Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Excellent!
Hey, it couldn't hurt.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't understand something.......Although Summerland is a pretty good show why is it taking Everwood spot?
Old 02-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200
I don't understand something.......Although Summerland is a pretty good show why is it taking Everwood spot?
Hey COOLCAT. Good to see you around here. In response to your question.. Summerland is not really taking Everwood's spot in the big picture.. All that's happening is once the second hiatus starts for Everwood, instead of the WB showing Everwood reruns, they are going to show Summerland, instead. Then, once Everwood returns on April 18th, Everwood will resume its normal spot/day/time. The spec about why they are doing this is mainly because Everwood IS such a solid show, they can afford to not show reruns during the hiatus, and put Summerland on to test the waters on that show to evaluate that shows future. So basically, the WB feels like Everwood is so solid, they don't need to show reruns of it during hiatus and to take advantage of this fact, they can figure out the future of another one of their shows (Summerland).

Personally, I want the Everwood reruns regardless of how we should be happy that the WB feels so confident in how successful and secure Everwood is.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watch with Kristin (WARNING.. THE LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS.. IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN SPOILER FREE, DO NOT GO TO THE LINK)

Here's some things mentioned in the article:

- "I think everyone wants Ephram and Amy to be together, they're the perfect, ideal couple; and I think the writers are aware of that." (Emily about E/A)

- Emily and Sarah Drew are best friends in real life (How cute is that )

- Hannah will be around for awhile - producers asked Sarah to sign on for four years, but she opted for two since her hubby is back in Los Angeles and the show shoots in Park City, Utah.(if this is a spoiler, please edit it)

- Treat is convinced the show isn't going anywhere. "I think we'll go at least six seasons...Ephram can just stay in town, go to junior college and flip burgers. It's perfect!"

- There's also a clip of Emily, Tom, Chris, Sarah and Scott where the boys start comparing size.

Laura|

Last edited by jediwands; 02-05-2005 at 06:07 PM
Old 02-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks so much, Lazy, for posting that. That part about Sarah sticking around isn't really spoilerish because it doesn't spoil anything about Hannah's character so it's just fine the way you wrote it. Thanks again. Regarding the link.. All I did was add a spoiler warning to it.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-05-2005 at 06:05 PM
Old 02-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do any of y'all know who James St. James "The Real Jimmy Hollywood" is? If not, he comes on the radio station here in Vegas and gives all the gossip about what's going on in Hollywood. His show is national. Anyhow, this morning he stated that one of the actresses who plays a Housewife will appear on the cover of an upcoming issue of The Advocate. She will be coming out! He broke it down like this:

Terry is or was happily married. Don't remember exactly what he said.

Felicity is happily married.

Edie doesn't love anything more than men.

Eva is dating a guy from N'sync. (which we already know)

Marcia has never been married, but has only stated that she has a companion.

Therefore, his guess is Marcia. But he isn't positive.

James St. James "The Real Jimmy Hollywood" is usually always right from my knowledge, so I'm going to believe him on this one. Plus I found another article about this subject from http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/tv...ives-032213.php. The article states this:

"In other Desperate Housewives news, another cast member is going to come out of the closet in real life with the help of an upcoming cover of The Advocate and a string of talk show appearances. Just in time for May sweeps. Yes, I do know which cast member (it’s the talk of the set thanks to the fact said cast member wants to give The Advocate the exclusive – the editor is a close friend of the star - before announcing it to the rest of the media and so the coming out process is as complicated as the plans for a war) but I will keep mom on who exactly it is other than to say that it won’t be much of a surprise to those on DL. Oh, and the gay cast member will also announce a relationship with the lead of another TV series."

I got some info about who her gal pal is from the following site. I don't really like the language they use, but here it is. http://pagesixsixsix.blogspot.com/2...erate-dirt.html

"The general consensus and further posts from the spy lead you to believe that Marcia Cross is the one to come out as a dyke, which is not much of a shocker. However, the real speculation was as to who Cross’ gal pal is.

The ABC spy said that the carpet-munching paramour stars in a show for the WB. Talk centered around Lori Loughlin of Summerland, who was spotted not too long ago with Cross at a Lakers game, and Nina Feeney, who co-starred with Cross on Everwood.However, all fingers seem to point in the direction of Gilmore Girls star Lauren Graham. Whether this turns out to be true or not, only time will tell."

Anyhow, I GUESS WE'LL SEE!
Old 02-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, that's very interesting. I don't like the language of that last article, but thanks for the info!
Old 02-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I agree, sporty. I didn't particularly like the language of that article. I'll leave the bit on this thread because technically, it can fall under news.. Even though I'm stretching that just a bit. However, just remember guys, that article is basically gossip/spec and nothing has been confirmed as fact. Also, I pasted the article over to the gossip thread that I started and if you wish to discuss it further, you can do so over there. Of course, any other bits of gossip, you can discuss over there as well. Thanks.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-07-2005 at 05:52 PM
Old 02-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Wilpen oh that is good news. I would be furious if Everwood ended.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hey COOLCAT. Yeah, the spec about how long Everwood might last is around 6 seasons.. Treat Williams predicted 6 seasons. Also, they tried to sign Sarah Drew (Hannah) for four years, but she signed for two for now. I think the fact that they wanted her for four, shows how they also imagine this show running for at least 6 seasons.

So yes, I think it's safe to say that this show seems to be only near the midway point of the series. At least another few seasons left.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

6 seasons songs great...but I wouldn't compain if we got more either way, I'll be happy as long as Amy and Ephram are together in the end.

Old 02-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

I'm all for three more years if ... the writers can handle it.

kenny | credit
Old 02-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes, I'm definitely up for 3 more seasons. ALLSTAR, you make a good point about if the writers can handle it. ITA. I think Berlanti had a vision of how many seasons he was going to need to tell his story.. I hope that however long he needed, that's exactly what we'll get. And I'm with Lit.. As long as E/A are together in the end, I will be all kinds of happy.
Old 02-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Well, the reason I said that is because he made Dawson's Creek go too long. So, I hope he understands timing/pacing, not dragging out stories, etc. I can honestly see the show go one, possibly two more years. After that would be a stretch IMO.

kenny | credit
Old 02-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Wouldn't Stupin have been more in charge with how long Dawson's Creek went? I mean, Berlanti was pretty much a writer first and foremost on the show, although he produced a bit I think. However, I think when Kevin Williamson left after season 2, Stupin was the man in charge of Dawson's Creek..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread