kicked off into overdrive, so enjoy.

Season one has a bunch of my favorite FNL episodes of all time in it, and you are hitting a stretch that contains pretty much all of them: 1.09, 1.11, 1.15-1.17, and probably second or third on my list of all time faves: 1.20 (Mud Bowl).
Wow, this is great to hear! I will watch Chuck today and get started with 1.06 after that. I'll start reporting specific thoughts on the episodes as I move along too. I'll try not to babble too much or else I can get backed up so I'll go for main, short points for right now as I rip on through the series.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread