Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2022, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Figured

Will just have to wait and see

Definitely wouldn't have been a bad thing for the writers to have developed their relationship more.

Yes, most certainly.

Which one of Brooke’s exes (excluding Lucas of course) would you say annoys you the most?
Old 04-07-2022, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Was about to message you about that funny enough
Old 04-07-2022, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Yes, most certainly.

Which one of Brooke’s exes (excluding Lucas of course) would you say annoys you the most?
Probably Felix

You?
Old 04-07-2022, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Was about to message you about that funny enough
I know. I’m psychic.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Probably Felix

You?
Felix too.

He wasn’t an ex but Mouth really bothered me anywhere near Brooke early seasons too. Now I know why… it was a weird version of Monster.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know. I’m psychic.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Felix too.

He wasn’t an ex but Mouth really bothered me anywhere near Brooke early seasons too. Now I know why… it was a weird version of Monster.
It always bothered that Mouth felt entitled to Brooke just because he was nice to her.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you think it was a mistake to keep Dan around the adult years? Especially when it was clear that the writers didn't really know what to do with him at certain points.
Old 04-08-2022, 06:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Do you think it was a mistake to keep Dan around the adult years? Especially when it was clear that the writers didn't really know what to do with him at certain points.
I thought it was completely unrealistic for Dan to still be around especially since he had confessed to murdering Keith. How in the world was he able to get out of prison? I also thought that a lot of the stories he was in were outlandish, like him and Rachel being married and hosting a talk show, or him being kidnapped and held as a prisoner by and then killing Nanny Carrie, and of course the dog eating the heart he was supposed to receive. He definitely outlived his usefulness on the show.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-08-2022, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It always bothered that Mouth felt entitled to Brooke just because he was nice to her.
Many believe Mouth was a version of Mark. Monster most likely felt entitled to Hilarie for hiring her as lead actress and as a result, in his sick mind, his sexual advances should have been welcomed by Hilarie like she owed him for his supposed generosity.
Old 04-08-2022, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I do. I know the show is not known for being super realistic in many ways, but he was convicted of murder and there is no way he would have been able to get out when he did. It’s absolutely ridiculous how this played out. His storylines that followed were just stupid and a waste of time. I love the episode when he passes away and the beautiful spiritual elements that transpired. The episode was very well done but I believe it should’ve taken place at the end of season four, at the very latest, season five.
Old 04-08-2022, 07:47 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I do. I know the show is not known for being super realistic in many ways, but he was convicted of murder and there is no way he would have been able to get out when he did. It’s absolutely ridiculous how this played out. His storylines that followed were just stupid and a waste of time. I love the episode when he passes away and the beautiful spiritual elements that transpired. The episode was very well done but I believe it should’ve taken place at the end of season four, at the very latest, season five.
We both basically said the same thing but you said it better!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-08-2022, 07:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Many believe Mouth was a version of Mark. Monster most likely felt entitled to Hilarie for hiring her as lead actress and as a result, in his sick mind, his sexual advances should have been welcomed by Hilarie like she owed him for his supposed generosity.
That's so sick.

Old 04-08-2022, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
We both basically said the same thing but you said it better!
No, I did not.
Old 04-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's so sick.
It really is. I couldn't even imagine the torture he caused. I am still shocked he got away with it for so long since it was happening with both casts it appears.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread