Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Season 4 DJo had some good moments.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching season 4.
Old 06-14-2017, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Getting pretty close to a new thread so I'll post the title list. Just post your favorite and whichever gets the most votes will be our next title.

Quote:
Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "Joey described that kiss by his window as True Greatness."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "Because Gale asked, 'How's OUR boy'."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "He misses her, he misses being around her."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "Because he dreams about her in slo-mo."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: She figured out what that kiss meant and she cared to share.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "Because he told her that she looked beautiful."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "She drives him absolutely mad."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "He does totally insane things for her, as long as she's happy."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "She was there the day he decided that he wanted to be a filmmaker."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "Instead of telling her that he wanted to be honest, he showed her."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "First it was intoxicating, irresistible, then slowly it became comfortable and safe."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "They have this cellular connection cause they've known each other forever."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "Every now and then they catch themselves in these transcendent moments."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "He told his best friend how incredibly proud he is of her."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: She may have kept pushing him away, but he just kept coming back to her.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: No matter how many times they hurt each other, they still continued to love.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: To look at her and know what she was feeling, it's worth all the pain.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: He melted her heart and took her out of the cynical world she's always in.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "He thought her yacht club uniform was getting sexier and sexier."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: Romeo and Juliet have nothing on them.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: He didn't have to walk her home, but he wanted to.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: Her best friend in the whole world was leaving and a big part of her wanted him to stay.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: They're both artists. And two artists really makes for an epic romance.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "Cuz in incredibly surreal situations he wondered what she'd think if she could see him now."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: When he feels it, he has to act on it.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "He can guarantee that he'll be aroused Saturday night."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: They spent most of their "waking and sleeping moments together".

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: He can't stop thinking about her.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: When he sees her across the room it brings up a 1000 memories.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: He saved her father's life. He saved her life.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: "Writer/Director, Dawson Leery, and Producer, Joey Potter. The perfect team."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #398: She cried for him. She cried for all the pain he was going through.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: He looks at her like she's his most valuable treasure.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: Because maybe it's time he started climbing through her window for a change.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: Because sometimes the beauty is in the attempt.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "What we have is the only thing that makes sense to me."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "I'm sitting with my best friend in the world and my palms are sweating."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "I've known you forever but I feel like I'm seeing you for the first time."

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: She was were tired of dancing around big words: she just wanted to be honest with him.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: More than anything, he wanted to be honest with her.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: What they have may never be simple, but that doesn't mean it won't be scorching.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: Because he's what she's going to want.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: Kissing her was worth it because of everything it brought into his life.

Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: He knew what it was like to look at her and know what she was thinking and feeling because he was feeling the same thing.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

season 4.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

This is my pick: Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "I'm sitting with my best friend in the world and my palms are sweating."

Yes, I very much enjoyed them in season 4. Their bond matured and it was the perfect set-up for season 5.

icon
Old 06-16-2017, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
This is my pick: Soulmates (D/Jo) #404: "I'm sitting with my best friend in the world and my palms are sweating."

Yes, I very much enjoyed them in season 4. Their bond matured and it was the perfect set-up for season 5.
Hi mayberry, I can see you are a DJer. Yes I love them too throughout the show never gave up.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Yep. My name was almost DJo4ever.

icon
Old 06-17-2017, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the vote Mayberry! That was a pretty great scene, one of my favorites from s1.

s4 was a great time for DJo, they grew so much as characters and their bond only deepened because of the stress it was put under. And of course, it led up to the all the wonderful things that happened in s5.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taubman (View Post)
^ love this moment..How D/J looked at each other thats it right there! How D/J will always be!

Kinda agree that their friendship was epic and something unique that never ever seen before thats what makes it so special. But I have a high regard to their romance which was also something special!!

djers
I LOVE this moment. It's so romantic. I adore Dawson's sense of wonder, art, and idealism. Obviously, Joey adores that too. *happy sigh* I love the way they're looking at each other.

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 06-21-2017, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

^ A very intense scene, for sure. They had a special look they gave each other and no one else.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like the palm sweating one too.

A lot of those titles shouldn't have quotes around them though. lol.

Joey jealous of Gretchen...
Old 06-22-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi may and paradise djers are coming back. They were my favorite part of the show.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow that's a lot of titles.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-24-2017, 07:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I vote for this one too
Old 06-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Looks like it's unanimous.

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread