Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2017, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So pretty
Old 04-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

That morning-after scene was beautiful, they looked equally overjoyed that they had finally had sex.

How I wish the show had ended then and there
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-23-2017, 05:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Everyone!

I'm Paradise and I'm a loyal D/Jer. May I please be added to the list?

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Video FAQs: Best TBCs • Best VCRs for capture • Restore VHS
Old 04-23-2017, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
That morning-after scene was beautiful, they looked equally overjoyed that they had finally had sex.

I agree. And I love the song they made love to. We waited a long time. It was a beautifully romantic scene.

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 04-23-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Welcome to the Dawson/Joey thread, Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise (View Post)
I agree. And I love the song they made love to. We waited a long time. It was a beautifully romantic scene.

It was, and so was the morning-after scene. Dawson bringing her a flower
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-23-2017, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Welcome to the Dawson/Joey thread, Paradise

It was, and so was the morning-after scene. Dawson bringing her a flower
The morning after was beautiful. "Five of the dumbest words in the English language." Too cute!!

Old 04-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
The morning after was beautiful. "Five of the dumbest words in the English language." Too cute!!

They were appropriately awkward and adorable. The whole idea of them literally being lost for words because they were in such a state of bliss I loved it.

It's a pity that the writers had to go and ruin it with the random he had a girlfriend when he slept with her story line, but at least we can cherish the moments in the beginning of the episode. AND when he takes her on to the movie set that looks like the Leery household
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-24-2017, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello and welcome to the thread Paradise you've been added to the shipper list hope you enjoy your stay please be careful not to double post, it's against rules, thank you

Quote:

OMG me too, it would have been the perfect ending
Old 04-24-2017, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
Funny you posted that "Kiss the Rain" scene since I'll be watching that episode in a couple of days. One of my favorite DJo scenes! It's really too bad they replaced that song on the DVDs, it doesn't have the same impact as the original but still a great scene.

Jamie, I actually didn't see s1 in its entirety for years.

Watched "The Kiss" last night. Is it possible for me to comment on everything I loved about it one post? Probably not. They were so nervous around each other and flirty and just adorable in that episode. It was so sweet how Dawson gave her a daisy when he went to pick her up and told her he wanted to hold her hand. And their scene at the end was great, the second kiss, the rational one. I love how Dawson really jumped into their relationship with both feet in. It may have taken him a whole season to "get a clue" but once he realized he loved her, that was it. And I like that Joey didn't just give up Paris for him, it was more than that which was obvious in the s1 finale but it was nice to hear her say it aloud. Also loved the metaphor with the movie theater in this one, the bigger and better theater.
Why years?

That episode is great for DJo.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

^ No reason really, they just didn't show it on reruns as much so I didn't see it for a while.

Welcome to the thread Paradise! Always great to see new DJers here.

Aww, something I loved about 6x02 was how Dawson brought her a rose. It reminded me of "The Kiss" when he brought her a daisy for their first date. Those kind of parallels just melt my heart.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
^ No reason really, they just didn't show it on reruns as much so I didn't see it for a while.

Welcome to the thread Paradise! Always great to see new DJers here.

Aww, something I loved about 6x02 was how Dawson brought her a rose. It reminded me of "The Kiss" when he brought her a daisy for their first date. Those kind of parallels just melt my heart.
That sucks since in general the writing was the best of the entire show.

Welcome Paradise.

I love Brooke/Lucas & you ship Spike/Buffy my OTP For Life!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-24-2017, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Hi Everyone!

I'm Paradise and I'm a loyal D/Jer. May I please be added to the list?

Welcome to the DC , Paradise! It's great to have you here!
Old 04-24-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Awww the second kiss was so romantic, I flove it thanks for the reminder

Just read the inscription Joey wrote on the book (How to deal with your parents death) she gave to Dawson after Mitch's death and that he never read cause it was laying on her bed at the end of the episode

"Dear Dawson, when something like this happens, you wanna reach out and grab the people around you, the ones who matter the most. The ones you take for granted all the time. And you want to take those people and hold onto them as tight as you can, tell them how precious they are to you, how knowing them makes your life better every single day that you're living it. Because when something like this happens, you realize how awful it would be if they didn't know, if they weren't aware of the profound effect they've had on your life. So, I want to take this moment to tell you that I love you, Dawson, and I'm here for you... now, forever, and every day in between. Love, Joey."

OMG! This kills me! Why couldn't they have bonded during this time?

I know the whole damn will they won't they thing but that doesn't mean Joey couldn't have been there as a friend somehow.

It didn't have to lead to romance again yet.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was disappointed when they threw in the whole "Dawson had a girlfriend" thing. It ruined their moment and made it seem less special somehow.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 04-24-2017, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I was disappointed when they threw in the whole "Dawson had a girlfriend" thing. It ruined their moment and made it seem less special somehow.
I will never forgive the writers for that!

I will never not be bitter we couldn't have DJo happy together more than a few episodes.

It just got really ridic to me.

Ross/Rachel were even together one season before breaking up.

I know it's a comedy but they have the will they won't they thing in common.

It's sad that they couldn't even give us half a season of DJo in a relationship.

I love that icon posted.

It's one of their best promo shots.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread