Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Michelle - I just have 3 classes left before graduation! I am taking two online classes now while working full-time. I will take my last class in the summer and will walk at graduation towards the end of summer.
That’s awesome! Good for you!

Are you presently teaching special education right now?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Sara is going to a Super Bowl party. Anna is working at the moment and I think she'll be home after work unless she makes plans at the last minute.
What did Anna decide in the end?

Quote:
I don't love the Patriots but I definitely don't like the Eagles. Minnesota played Philly two weeks ago to go to the Super Bowl and the Philly fans were nasty to say the least. Worst fans in the NFL by far. I'm not sure which football team we all jointly hate?
Ah I see. I read that they won. Are you OK with that?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know enough about any sport teams to root for anyone. Sorry. lol
No need to be sorry! This way it's better because you can just watch the game for fun without caring who will win .

Quote:
I am getting my graduate degree in Special Education, with a focus on High Incidence Disabilities.
That is great! You are almost on the finish line!
Old 02-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I am a Special Education teacher. I was a PPCD teacher last school year (Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities) and this school year I am a resource/in class teacher support teacher. All at the same elementary school. This is my 3rd year teaching, so I am still fresh in the profession.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

So today I contacted my project manager and I explained the situation to him. He told me that he wants the CTO involved and he called him. This is his answer afterwards:

Quote:
ok. CTO is already kind of aware of the situation as he had a call with Bulgarian manager on this topic already. regardless of the reasons of the dispute (which I do not know in full datail) I clearly explained to him that you are indispensible for the expense project (both classic and GT). from what i understood, he shares my opinion. he told me that Bulgarian manager was asked to find a solution by end of this week. CTO is quite pragmatic with this: a proper solution is to provide to you (and the whole vegas team) an environment (technical and organizational) that will allow to work in a sustainable and  efficient manner! Even if it means to reorganize the team structure and/or team lead
I would say I have my chances for sure.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
What did Anna decide in the end?

Ah I see. I read that they won. Are you OK with that?
Anna came home after work.

I am. I changed my mind as the game was going on. As a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, it was better for Philadelphia to win because had New England won, they would have tied Pittsburgh for the most Super Bowl wins in history. Nope, I rather Pittsburgh continue to own that special lead. So with the New England loss, Pittsburgh maintains the most wins in history.

So the state of Pennsylvania (both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia) was happy for different reasons last night.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, I am a Special Education teacher. I was a PPCD teacher last school year (Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities) and this school year I am a resource/in class teacher support teacher. All at the same elementary school. This is my 3rd year teaching, so I am still fresh in the profession.
That is wonderful! So when you get your Masters, will your job title change?
Old 02-05-2018, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
So today I contacted my project manager and I explained the situation to him. He told me that he wants the CTO involved and he called him. This is his answer afterwards:

I would say I have my chances for sure.
I think it's safe to say your job is secure... if that's what you ultimately desire. Not only that, it's highly possible by the end of the week you won't have to work with those idiots anymore... which would be terrific!

Good news!
Old 02-05-2018, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it's safe to say your job is secure... if that's what you ultimately desire. Not only that, it's highly possible by the end of the week you won't have to work with those idiots anymore... which would be terrific!

Good news!
My boss just asked to talk to me. I went there with M. He said that he wants to talk to me alone. I told him that given what happened I refuse to talk to him without witnesses. He again said but I want to talk to you alone. I told him that if he had not filed a complaint we would have talked alone. He raised his voice a bit saying "What if , we have had such conversations in the past". I told him that I don't want to fight with him and I went out of the room.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Anna came home after work.
The moment I asked the question I was like "She is like Michelle, she would want to go home" .

Quote:
I am. I changed my mind as the game was going on. As a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, it was better for Philadelphia to win because had New England won, they would have tied Pittsburgh for the most Super Bowl wins in history. Nope, I rather Pittsburgh continue to own that special lead. So with the New England loss, Pittsburgh maintains the most wins in history.

So the state of Pennsylvania (both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia) was happy for different reasons last night.
I see. So in the end you are OK with the winner . That's cool!

Did you like particularly some ad guys?
Old 02-05-2018, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
My boss just asked to talk to me. I went there with M. He said that he wants to talk to me alone. I told him that given what happened I refuse to talk to him without witnesses. He again said but I want to talk to you alone. I told him that if he had not filed a complaint we would have talked alone. He raised his voice a bit saying "What if , we have had such conversations in the past". I told him that I don't want to fight with him and I went out of the room.
I figured he wouldn't be too happy seeing M with you. Shocked that he asked to speak to you alone in general though. He should know you wouldn't want that, not right now anyway. I wonder what he wanted.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
The moment I asked the question I was like "She is like Michelle, she would want to go home" .

I see. So in the end you are OK with the winner . That's cool!

Did you like particularly some ad guys?
Definitely, that is Anna and even Sara came home midway throughout the 3rd quarter saying she was tired, food was too rich, and she was glad to be home, lol.

I am okay with the winner since it helped the Steelers.

Honestly, I didn't focus too much on the commercials which is weird because everyone focuses on the commercials. I saw a couple of good ones but I bet others like Betty and Jerry will remember the commercials as a whole.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I figured he wouldn't be too happy seeing M with you. Shocked that he asked to speak to you alone in general though. He should know you wouldn't want that, not right now anyway. I wonder what he wanted.
I do not know. I don't know what changed. The original plan was to talk to few people in the team and then to make a decision. I was afraid that they would cover this up as I do not trust the HR you know.

However it seems that the manager had called the CTO and it seems that CTO was not the patient one. It seems that he completely trusted me as he basically told the manager that they have one week to resolve the matter.

As for my boss he either wanted to "apologize" or wanted to make me to agree on something, but I refused to talk to him.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely, that is Anna and even Sara came home midway throughout the 3rd quarter saying she was tired, food was too rich, and she was glad to be home, lol.
Wow so you spent the night with both of your nieces. Great!

Quote:
I am okay with the winner since it helped the Steelers.
Cool!

Quote:
Honestly, I didn't focus too much on the commercials which is weird because everyone focuses on the commercials. I saw a couple of good ones but I bet others like Betty and Jerry will remember the commercials as a whole.
I see. So I will wait for them to share details .
Old 02-05-2018, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I do not know. I don't know what changed. The original plan was to talk to few people in the team and then to make a decision. I was afraid that they would cover this up as I do not trust the HR you know.

However it seems that the manager had called the CTO and it seems that CTO was not the patient one. It seems that he completely trusted me as he basically told the manager that they have one week to resolve the matter.

As for my boss he either wanted to "apologize" or wanted to make me to agree on something, but I refused to talk to him.
It's possible your boss wanted to smooth things over before the higher ups got involved. Maybe he wanted to try and go there. I keep getting that the M situation is the cause of all of this. I've gotten that inside my head more than once. So I think when he saw M come with you whatever he was going to do (and I have a feeling he was going to try and work things out) stopped this plan.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread