Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2022, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Not just highschoolers. i teach kids that range from 3 years all the way up to 18 years. So its a lot of kids. I have 7 different classes lol. And we had to keep our doors locked even in the heat because we had a weird man walk into one of our classes and just sit down and watch, it was creepy. So lots of germs flying around in one small room.
Oh wow, I was thinking dance/high school only! Yes, you teach all different ages which totally makes sense as to why you get sick a lot. Germs are absolutely everywhere, indeed.

I watched my nieces while I went to college and picked up everything they would get for infections. Once they got older, it just vanished. Kids definitely carry a lot of germs, and I wouldn't even call my nieces when they were younger as getting excessive infections either. It's just that every common thing they would get, I was definitely picking up from them. LOL.

Quote:
Not really. I mean, my niece is a girl and shes older so naturally we get a long better. And my nephew can be very sensitive. But he used to be so freaking cute and adorable. Now that they are getting older i can see the brattiness starting to come out. And considering my recent convo with niece about politics, i dont have high hopes. i hope she gets a phone soon so I can text her a lot and hopefully start influencing her more in regards to politics and whats important.
YESSSSSSSS. I do that with my nieces all the time, we text like crazy and have gone there since they first got phones. It's nice because they sometimes tell me things they rather not tell their parents. I love that I give them this option. Nothing major, but just little things they might want an opinion on that they rather talk to me about only.

So good idea about the texting with your niece. I know you will help make sure she's not just seeing things the way your brother-in-law wants her to with your sister too passive to stop it. You will make sure she gets an alternative.

Quote:
People always ask me this and I never know. I dont know what dog breeds are lmao. Its a bigger dog. My boss said it looked like a spaniel of some sort. no idea but hes the most annoying dog ever! Very wild. His new game was dragging his huge outside dog bed all the way down the yard, like seriously dog???
Oh my God.

Quote:
Hes not even a loving dog, like you try to pet him and he just kinda sits there, doesnt really seek it out or wag its tail and doesnt make eye contact, its very odd. Not sure why they would want this dog tbh. He does NOT listen whatsoever either. but maybe he is better with the actual owners idk.
Wow. Is he an older dog or younger?

Quote:
We leave Saturday morning the 25th really early. Like 7am so we have to get up and get to the airport so early!

I have a lot left to do before then. I have a derm appointment on the 21st finally, which is great because my foot is really bad with eczema right now. And my cist wound still hurts/is extremely itchy... so i need it checked out.
The derm appointment is great timing! You can get both issues looked at, and yes, the derm can absolutely look at the cyst wound as well.

Quote:
I still have to do my hair, my nails, pack, figure out what outfits im bringing, plan some more hawaii trips, clean my entire room, shave my whole body, laundry, etc
You have a lot to do!

Like I said, if you want to delay the Everwood rewatch a bit more, please do! Let us know what you think over on the rewatch thread and we can set something up.

Quote:
Diet is rough.

80 oz of water a day (not a lot but for me it is because i never drink water)
1200 calories
eat between the hours of 12pm and 6pm
No sweets, fast food, or drinks besides water and my coffee
Healthy foods only like veggies, chicken, salads, fish etc
Only 1 8oz coffee a day with minimal flavoring
2 workouts a day. 1 20 minute workout with cardio and a focus on a part of my body (ie legs, abs or arms) and then a 2nd workout video from Jillian Michaels

I have lost 3 pounds so far and its only been 2 days so doing well. I am back at my lowest wieght this year (16 pounds down) but wanted to lose a few more before I left. We'll see if I can do it.

I will gain it all back in hawaii anyways im sure lmao

That's a great diet/exercise program... healthy, if even strict!
Old 06-18-2022, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-18-2022, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-19-2022, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ LOL.
Old 06-19-2022, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-19-2022, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Where is this museum?
Old 06-19-2022, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Wow. Is he an older dog or younger?
He's young. Less than a year. I prefer older dogs for SUREEE. Puppies are damn annoying.

Happy Step Fathers day over here.

Lost 5 pounds now. I officially passed my lowest weight! So exciting.
Old 06-20-2022, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Where is this museum?
Santa Rosa, CA, although most of everything related to Peanuts is all over Minnesota since that is where Charles Schulz is from.
Old 06-20-2022, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
He's young. Less than a year. I prefer older dogs for SUREEE. Puppies are damn annoying.

Happy Step Fathers day over here.

Lost 5 pounds now. I officially passed my lowest weight! So exciting.
I do as well! Having a puppy is like having a little human baby and just no. I basically raised my nieces while finishing up college (Masters) in the evenings and that was enough... until I got my current dog and realized it was just as tough when he was a puppy.

Wow, congrats on the weight loss! YES!

You are going to have so much fun in Hawaii! Is the planning coming together?
Old 06-20-2022, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Forgot to post this:

Old 06-20-2022, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-20-2022, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-20-2022, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Presently 98 F, with humidity, 104 F and our AC is shot. Has been for 48 hours. It will run slightly but that’s about it. We had someone my dad knows who’s really good at this sort of thing come out this morning. Compressor is totally shot. Good news is he can get the exact parts we need (they are specialized ones due to the system) and put it in still tonight or first thing in the morning.
Old 06-21-2022, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You are going to have so much fun in Hawaii! Is the planning coming together?
Not realy. My sister doesn't want to plan anything until her husband leaves, which he left today, but its a bit too late. Im frustrated because she never got the car she was supposed to rent. Then she tells my mom she is worrid because she has no money right now and doesn't know how shes going to afford things in hawaii. I already payed for the flight and hte room and i am essentially going to be paying for the car to remain at the airport, all she needs to pay is food! Like damn. Its a once in a life time trip. and it makes me mad because if it were her husband, no problem,but becasue its her, spending money is a no no. So effing annoying. But I dont care, I have money saved and if I spend a lot this trip, then fine. I dont care. Its worth it. And Im gonna try my hardest to just go with the flow and not fight and just relax. Whatever she wants to do, fine, Ill go with it lol. I wanna have a good time and eat and drink and thats it haha. 6 days of no thinking!

I just hope the bnb is okay because Ive been hearing some horror stories.

I have that derm appintment tomorrow and then I can finally start relaxing a bit becasue that has been making me anxious.

I will prob. clean and pack tomorrow though cuz Im antsy lol. At least i am feeling good about my weight and better about my body though!
Old 06-21-2022, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Getting the AC Compressor replaced right now thank God! Of course the last two days were some of the hottest in history in Minnesota and today will be cooler by comparison but oh well, give me back regular AC today, thanks.

Forgot this from yesterday:

Closed Thread   Post New Thread