Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2022, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Quote:
Got it. Would you say one of the three is more of like the leader of the podcast or all three chime in about evenly?
Honestly, I feel like its Hilarie. lol. I think her VJ days kind of put her in the right spot to "host".

Joy misses quite a bit because of her schedule, and Sophia missed one as well, but to me it feels sort of like its Hialrie/Sophia mostly leading the discussion the majority of the time.

Yeah Im watcing a reactor watch season 9 and Im pleasantly surprised by the storylines that season. Even Chase's storyline that year was more meaningful finally dealing with Chuck and his fathers abuse. IDk where the shift came in but the show as just so much stronger when ti was serious vs when it tried t do the stupid humor stuff.

I have a question, because I found a document with music on it but... what were your favorite song choices on the series? Can be LP related of course, but also otherwise.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
I was bored but yes, didn't truly loathe. But I'd never watch it again.
Me neither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Honestly, I feel like its Hilarie. lol. I think her VJ days kind of put her in the right spot to "host".

Joy misses quite a bit because of her schedule, and Sophia missed one as well, but to me it feels sort of like its Hialrie/Sophia mostly leading the discussion the majority of the time.

Yeah Im watcing a reactor watch season 9 and Im pleasantly surprised by the storylines that season. Even Chase's storyline that year was more meaningful finally dealing with Chuck and his fathers abuse. IDk where the shift came in but the show as just so much stronger when ti was serious vs when it tried t do the stupid humor stuff.

I have a question, because I found a document with music on it but... what were your favorite song choices on the series? Can be LP related of course, but also otherwise.
Hilarie's definitely the best too imo, plus her takes for the most part have been better than Joy and Sophia's (especially this season).

Surprised how much Joy has missed compared to Sophia, especially since the latter has Good Sam as well.

Honestly the show nailed the music pretty well for the most part, so I will just pick some of my favourites

Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Disintegration - Jimmy Eat World
Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics
Heartbeats - José González
Unsatisfied- Nine Black Alps
Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
23 - Jimmy Eat World
Sorrowing Man - City & Colour
Times Like These - Foo Fighters
Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin
Old 05-08-2022, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Quote:
Hilarie's definitely the best too imo, plus her takes for the most part have been better than Joy and Sophia's (especially this season).
Totally agree. Hilarie always ends up saying things that Im thinking. Also, I think if it werent for all the Lucas bashing, shed probably be having different things to say.

The one thing that bothers me with Hilarie is that shes so hard on peyton though and constantly critisizing her. I get it, because I would do that too, its like Hilaries nature to be humble and call out her character but sophie/joy dont do that with their characters, so you never hear any negative critisim with brooke and haley when imo they deserve it too! So that can be frustrating. I wish Hilare would talk positively about Peyton becasue hello, there are many peyton fans.

I'll have to think about my music thoughts and post tomorrow. Most of them are LP related haha.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Totally agree. Hilarie always ends up saying things that Im thinking. Also, I think if it werent for all the Lucas bashing, shed probably be having different things to say.

The one thing that bothers me with Hilarie is that shes so hard on peyton though and constantly critisizing her. I get it, because I would do that too, its like Hilaries nature to be humble and call out her character but sophie/joy dont do that with their characters, so you never hear any negative critisim with brooke and haley when imo they deserve it too! So that can be frustrating. I wish Hilare would talk positively about Peyton becasue hello, there are many peyton fans.

I'll have to think about my music thoughts and post tomorrow. Most of them are LP related haha.
Same here

Definitely wish that Hilaire could praise Peyton more, but at the same time I'm glad she can call out Peyton since it's pretty annoying that Joy and especially Sophia can't do that with their characters.

Figured, haha
Old 05-09-2022, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread