Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Is the national championship a European thing where it's country against country?
No, I mean the World Championships (in April-May) with USA, Canada etc.

Thanks for explaining that NH thing. Now, I'm not gonna comment on that

Speaking of 7th Heaven, did anyone watch that musical episode? Was it as bad (and I mean reallyyy bad) as I heard it was?

Quote:
I also think she is much better looking than Anna. For me, Anna is beautiful in kind of a sexy way whereas Maria is more of a classic and natural beauty.
That's how I would put it too. But I liked Anna's hair. Another person who has/had a great hair is Portia de Rossi. I remember beind amazed when I first saw her in Ally McBeal

Laura|
Old 03-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maria
Anyway i think the reason that at least some of the actors are still on is because in this day of failed entertainment endevours and the 35 day movie shoot, the show provides a steady paycheck. And the younger ones have never really known any other gig besides this one, it's a part of them.
-maria
Yeah, I agree. That makes a ton of sense.

Quote:
No, I mean the World Championships (in April-May) with USA, Canada etc.
Ah. Gotcha.

Quote:
Thanks for explaining that NH thing. Now, I'm not gonna comment on that
LOL.. Yeah, lets just say that I'm soooooo glad I don't watch the show anymore.

Quote:
Speaking of 7th Heaven, did anyone watch that musical episode? Was it as bad (and I mean reallyyy bad) as I heard it was?
Well, lets put it this way.. I had it on because I was anxiously awaiting Everwood, and I was hoping to see a new trailer for Everwood during the commercials, and I was laughing to tears from how incredibly ridiculous that whole bit was. I can't believe any of the actors even agreed to that! I mean, they probably didn't have much choice, but still.. I would have put up a fight to the big wigs and said that I certainly didn't like the theme of the episode.

Quote:
That's how I would put it too. But I liked Anna's hair. Another person who has/had a great hair is Portia de Rossi. I remember beind amazed when I first saw her in Ally McBeal
Thanks. Yes, I love Anna's hair. Yes, Portia also has great hair..

Talking a little about E/A, cuz well, this is their thread..

What do you guys think about how everything is going to play out? A couple questions I'll throw out there..

1) Will they still be together after Madisongate is over?
2) What about Princetongate?
3) End of season 3.. Will they still be together?
4) Where will they attend college?

What does everyone thinK?
Old 03-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Jay
Master Fan

as far as 7th heaven is concerned....that show should have been dead yrs ago. The reason it's been successful 'cause it's a family show. I'm still pissed that WB cancelled Angel...should have been 7th heaven.

Anna is ok...but she stinks as a tennis player.

Gosh...it will be hard to endure this long hiatus.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Vids

Hey Guys,

I am a huge Greenies fan and was wondering where I could find some video clips of Ephram and Amy, I am looking for episode video clips.

Thanks Alex
Old 03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

I found a few clips here. THey are mostly videos though...
Old 03-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LOL.. Yeah, lets just say that I'm soooooo glad I don't watch the show anymore.
Lol.

Quote:
Well, lets put it this way.. I had it on because I was anxiously awaiting Everwood, and I was hoping to see a new trailer for Everwood during the commercials, and I was laughing to tears from how incredibly ridiculous that whole bit was. I can't believe any of the actors even agreed to that! I mean, they probably didn't have much choice, but still.. I would have put up a fight to the big wigs and said that I certainly didn't like the theme of the episode.
I've heard nothing bad bad things about the episode. It seems to be so bad that I want to see it myself They actually made the actors sing??

Quote:
Talking a little about E/A, cuz well, this is their thread..
EVC Online has some beautiful new E/A WPs.

Quote:
1) I believe they will stay together and Amy will be there for Ephram
2) Amy might get a little upset first but I don't think it's going to be a huge deal between them. They have to deal with the Madisongate and that's a much bigger issue. So if they get past that, then they will get past the Princetongate issue too.
3) I believe (and hope) so
4) I don't know anything about US colleges but I think they either stay in Everwood or go to a college that's nearby.

Simplified Evolution has some clips.

Laura|
Old 03-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
1. I think so. There really isn't any reason for them to break up, unless Ephram is an ass about the fact that Amy knew and didn't tell him, or if he is stupid and decides he needs to get with Madison because she has his child.
2. It could be a big deal, especially if the news comes as Amy is trying to decide if they should stay together. Getting the letter from Princeton could serve as a sign for her that they should break up, or that Ephram was having doubts back then (even though that is completely the opposite of what I believe he was feeling).
3. I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes. Usually I'm not an optomistic person, but I think they will be together.
4. I just can't see them leaving Everwood, so I'm going to say Colorado A&M
Old 03-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

1. I think they'll maybe have some problems but ultimately I think they'd help each other get through all this.
2. Yeah, they'd have problems. But if they can get through #1, then this is not really anything big enough to screw over the relationship.
3. Hopefully =)
4. Around Everwood. This is a TV, of course, so you know they have to go to college around their town or else they'd have major problems with the show.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After thinking about this (Wilpen ) I think they're together when the season ends or if they break up, they get back together at some point next season.

Laura|
Old 03-05-2005, 11:54 AM
New Fan

Quote:

1. I think they will be together after madisongate is over...or at least they better be lol
2. If they make if through madisongate then i think they can def make it through Princetongate. If Ephram just explains why he did it then it should be alright. And he just has to assure Amy that he didnt do it cause he doesnt have faith in them
3. I hope so...but i dont no
4. I think they will attend college somewhere near Everwood.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

lol Lazy.

Great answers, everyone.

I think that no matter what happens to E/A between now and the end of the series, I have faith in what EVC said when she basically, in so many words, explained the importance of the E/A relationship. Greg has also been known to vocalize his support for the E/A relationship. I think the bottom line is that no matter what happens with E/A between now and the end of the series, E/A will find a way to end up together in the end, no matter what. If these two aren't destined for a happy ending, then I don't know what other couple is more worthy of it. They are just meant to be. It's that simple.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Do i have to pm the thread starter to be added to the list? Or can I just ask to be added here?

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 03-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxybabygirl
Do i have to pm the thread starter to be added to the list? Or can I just ask to be added here?
You can certainly ask right here, and I have just added you to the list. Welcome foxybabygirl.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Word Wilpen

Welcome foxybabygirl! We have almost 100 members

hmm, I was going to say something but I forgot what

Laura|
Old 03-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy
We have almost 100 members
I know! Awesome.

Quote:
hmm, I was going to say something but I forgot what
Well, spill it whenever you remember, okay?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread