Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Cute Is She (View Post)
Now onto Ephram and Amy...

I love how we got this huge discussion from my favorite E/A (postcard/sex) scene
How do you feel about that scene, Rachel? Do you think that it was difficult for Ephram to say those words to Amy? Do you think that Ephram can easily share his emotions (like he does with his dad!)?
Old 04-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How do you feel about that scene, Rachel? Do you think that it was difficult for Ephram to say those words to Amy? Do you think that Ephram can easily share his emotions (like he does with his dad!)?
Well since it was my favorite scene I love it

I do think it was difficult for Ephram to speak to Amy like that. I think it was also beautiful he spoke to her like that. "Those...those are yours." I love how he missed her and he told her how hard it was for him to leave her. He's just so open with Amy in that scene. It makes me really happy how honest he is with her because often those two are fumbling their words and not clear towards each other.

I think, like I said above, that it was difficult for Ephram to share his feelings with Amy. So no I do not think it is easy for him to talk about his feelings with everyone.

I found the link
YouTube - Everwood Scene: Postcards
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Cute Is She (View Post)

Thanks so much for that link, Rachel. I can never get enough of that beautiful scene.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-25-2009, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Another thanks for the link, Rachel! It really is a gorgeous scene. It's also more mature then the scenes they had together in season one or two when not together. Which sounds really obvious as they are more mature, hee, but it's written and acted that way too.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

totally agree, 'Tos. Thus...my favorite scene
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

It's very deserving of a favourite scene for them.

How about your least favourite scene?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 04-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Least favorite scene... I don't remember what season it is or what exactly happens but it breaks my heart when Amy realizes she knows before Ephram about Madison and the baby.
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Great choice. Aw, poor Amy. Although, I did like that Emily acted the heck out of that scene, hee, but yes, I felt so bad for her!

I'll have to think of a choice myself, but I'm sure I know Betty's least favourite Greenies scene.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
I'll have to think of a choice myself, but I'm sure I know Betty's least favourite Greenies scene.
Hmmm...I wonder which one you think is my least favorite scene. I have a couple of them.
My all time least favorite scene is the one in which Amy gives back the circle necklace and Ephram actually tells her that he doesn't believe in forever!

A close second is when Ephram rejected the second chance at a Julliard audition that Amy gratiously set up and the scene ended with Ephram telling Amy that his baby was more important than she was.

A close third is when Ephram went to see Amy after he found out that Rose had cancer....he asked her if she needed him and she responded, "Go to Europe....I don't need you." Why did she say that?! She needed him!! Why did Ephram say "Okay" and just let it go?! Her mom had cancer....of course she needed him!! What a self-centered creep he had become! (Seriously, I still love him....but facts are facts!)
Old 04-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
A close third is when Ephram went to see Amy after he found out that Rose had cancer....he asked her if she needed him and she responded, "Go to Europe....I don't need you." Why did she say that?! She needed him!! Why did Ephram say "Okay" and just let it go?! Her mom had cancer....of course she needed him!! What a self-centered creep he had become! (Seriously, I still love him....but facts are facts!)
Breaks my heart EVERY TIME
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Well, I'm going to have to agree with all three of your scene, Betty. Man, four really heartbreaking scenes between them so far that both of you have noted. Luckily they had more than four great scenes to balance things out, or they would be a really depressing couple!

Quote:
Hmmm...I wonder which one you think is my least favorite scene. I have a couple of them.
My all time least favorite scene is the one in which Amy gives back the circle necklace and Ephram actually tells her that he doesn't believe in forever
This is definitely what I figured would be your least favourite. And it is mine too. It's very hard to watch even still, even knowing that they do ultimately get together. Ephram is in such a hard and dark place at that point, but I still can't help but feel sooooooo bad for Amy here.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Another scene that I truely hated was the scene in Epham's garage. He was sweeping (seriously, did it really look like he was sweeping? ).
Anyway, Amy came by to get her stuff....was going to tell him about her mom...but changed her mind. I was so sad (heartbroken)....I didn't want Ephram to leave! I was sad and furious with him at the same time.

*I think that this is the reason that I can't vote for any scene from this episode in any Tournament. I truely detested this episode....the only beautiful moment for me was Ephram and Delia (kissing the top of her head). But that scene was also devastatingly sad.*
Old 04-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

When Amy gets her stuff from Ephram
Brody♥Bilson
Old 05-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

I think we've brought down the thread with too many depressing scenes. But yes, great choices. They really did have a lot of sad scenes together during that stretch of their breakup in season three.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread