Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-26-2022, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Wow, that's wonderful! It looks like a beautiful place!
It really is. We went there over the years with my mom when Anna and Sara were children. Lots of memories on the lakes in Minnesota and this one in particular has many fond memories.
Old 06-27-2022, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-28-2022, 07:37 AM
Administrator

They had a small fire in one of the cubicles in our office last week, so I have to work from home instead of going into the office. My heart is broken and I'll never be the same! Of course my idiot boss didn't tell me to stay home until I was halfway out the door, but I'm just glad to be staying home.

On a happy note, today is Teresa's birthday! We're going to go out to one of our favorite restaurants tonight to celebrate.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-28-2022, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They had a small fire in one of the cubicles in our office last week, so I have to work from home instead of going into the office. My heart is broken and I'll never be the same! Of course my idiot boss didn't tell me to stay home until I was halfway out the door, but I'm just glad to be staying home.

On a happy note, today is Teresa's birthday! We're going to go out to one of our favorite restaurants tonight to celebrate.
Awe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Teresa!

What kind of restaurant are you guys going to? I hope she’s having a wonderful day!

Tool boss still tried to bother you not telling you right away but YAY that you got to stay home! Will it affect any other day this week or just for today?

Last edited by jediwands; 06-28-2022 at 01:18 PM
Old 06-28-2022, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-28-2022, 01:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Awe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Teresa!

Thanks!

Quote:
What kind of restaurant are you guys going to? I hope she’s having a wonderful day!
We're going to our favorite Chinese restaurant in town.

Quote:
Tool boss still tried to bother you not telling you right away but YAY that you got to stay home! Will it affect any other day this week or just for today?
We're not sure yet. There was quite a bit of damage in one of the offices and the smell is very strong, so I'm hoping that I'll get to stay home tomorrow at least.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-28-2022, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Did you set that fire, Jerry?
Old 06-28-2022, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-28-2022, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
No, but it's given me ideas!

Old 06-28-2022, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Old 06-28-2022, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Thanks!

We're going to our favorite Chinese restaurant in town.
Yum. Let me know what you guys order.

Quote:
We're not sure yet. There was quite a bit of damage in one of the offices and the smell is very strong, so I'm hoping that I'll get to stay home tomorrow at least.
I’m betting you will. They cannot safely allow you back in so quickly.

Do they know what caused it? Goldie?
Old 06-29-2022, 08:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Yum. Let me know what you guys order.
I had shrimp and scallops with onions and brown rice, and Teresa had lemon chicken with fried rice. We're having the leftovers for lunch today.

Quote:
I’m betting you will. They cannot safely allow you back in so quickly.
I'm still working from home today. I miss seeing my boss and my coworkers so much!

Quote:
Do they know what caused it? Goldie?

Someone's computer caught on fire in one of the cubicles. It must have burned for a while because my boss went into the office briefly yesterday and he said that the place smelled awful.

Old 06-29-2022, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I had shrimp and scallops with onions and brown rice, and Teresa had lemon chicken with fried rice. We're having the leftovers for lunch today.
Sounds delicious! Leftovers are the best.

Quote:
I'm still working from home today. I miss seeing my boss and my coworkers so much!

Quote:

Someone's computer caught on fire in one of the cubicles. It must have burned for a while because my boss went into the office briefly yesterday and he said that the place smelled awful.
Wow. Good thing no one got hurt.

Any idea when you’ll get the all clear to return to the office?
Old 06-29-2022, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Sounds delicious! Leftovers are the best.
They were delicious.

Quote:

Quote:
Wow. Good thing no one got hurt.

Any idea when you’ll get the all clear to return to the office?
They're saying next Tuesday so I'll be home all week!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread