Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Okay, guys, I'm putting up 1.9. Betty has to be going a bit crazy with all the spoiler tags we're using since she's a newbie and eager to get watching. Let's keep things flowing and moving along!

Okay, so 1.9 is up!
Wonderful!! Yes, I am very anxious to watch the next episode and keep the thread flowing and moving! Onward to episode 9!
Old 10-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Wonderful!! Yes, I am very anxious to watch the next episode and keep the thread flowing and moving! Onward to episode 9!
Sounds good! Everyone watch and let's keep this thing moving! I can't imagine how anxious you are, Betty, to continue watching and then knowing you could click on our tags and see future storyline outcomes, etc. It has to be frustrating for you so we will try to limit that while everyone watches, comments, and we will keep moving on to the next episode.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Peyton is so confused but sweet with Lucas right now. She knows they can't ever just be friends.

Nathan pulling Haley into a classroom to kiss is so adorable. I would never allow that since PDA sucks and Haley seems to agree, haha, but it's still so cute.

Brooke's sexual lines to Lucas get so old. Sorry, I am not a prude or anything, but it just gets so old so fast.

That dinner scene between Dan and Nathan is so horrible. Dan is so mean to Nathan, poking at his game, insinuating that he's weak and incapable of greatness. I had many dinners talking to my dad about my basketball and soccer games and he never acted like Dan. Oh my dad would tell me when I sucked, but it was in a healthy, encouraging way. Dan's a tyrant.

Brooke makes me sick, I am sorry, but she does. I cannot handle girls like that. I can't handle boys like that! Anyone that is all over you with the thick sexual talk... sorry, it's not for me. Ick.

Brooke and Lucas pool scene... Chemistry isn't there. Brooke doesn't know Lucas AT ALL. She is trying to get him to lighten up by... drinking beer? Okay. Lucas is introverted, serious, and likes to keep to himself. There is nothing wrong with that! What's wrong is that he's asked to get out of himself and be like her. They are such a horrible match. Lucas and Peyton are matched up to perfection by comparison.

Oh Nathan, trying to go up Haley's shirt because you're jacked up on drugs is simply not cool, dude.

Brooke makes me sick, she really does. Peyton's sitting at home and has no idea what her supposed best friend is up to with Lucas. SICK!

Peyton is calling Lucas while her ridiculous friend is with Lucas getting him drunk. I can't even. Oh and zero chemistry between Lucas and Brooke, ZERO. She's so pathetic, showing him a tattoo like that. I am seriously embarrassed for her.

Then Lucas comes home drunk and is irresponsible with Keith worried. Oh Brooke, you rock so hard and are such a great influence!

Lucas gets a tattoo! Poor Keith, go Keith, ripping Lucas a new one! Seriously, Brooke is a JOKE. Lucas is dumb as rocks taking the bait too.

Keith is absolutely right, Lucas took advantage of him.... coming home well into the morning, drunk with a tattoo. I can't even with Lucas/Brooke. Just gross.

Haley to Lucas: Brooke Davis, please.

Go Haley!

Like Lucas told Haley, he told Peyton how he felt and he claims she doesn't feel the same way but of course Haley knows the score saying maybe Peyton's just not ready. Right answer! Wrong answer, Luke saying she doesn't feel the same way back! You know better, dude!

Brooke to Peyton: You didn't tell me he was such a good kisser.

Notice how Brooke didn't even notice Peyton's heart drop to the floor after she said that. How sickening is that? Brooke is THAT clueless? No, she isn't, she is just a self absorbed moron is what she is. Wow.

Awe, the Peyton/Haley scene. I love how Peyton goes to Haley. I also love Peyton's outfit with the black and white. I dress like that.

Peyton: Are you virgin?
Haley: Yeah, so what if I am?
Peyton: Good for you.

Smiles... Awe!

Wow was Nathan rude to Haley. I'm shocked she didn't say forget it regarding the relationship right then and there. She put up with a lot in the beginning.

The Keith/Whitey scene is awesome. LOL

Nathan's words to Haley when he goes over there are so, so sweet. <3

Deb kicking Dan out was long overdue!

Whitey cancelling basketball was a great move, too.

The dreaded scene when Peyton sweetly shows up at Lucas' house and says the most beautiful things to him, explains she made a mistake, she wants all the same things as he does, she wants him and then... LAME Brooke is over there and appears. Seriously, this scene repulses me so much. I remember watching it for the first time so ticked off. Peyton's face is like she had seen a ghost, she is so upset. Poor Peyton! Brooke is disgusting, Lucas is beyond idiotic doing what he's doing. He's only willing to act out of character, with the tattoo, getting drunk, sleeping with Brooke because he's wounded over Peyton. He's weak and moronic there. Brooke is... I don't even have the words to describe how sickening she is. GROSS. I feel so sorry for Peyton.

Last edited by jediwands; 09-30-2017 at 03:50 PM
Old 10-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Brooke's sexual lines to Lucas get so old. Sorry, I am not a prude or anything, but it just gets so old so fast.
She is a caricature of a ****!

Quote:
That dinner scene between Dan and Nathan is so horrible. Dan is so mean to Nathan, poking at his game, insinuating that he's weak and incapable of greatness. Dan's a tyrant.
OMG...that was AWFUL!! Dan is a sick man. He is so into himself and his glory days that he is almost jealous of his son for having this experience now. Dan would have been very upset if Nathan broke his record.
Quote:
Brooke makes me sick, I am sorry, but she does. I cannot handle girls like that. I can't handle boys like that! Anyone that all over you with the thick sexual talk... sorry, it's not for me. Ick.
I am with you there. At this point..I don't care that she's sometimes sweet. She is a manipulator and she is basically out for herself and her own needs.

Quote:
Lucas and Peyton are matched up to perfection by comparison.
There is substance with Lucas and Peyton. With Brooke it's just fluff.

Quote:
Oh Nathan, trying to go up Haley's shirt because you're jacked up on drugs is simply not cool, dude.
It was the drugs...right? Cause that scene was upsetting.

Quote:
Then Lucas comes home drunk and is irresponsible with Keith worried. Oh Brooke, you rock so hard and are such a great influence!
The tatoo!! Foolish move.

Quote:
Lucas is dumb as rocks taking the bait too.
Definitely a dumb ass in this case.

Quote:
Luke saying she doesn't feel the same way back! You know better, dude!
Well....men are often very clueless.

Quote:
Brooke to Peyton: You didn't tell me he was such a good kisser.
That is rubbing it in Peyton's face.

Quote:
Notice how Brooke didn't even notice Peyton's heart drop to the floor after she said that. How sickening is that? Brooke is THAT clueless? No, she isn't, she is just a self absorbed moron is what she is. Wow.
Brooke is not clueless. She one sharp cookie who doesn't give a **** that she hurt Peyton.
Quote:
Peyton: Are you virgin?
Haley: Yeah, so what if I am?
Peyton: Good for you

Smiles... Awe!
Yes...good for her. Probably the only virgin in that school!

Quote:
Nathan's words to Haley when he goes over there are so, so sweet. <3
Nathan can be super sweet.

Quote:
Deb kicking Dan out was long overdue!
Oh!! I was cheering. And....what a mean thing for Dan to say to Deb: "Do you really think Nathan would pick you?" If Nathan had any sense he would!

Quote:
The dreaded scene when Peyton sweetly shows up at Lucas' house and says the most beautiful things to him, explains she made a mistake, she wants all the same things as he does, she wants him and then... LAME Brooke is over there and appears..
Why does this always happen?!?!

It's like when Amy went to tell Ephram how she really felt at the DMV and comes upon him and Madison in an embrace.
I hate when this happens!
Old 10-03-2014, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
She is a caricature of a ****!
She is!

Quote:
OMG...that was AWFUL!! Dan is a sick man. He is so into himself and his glory days that he is almost jealous of his son for having this experience now. Dan would have been very upset if Nathan broke his record.
I think so, too. He was happy he was having a good game, you could see it on his face. But I think he wouldn't have liked for his son to take over that record which is so pathetic. Dan's simply not a nice guy, father, brother, husband, or human being. He sucks.

Quote:
I am with you there. At this point..I don't care that she's sometimes sweet. She is a manipulator and she is basically out for herself and her own needs.
Amen. Brooke is for Brooke and only Brooke. She manipulated that entire situation.

Quote:
There is substance with Lucas and Peyton. With Brooke it's just fluff.
So nicely said, Betty. That's precisely it. Lucas/Peyton are like peanut butter and jelly. Together, they make each other better. They are both flawed, they both can do and say dumb things but the magical connection and meant to be tag has been established ever since they had that encounter at Peyton's car in The Pilot. For Ephram/Amy, it was at school, for Lucas/Peyton, it was Peyton's car.

Quote:
It was the drugs...right? Cause that scene was upsetting.
Exactly. Nathan was high on the drugs he got from Tim's brother. He was in overdrive and I assume wanted to use up some of that extra energy.

Quote:
The tatoo!! Foolish move.
So ridiculous. Poor Keith.

Quote:
Definitely a dumb ass in this case.

Well....men are often very clueless.
Exactly. One can say Peyton should have spelled it out to him more and that her rejection was hard on him. Of course it was. But as you see, Peyton immediately starts coming around and changing her mind. She apologized to Lucas, she was so sweet with him. Hilarie did such a good job of showing the love Peyton had for Lucas in her eyes. It was so there. Lucas should have been able to see it. He had to have known they were far from over. But I guess Brooke allowed him to go under her spell.

Peyton adorably went to Haley to have another heart to heart. You could tell the second Peyton interacted with Haley, she was determined to tell Lucas exactly how she felt. My heart literally broke for her when she shows up, says those gorgeous words and then sees Brooke there. So horrible.

Quote:
That is rubbing it in Peyton's face.
That's basically it. I could have slapped her when she made that remark then conveniently said she had to go. Who the hell does Brooke think she is?

Quote:
Brooke is not clueless. She one sharp cookie who doesn't give a **** that she hurt Peyton.
Exactly.

Quote:
Yes...good for her. Probably the only virgin in that school!

Quote:
Nathan can be super sweet.
He can and wait until you keep watching the series, he will continue with the sweetness.

Quote:
Oh!! I was cheering. And....what a mean thing for Dan to say to Deb: "Do you really think Nathan would pick you?" If Nathan had any sense he would!
Exactly! That was so sickening. Dan is a self righteous, arrogant, bully of a man. He's such a horrible man. I honestly believe he thinks Nathan would prefer him over Deb and part of it is because Dan believes he can manipulate Nathan. It's so gross.

Quote:
Why does this always happen?!?!

It's like when Amy went to tell Ephram how she really felt at the DMV and comes upon him and Madison in an embrace.
I hate when this happens!
I know. At least with Ephram/Madison, Madison wasn't best friends with Amy. What Brooke pulled is absolutely disgusting. I wanted to jump through the screen when Brooke's expression was like, "What? What is so wrong right now?" while viewing Peyton pathetically standing there looking at her best friend and the guy she has fallen for together like that. Also, does Brooke have a brain? All she had to do was stare at Lucas to know how much he feels for Peyton yet she still doesn't care. She had one goal and that was to transform Lucas to be hers. She wasn't stopping until she accomplished that sick goal. Look at what Brooke had to do to get Lucas in the position that he was in during that final scene with Peyton standing there looking at the disaster...

1. Get him drunk.
2. Get him a tattoo.
3. Get him to go against what the incredibly decent and awesome, Keith expected of Luke.
4. Get him to act all out of character and step outside of himself so he wasn't the real Lucas. Because the real Lucas wants and desires only Peyton. Thus, Brooke has to literally act like a witch putting a spell on Lucas so he couldn't see straight and could only see her.

Granted, I am not putting all of this on her, even if she's horrible. Lucas still didn't have to go along with it. Lucas should have given the situation with Peyton a bit more time since it's Peyton he wants. But still, Brooke is Peyton's best friend and she had NO RIGHT going there. I can't stand Brooke at this point. Like Shu, it takes a while and yes, I do start liking Brooke. Amazingly I do, even with season 1 Brooke. But it takes a while because just a heads up, Brooke gets worse before she gets better.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

When I was heading to work today this song came on:

I thought of Peyton and Peyton/Lucas and that scene where she gets scared and then of course that horrible scene with Peyton walking in on Lucas and Brooke.

You know I love Lucas/Peyton if I feel emotionally about them when I am driving to work and hear this song!

I actually had to watch some season 6 scenes of theirs before I taught the class so I could get happy about them again.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
When I was heading to work today this song came on:

I thought of Peyton and Peyton/Lucas and that scene where she gets scared and then of course that horrible scene with Peyton walking in on Lucas and Brooke.

You know I love Lucas/Peyton if I feel emotionally about them when I am driving to work and hear this song!

I actually had to watch some season 6 scenes of theirs before I taught the class so I could get happy about them again.
This is definitely a perfect song for that scene. Please don't tell me that I have to wait for season 6 for the two of them to be together!
Old 10-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Nathan grabbing Haley into the classroom. They are so darn sweet.

"Should we shake on it or just makeout now?" It's actually weird rewatching season 1 Brooke. She's just so different from the Brooke we all know.

"You're not tough enough inside." What an absolutely horrible thing to say to your kid.

(Would someone really take pills in the hallway.....?)

Brooke, are you proud of yourself? Lucas finally kissed you cause you got him drunk.

Poor Keith. Luke went from goody goody to normal teenager in one day.

"You didn't tell me he was such a good kisser." That right there. UGH!!!

"For me it's complicated, you just make it worse." Haley

The fact that Dan didn't call Deb when Nathan was in the hospital is so gross. Dan gets worse and worse by the minute.

"Nothing else matters." I remember dying when this scene first aired. Nathan and Haley forever!!!!

And then...

Peyton "I want all the same things that you want, I do, and I want them with you." Ouch.

There was a break after this episode. I was so mad having to wait weeks for a new episode. (Did Lucas really stare at Peyton then Brooke for that long? So weird)
Old 10-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
This is definitely a perfect song for that scene. Please don't tell me that I have to wait for season 6 for the two of them to be together!
LOL! Do you want to know the answer for real? I can tell you without spoiling you as to how everything ends and stuff.

Okay, I will say this.... they are on and off some. Right after Season 6 though as you know is when Chad and Hilarie leave so season 6 scenes of course are their last scenes. So that's why season 6 and their scenes = very good.

But yesssssssssssssssssssssss, they have romantic interaction also well before season 6, too.

There, it answers your question but not too spoilery.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But yesssssssssssssssssssssss, they have romantic interaction also well before season 6, too.

There, it answers your question but not too spoilery.
Yes, this is what I want to hear!

Quote:
"You're not tough enough inside." What an absolutely horrible thing to say to your kid.
He is a very sick man and I sure hope he seeks help.

Quote:
THat was hilarious and very accurate. lol Haley is so sharp!

Quote:
Did Lucas really stare at Peyton then Brooke for that long? So weird
It did seem to take a long time! Poor Peyton.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He is a very sick man and I sure hope he seeks help.
I hope so, too.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty, I'm glad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Brooke, are you proud of yourself? Lucas finally kissed you cause you got him drunk.
Seriously, how pathetic is that?

Quote:
"You didn't tell me he was such a good kisser." That right there. UGH!!!
Brooke is so unlikable in season 1, it's unreal.

Quote:
Peyton loves Haley's dry wit, too, you can tell. It's adorable.

Quote:

Peyton "I want all the same things that you want, I do, and I want them with you." Ouch.

There was a break after this episode. I was so mad having to wait weeks for a new episode. (Did Lucas really stare at Peyton then Brooke for that long? So weird)
I remember first watching that scene and thinking the directing was so daytime soap operish. It was way over the top. We get it! Peyton was punched in the gut, Lucas basically wants Peyton right then and there and Brooke is just happy she gets to see Lucas naked.

Hilarie's acting was so good in that scene which makes the soap opera-lingering reaction from Lucas so unnecessary. It cheapens the scene. Don't need it when you have Hilarie acting the hell out of it.
Old 10-04-2014, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

This song also reminds me of Lucas/Peyton:

Old 10-04-2014, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I still have not seen 108
Old 10-04-2014, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero